Dr. Brianna Schumacher

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Brianna Schumacher

I have never experienced such thorough care, and such a kind staff. They were made available to us any hour of the day, 7 days a week. They called to check on us. Their knowledge and ability to put it into terms we could understand was wonderful. Can’t say enough good things about experience at Shady Grove. Dr Schumacher was so personable and optimistic. She was a blessing to work with.

flag | Submitted October 1, 2019

I really don’t think there are words to properly express how thankful we are for Dr. Schumacher! She is the kindest, most thorough doctor that I have ever met, in any field of medicine, ever in my life. I was able to speak to her directly, anytime, but she was more often the one reaching out to check on us, which always made us feel like she was in our corner and truly cared! Dr. Schumacher took what was such a financially, physically and emotionally stressful situation in our lives and turned Shady Grove into a place that I truly looked forward to visiting. We graduated from Shady Grove a few weeks ago, and I'm currently 11 weeks pregnant with our IVF baby boy from our first transfer with Dr. Schumacher! We miss her already but will be back to see her as she helps us continue to grow our family. Please look no further - Dr. Schumacher is 100% the doctor for ANYONE who's found themselves in this position! We just adore her and know you will too!

flag | Submitted August 21, 2019

Dr Schumacher is amazing!!!! She is so kind and positive. I highly recommend her!! 11/10!

flag | Submitted August 20, 2019

She is the best. I used to feel that I would have never have my baby in this life but after meeting her my dream becomes true. She and Nikki my nurse helped us to understand the treatment and explained every doubt that we had while getting the treatment. It was very emotional journey for me and my husband, can’t thank you enough Shady Grove staff. We would recommend Dr. Schumacher and Shady Grove to anyone!

flag | Submitted August 11, 2019

My husband and I heard about Shady Grove Fertility and Dr. Schumacher from co-workers. Dr. Schumacher was very helpful from the beginning and explained everything we needed to know about fertility, and the options we had. While we didn't always see Dr. Schumacher for our sessions (she has a lot of patients!) she made sure to follow up afterwards, and keep us posted on test results. Dr. Shumacher and the Shady Grove team were a pleasure to work with, always upbeat and optimistic, responsive to questions, and helped my husband and I attain a successful pregnancy!

flag | Submitted July 30, 2019

Dr. Brianna Schumacher is the absolute best. She is knowledgeable, caring and considerate of all our crazy questions and feelings during the IVF process. We are currently pregnant with our baby girl and would recommend her and her staff to anyone.

flag | Submitted July 12, 2019

I had an excellent experience with Dr. Schumacher! I cannot recommend her enough.

flag | Submitted June 6, 2019

Approachable and a good listener. I immediately trusted her with building my family.

flag | Submitted June 3, 2019

I couldn't recommend Dr. Schumacher and her team any more! I felt comfortable with them throughout the entire process. I had a lot of anxiety during everything...all of my questions and concerns were answered with compassion and no judgement.

flag | Submitted May 3, 2019

She is the absolute best! She explains everything, walks you through all of it, clearly is passionate about egg freezing and most of all is so genuinely kind and compassionate - which is so important during a process like this.

flag | Submitted April 15, 2019

Dr. Brianna Schumacher's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Brianna Schumacher, M.D., earned her medical degree from the Medical College of Wisconsin and completed her residency in obstetrics and gynecology from the University of Massachusetts Medical School. She then went on to complete a fellowship in reproductive endocrinology and infertility and a masters in clinical research at the University of North Carolina, Chapel Hill. Dr. Schumacher has received several honors including a UMass Memorial OB/Gyn Residency Teaching Award, Pacific Coast Reproductive Society Research Scholarship for 2016 Annual Meeting, and the American Society for Reproductive Medicine (ASRM) 2017 Early Pregnancy Special Interest Group Prize Paper. An advocate in the reproductive endocrinology field, Dr. Schumacher was a clinical instructor in gynecology at the University of North Carolina, and has held a variety of leadership roles within the American Society for Reproductive Medicine, New England Fertility Society, Pacific Coast Society, American College of Obstetrics and Gynecology, and American Medical Association. Dr. Schumacher is available for new patient appointments at Shady Grove Fertility’s Chesterbrook and Center City office.

• English

• Medical College Of Wisconsin (Grad. 2011)

• Female infertility
  • Male infertility
  • Infertility
  • In vitro fertilization (IVF)
  • Polycystic ovary syndrome (PCOS)
  • Uterine fibroids