Ratings for Dr. Jeffery A. Cohn

Very nice person, but has a casual "wait and see" approach, which is not good when there are medical issues that should be addressed. We've seen him for 7 years, but it's time for a change now that he seems too busy to have same day appointments, and when he does, he doesn't address concerns immediately. I've heard "wait and see" too many times from him.

flag | Submitted October 31, 2012

Dr Jeffery gives very good advice on the sports injuries also.

flag | Submitted October 22, 2012

My husband and I have been patients for 7 years...he's the best! He listens and treats you like a person...not like a number. He is very knowledgeable, but isn't too arrogant to check with his colleagues in order to confirm an unusual diagnosis. He really does care.

flag | Submitted October 18, 2010

Dr. Cohn is the most pleasant, knowledgeable, thorough doctor I have every used. He was recommended by a friend, and we would drive from out of our way to his Ashburn office. Knows your meds, cares about your health (physical/mental), takes meticulous notes, and has everything hooked up through an electronic network for real-time updates. Uses his laptop during your exam, and has all information at hand. Updates it, and sends your prescription electronically to your favorite pharmacy. It is usually ready before I have gotten to Wegmans! His nurse, the staff, etc, are wonderful. He will even let you try a new medication (sample) when you are going on a new medication if he has it on hand. When we were going through financial difficulties, this small kindness saved us money and aggravation until we got paid and could afford the medication. He's also an OBGYN, so all my visits are wrapped up into one. BXBS and CIGNA are both accepted here as of this review.

flag | Submitted April 21, 2010

My husband and I have been seeing Dr. Cohn for the past 5 years. He listens well, is friendly, understanding, and very knowledgeable. The whole practice seems good: www.broadlandsfamilypractice.com. Locations in Ashburn and Brambleton.

flag | Submitted January 6, 2010

Just moved to the area and have seen Dr. Cohn three times with my children. Each time, the wait in the waiting room was very short, and when Dr. Cohn came in, he acted like he had all the time in the world for me and my children. Wonderful with kids, answered all my questions, excellent doctor. Highly recommended.

flag | Submitted October 15, 2009

Dr. Cohn is one of the best docs I have every encountered! Very easy going and up to date. I would highly recommend him to everyone.

flag | Submitted June 1, 2009

Dr Cohn is phenomenal. He clearly knows his job and was able to put me at ease and fully involve me in the medical process. Also, he seems to have a firm grip on technology, which he uses to better serve his patients. Best doctor I've been to in my life. I'd recommend him to anyone, any time.

flag | Submitted April 15, 2009

Dr. Cohn is one of the best doctors I've ever gone to. He is helpful, kind, and truly caring. He is very knowledgeable and will thoroughly explain his diagnosis. He never seems rushed. All the staff treat us like family!

flag | Submitted April 6, 2009

Dr. Cohn is a great doctor up to date on modern medicine. I have plenty of ailments and when I went in I had a list of things I thought were wrong with me. He patiently listened to me and never dismissed my concerns. He ordered lab tests on every concern I had and was well informed on every type of condition I had discussed with him. He is a great family doctor- both my husband and I go to Dr. Cohn and could not be any happier that we found him for our doctor (and we are both very hard to please!!)

flag | Submitted May 12, 2008

Dr. Jeffery A. Cohn's Credentials

• University Of Cincinnati College Of Medicine (Grad. 2000)