Ratings for Dr. Michelle Spector

I used to go to Dr Spectors practice in Rockville prior to getting pregnant with my son in 2005, naturally I picked her as my OB. I understand that Drs are very busy and most of the time they try to address the patients concerns which I felt Dr Spector did at the time. I've also seen Dr Gurdian (which I did not like) and P.A. Shevock (which can do everything a Dr does except deliver babies - I really liked her as well). I felt that Dr Spector was passionate and expressed the care and concern for her patients. I was especially happy that she was on call the day my son was born, because I really did not want Dr Gurdian to deliver my son know I g she is not as warm to her patients. Overall I was really happy with her as my Dr and would recommend her.

flag | Submitted July 12, 2014

I love Dr. Spector! She was an amazing doctor to me. I was very ill the first half of my pregnancy and she was the first doctor to acknowledge how sick I was and admitted me to the hospital and got me on the correct meds to help control my Hyperemesis. She was on call the night I was admitted and she checked on me numerous times! Throughout my whole pregnancy she was very helpful and made me feel like she truly cared! I had a long labor so she did not deliver my daughter but she did take care of me for the first half of my labor and she was great! She had a great bedside manner and I would highly recommend her!

flag | Submitted June 2, 2014

This doctor is horrible I like anyone else but she is in my not to go list, 3 failed pregnancies and told I was very unlucky, looking for an attorney I'm asking for an appeal.

flag | Submitted January 8, 2014

Horrible bed side manner every time ive interacted with her.

flag | Submitted December 5, 2012

Dr. Spector is a wonderful doctor! She delivered my twin boys and I could not have asked for better person to deliver them (she is a twin and has twins herself). She is always very helpful, nice and kind.

flag | Submitted August 28, 2012

flag | Submitted August 6, 2012

This is the worst OBGYN in the montgomery county area. please do not go to see this lady. my wife had almost a 11 hours labor; the doctor was "too tired" to perform a c- section. our son has now some issues. please do not go to see this lady

flag | Submitted May 22, 2012

I saw Dr. Spector for the first time recently. I had a large list of questions, and she took the time to answer all (although she requested next time, I make a seperate appointment if I need that much extra time.) She got a little impatient towards the end, but hey, she still answered all my questions. I've known of other doctors to send patients away because of their time crunch. Dr. Spector had a gentle bedside manner, and was respectful. Based on this appointment, I would definitely recommend her to friends.

flag | Submitted March 11, 2011

This was my second visit with Dr. Spector. She seemed rushed and didn't allow me to ask questions. Does not do a good job explaining anything and not very thorough. Bedside manner was rough.

flag | Submitted November 8, 2009

Worst experience I've ever had at the ob/gyn. Bedside manner was contrived and seemed impatient.

flag | Submitted February 18, 2008

Dr. Michelle Spector's Credentials

• Washington Univ Sch Of Med, St Louis Mo 63110 (Grad. 1992)

• BCBS Massachusetts