Ratings for Dr. Christopher L. Fellows

Spent 10 minutes with me. Asked 8 questions of which 6 could be answered if he bothered to read my file. Then said to see him in a year. Ran no tests, nothing. He seemed arrogant and I was wasting his time.

flag | Submitted September 24, 2015

I had a bad arrhythmia that Dr. Fellows was able to cure. He saved my life. I am alive and have three grandchildren that I love.

flag | Submitted February 10, 2015

I first met Dr. Fellows in Yakima three weeks after my second trip to the ER with PSVT. His visit with me was brief, but it didn't need to be lengthy -- the ECG's confirmed that I had had two PSVT's that converted with Adenosine, and I was a candidate for cardiac ablation, which was three weeks later. A year and a half later, I felt the familiar racing of my heart going into PSVT and went to the hospital. The following Monday morning, I called to see if Dr. Fellows still came to Yakima on a specific Tuesday (the next day), and he did. I was seen the next day, and three weeks later had another cardiac ablation. As another reviewer stated, you may have to wait to get in to see him, but your heart could not be in better hands if you're having cardiac electrical issues.

flag | Submitted October 9, 2014

Dr. Fellows did an ablation procedure for me about 10 years ago. Appointments may be scheduled further out than you might wish but that is because he so sought after. I have found him to be very busy but also a caring, patient centered physician. I will have Dr Fellows perform another ablation in the other atria.

flag | Submitted May 15, 2012

Spent 5 minutes with me. Gave me no diagnosis, reviewed basic tests done by my GP and didn't order any other tests but suggested surgery. Even my GP and the Emergency doctors said additional tests were needed. He is arrogant and condescending. I suggest you look for someone that cares about people and doesn't see you as a number or surgical statistic.

flag | Submitted January 11, 2011

Dr. Christopher L. Fellows's Credentials

• OREGON HEALTH SCIENCES UNIVERSITY SCHOOL OF MEDICINE (Grad. 1977)

UnitedHealthcare