Ratings for Dr. Brittney K. Craig

I like this dentist, feel she's very competent and efficient in her work, but there are two very big problems in her office that make me downgrade what would otherwise be a perfect score. One is her dishonest insurance handler/biller, who refuses to honor the contract the Dr. signed with the insurance company to only charge an insured the insurance company's highest maximum allowable rate on a procedure, regardless of who's paying. This is the rate the insured is legally entitled to, regardless of whether the insurance is paying for the covered procedure or whether the patient is. Second is the staffing problem...it takes many weeks to months to schedule an appointment with Dr. Craig. Other than that, I have no complaints!

flag | Submitted May 4, 2016

I love Dr. Craig. I would say she is the best dentist that I've ever had. Highly recommend!

flag | Submitted March 29, 2016

While the only complaint I have for Dr. Craig is the botched filling job she did, my biggest concern is her insurance handler. She was very inexperienced and rude. I would not recommend Dr. Craig to anyone, ever, as long as her insurance handler works there. I would give Dr. Craig another try if she hired a more knowledgeable and friendly insurance handler.

flag | Submitted October 7, 2014

I'm a legacy patient from Dr Trikardos (miss him!),and absolutely love Dr. Craig. I'm so happy she kept the staff together- I've been going here for years, and won't go anywhere else. I feel welcome, and well taken care of.

flag | Submitted July 24, 2014

Dr. Brittney Craig is an outstanding dentist. Very knowledgeable, compassionate and really takes her time to explain the condition, treatment and follow up. Her staff is very efficient and polite. Highly recommended.

flag | Submitted October 17, 2013

Best dentist and hygienists I've been to in a long time. Very thorough - punctual - professional - mistake free!

flag | Submitted July 23, 2013

Dr. Craig is a brilliant dentist who is knowledgeable with great bed side manner. She listens and cares about her patients overall well being. I completely trust Dr. Craig's decisions regarding my dental care. I suffered from major "dental anxiety" for years which kept me out of the dentist chair. Dr. Craig calmed all my fears, by patiently answering my questions, fully explaining procedures and just overall making me feel comfortable as a patient. That meant the world to me. I am so thankful I found her. I will continue to be a patient and definitely recommend her to friends and family.

flag | Submitted June 23, 2013

Excellent Dentist and I would recommend her to friends and family.

flag | Submitted January 7, 2013

Doctor is very professional, knowledgable and compassionate. The staff are helpful and pleasant . The office is clean and conveniently located.

flag | Submitted March 16, 2012

I am extremely impressed with Dr. Craig and her obviously "handpicked staff". It was an amazing experience at every level...from the moment I called to schedule the appointment, to the moment I left the office. What an outstanding doctor and supporting cast!! They were superbly friendly, professional and innately genuine. It was unlike any experience I have ever had at a dentist's office. I am glad I visited this website before I selected a dentist. All of the other reviews are spot on.

flag | Submitted March 16, 2012