Ratings for Dr. Darlene J. Elias

I have been treated by Dr. Elias twice and have found her to be knowledgeable and kind. She took my condition seriously, yet did not try to over treat me, which I really appreciated. I would definitely recommend her for pulmonary issues.

flag | Submitted July 11, 2014

Dr. Elias was very responsive to me. She worked me in because of the urgency of my condition. She was very easy to talk to, answered all my questions, and was very thorough. She had my records all organized with flags so she could quickly find important information. She ordered the comprehensive tests needed to properly diagnose my problem, and had them expedited and worked me back in to go over the results. Personally, I could not have asked for any better care. She was warm and caring. I am not going to her for social calls, I want her to properly diagnose and treat me so I can be healthy and functioning as well as possible. I was very impressed with Dr. Elias and recommend her. By the way, I went to her because the emergency room doctor was insistent that I go to her because of her particular expertise. (I can’t rate her punctuality because she fit me in. But I do know that at Green Hospital they stress punctuality. Because a score is required on this question, I gave her #4.)

flag | Submitted May 20, 2010

She knows her stuff, but she won't ever get to know anything about you besides your condition. Perhaps after decades of clinical experience, Dr. Darlene Elias could use a refresher course on appropriate bedside manner. Based on my experience, she understands diseases, not people. That made it really hard to feel like I was in good hands.

flag | Submitted July 1, 2009

Dr. Darlene J. Elias's Credentials

• Univ Of Ca, San Francisco, Sch Of Med, San Francisco Ca 94143 (Grad. 1980)

Amerigroup