Ratings for Dr. Adam T. Nickel

Love him!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

flag | Submitted March 13, 2015

Dr. Nickel is the cream of the crop! One can not ask for more than what he has to offer. Not only is he knowledgeable, smart, and knows what he is doing... He also has the best bedside manner of any doctor I've ever had. He is my third OB and delivered my third baby and my experience with him went above and beyond. He is yet to miss a delivery since starting at the office in 2012, despite having a very competent team of on call doctors available to him. If you want a doctor who is simply the best Tacoma has to offer, this is your man. Not only will he be the face you see at appointments, he will also be the one to be there delivering your baby.

flag | Submitted August 17, 2014

Dr. Nickel and his staff ignored my extremely heavy bleeding for several weeks. I called his office numerous times. I ended up in the emergency room needing 3 units of blood. Thank God I found a female nurse practitioner who could get my bleeding under control, and referred me to a competent gynecologist.

Submitted October 6, 2013