Ratings for Dr. Ronald G Rogers

The best there is!!!! Knowledgeable and compassionate!

flag | Submitted April 3, 2015

After researching many doctors I switched to Dr Rogers as my previous gynae said there was nothing g he could do for me. Dr Rogers took time to listen, examine me and do an ultrasound and biopsy before giving me treatment options. I chose to have surgery and he prepared me for what to expect and for the recovery period. He is very kind and caring. I find the office staff are also kind, efficient and helpful. Dr Rogers is a skilled surgeon and physician. I am so glad I made the switch.

flag | Submitted August 8, 2013

Dr. Rogers is very nice and makes you feel comfortable. I believe he would be a good doctor for you to have.

flag | Submitted March 9, 2011

I have been going to Dr Rogers for years and have NEVER had any issue with him. He has held my hand through several medical scares and surgeries and truly... he had held my hand. I came to him when my insurance needed a second option for a proceedure, that he said I did not need. And he was right, under his care, my quality of life improved 1000%, he explained each step of the process in detail and never made me feel stupid or rushed. He researched options and discussed in detail with me. Since I am no longer in need of OB care, i realize that I may have to wait for him to treat each patient as he treats me, and that births don't happen on my schedule and the wait is well worth the care. If you want real care, he is wonderful. But if you just want to be the center of the universe,,, I strongly encourage you to go elsewhere... Dr Rogers may endulge you.. but I dont want to put up with you in the waiting room.

flag | Submitted April 30, 2010

Dr. Rogers is one of the best OB/Gyn doctors I have ever been too. He has the most amazing bedside manners. He and Brannon are/were both busy guys and would certainly work very efficiently to get you in and out of your appointment timely. However, if you were concerned about something or had a question, either one would give you all the time needed to ensure you were satisfied before they would leave. Dr. Rogers is a calm in a time of trouble and helped to alleviate my fears and concerns on many occasions. I wish him well as he has changed directions and will no longer be performing obstetrical care.

flag | Submitted March 9, 2010

Dr. Rogers performed a hysterectomy on me several years ago. He did such an excellent job that I did not have one problem or complication, and I am a personal trainer, very active and he gave me excellent advice about how to recover. He is extremely intelligent. He came to visit me in the hospital several times just to check on me. I have had three children and have had a different gynecologist for all of them and I would recommend Dr. Rogers to any of my friends or relatives.

flag | Submitted January 20, 2010

Dr Rogers delivered both of my boys vi c-section and I adore both him and Dr. Brannon. (at that time they were still practicing together and you had to see both on alternating visits) Yes they move fast, it is a very busy practice. I honestly do not know of a child born in Cary or Apex that was not delivered by Brannon and Rogers. But if you need more of their time, they will give it to you - I had a minor scare with my first born that sent me to the hospital for a quick check up and Dr Rogers called multiple times while I was there and that evening to check in.....I was bummed to hear that Dr Rogers had quit the Obstetrics when I became pregnant with my 3rd recently - but I know I am in great hands with Dr. Brannon and I also Dr Rogers is where I am headed for my yearly GYN check ups!

flag | Submitted January 13, 2010

I just have to say that I LOVE Dr. Rogers. He delivered both my baby boys and while I will admit I did wait for my appointments and he COULD be quick, he was ALWAYS willing to spend more time if he needed it! He asked at the end of every check-up if I had any questions or concerns. If I said no, he zoomed out the door... but if I said yes, and voiced them, he acted like he had a million years and wanted me to be informed and comforted.. I felt rushed at times, but that is a busy job! Its to be expected. When I needed them to be there, they were there!

flag | Submitted November 10, 2009

Dr. Brannon is competent but too flippant and laid back for me. I adore Dr. Rogers. He is uber intelligent and will answer any questions you have. Anyone that has had a baby knows the millions of things that can go wrong. So if you wait more than 45 minutes, you can bet something is wrong with someone and he's there helping her. Otherwise, the longest I have ever waited is 30 min. and that is typical for any doctor's office. I have waited as long as 2 hours but that is because someone went into labor. I would recommend Dr. Rogers to anyone especially if you are in your late thirties or early forties and trying for the first time to conceive. He's no nonsense and is really up on the newest science.

flag | Submitted November 9, 2009

I suffered with infertility due to PCOS. Dr. Rogers was awesome with my treatment. He eventually referred me to NCCRM for IVF. I loved his compassion, his encouragement and how rationale. I eventually conceived and Brannon and Rogers have since delivered both of my children. I just can't brag on them enough.

flag | Submitted October 12, 2009

Dr. Ronald G Rogers's Credentials

• University Of North Carolina At Chapel Hill School Of Medicine (Grad. 1990)

UnitedHealthcare