Ratings for Dr. Jessica Hinojosa

Dr. Hinojosa is very kind, thorough, comfortable to be around. She is punctual and quick with exams. It took less than an hour from entering to exiting the office.

flag | Submitted September 7, 2017

I've been to many ob's in the past but Dr. Hinojosa is by far my favorite. She listens to all your concerns and never makes you feel uncomfortable. She never makes you feel like just another patient and that you are wasting her time. Her nurses are also amazing. I highly recommend her.

flag | Submitted July 6, 2017

My experience with Dr. Hinojosa and her staff was wonderful. It was my first appointment with her, and she made me feel comfortable from the very start. She was very kind, had a great sense of humor, and was also "to-the-point" and explained things thoroughly in a way that I could understand her. The exam was quick and very professional. I would recommend her to anyone.

flag | Submitted March 29, 2017

I chose Dr. Hinojosa because she was literally right around the corner from where I lived at the time I found out I was pregnant. I never had any issues with her professionalism and she's very knowledgable about her practice. A few times, I had to wait longer than I cared to; but I would imagine a doctor in her field may be called upon at any given time to deliver other patients' babies, so I didn't take it personal when she'd be running late. She was right there when I went into labor and stayed with me the whole time. I lost her services due to insurance issues but my husband and I recently got back on BCBS and I will definitely be making an appointment with her ASAP.

flag | Submitted March 17, 2017

Dr. Hinojosa was awesome, she saw me throughout antepartum and delivered my son via c-section. She was always very kind and helpful. I'd recommend her to everyone

flag | Submitted March 3, 2017

It seems like there is a wait most of the time. ... But for Dr. Hinojosa, the wait is definitely worth it! She has delivered 2 of my children and always so helpful! She is the best and would recommend her to anyone!! Very knowledgeable and very nice person!

flag | Submitted February 23, 2017

Dr. Hinojosa is knowledgeable, professional, and personable. I was so impressed and happy with her, that I continued to travel down to Norman from Edmond to see her after we moved away from the Norman area. I highly recommend her!

flag | Submitted February 23, 2017

My daughter and I both see Dr. Hinojosa and we love her. She is both personable and professional. I have recommended her many times and my friends love her too.

flag | Submitted February 21, 2017

I love this doctor, She may be young but she is very professional and knows what she is doing. I cannot stress enough how amazing she is! Definitely recommended.

flag | Submitted December 8, 2016

Absolutely love her. And the entire staff. She will be delivering my second child. I will never go to another doctor. Always caring and thoughtful.

flag | Submitted September 14, 2016