Ratings for Dr. Jeffrey D. Trabue

Once he finally sees you, he is knowledgeable and has good bedside manner. Punctuality is terrible. I have never had to wait for a doctor as long as I have had to with him.

flag | Submitted October 15, 2015

Dr. Trabue is a great doctor that I have been going to for years and very nice but I always make sure to not plan anything for at least an hour and a half after my appointment time because I am always there for at least an hour and a half waiting to be seen.

flag | Submitted August 16, 2011

Dr. Trabue is the best!! Since I moved from Dublin to south side of Columbus, I have been looking for the doctor near my home, but I have not been able to find anyone! He is personable, honest, very knowladgeble and professional. I just drive a half hour no matter how sick I get because there is none like him.

flag | Submitted July 19, 2011

It's funny reading the comments because that is exactly what I would have said. He is personable but straight forward. He won't give you warm fuzzies but you get the sense he cares about what he does and your outcome. My wife does not care for him but I would not go to anyone else as long as I have a choice.

flag | Submitted January 12, 2011

Dr. Trabue is top notch, he knows his stuff, and will be straight forward and truthful with you and tell you what needs to be said. No candy coating.

flag | Submitted December 23, 2008

I'Ve had Trabue forever. I had to change insurances one time and had to drop him. But as soon as insurance changed again I went straight back to Trabue. Very friendly and honest doctor. I will never switch again. The man knows his job and he tells you right upfront about everything that is going on concerning your health.

flag | Submitted May 20, 2008

I have been going to Trabue for over 15 years. Like someone else mentioned he's not going to coddle you, but he will give you straight info. I've always felt that he wanted to give me the best care possible and he talks to me straight just like I'm one of the guys. There's no way that I'd change doctors. One time I had a sports injury that I thought he gave me strange advice about, but apparently he was just being over cautious based on the circumstances. I like the fact that he's reluctant to prescribe drugs unless he really thinks they're necessary. It seems like some doctors over prescribe. Thumbs up to Trabue.

flag | Submitted May 25, 2007

I've been going to Dr. Trabue for over 15 years. He's great. He will listen to you. He sent me to an excellent specialist when I needed surgery (while an urgent care doctor had missed the problem entirely). Highly recommend.

flag | Submitted February 27, 2007

Dr. Trabue is direct and to the point. Sometimes he says things I might not want to hear but needed to! If you need coddling, hand holding and a doctor who tells you what you want to hear, this probably isnt the guy for you. However, if you want truthful, direct medical treament / advice, I would highly recommend him.

flag | Submitted October 26, 2006

dr. trabue assesses and advises in a helpful and overall conservative manner...he is personable and is one of few physicians i have met who actually sits, listens, does NOT look at his watch, and advises...i am pleased and shall remain a patient...job well done....

flag | Submitted October 21, 2006

Dr. Jeffrey D. Trabue's Credentials

• Oh State Univ Coll Of Med, Columbus Oh 43210 (Grad. 1982)

Workers Comp