Ratings for Dr. Bracey H. Holland

Excellent honest dentist and clean up to date office. Would not want to go anywhere else.

flag | Submitted May 6, 2016

Doesn't care how much pain you are in even with a massive infection. Don't waste your time.

Submitted July 9, 2015

Dr. Bracey Holland is the most professional dentist I have ever been involved with. He is respectful, intelligent and kind. I would recommend Dr. Bracey Holland to everyone. I feel like a better person for knowing Dr. Bracey Holland.

flag | Submitted October 28, 2013

Excellent experience! The best shot I've ever had. I barely felt anything.

flag | Submitted October 27, 2012

Dr. Holland was the only dentist in Savannah that called us back on a Sunday. He saw me Monday morning and spent almost 3 hours working on me to make my wedding day a success!!!! Gail and Kristy are a part of his staff that I will truly never forget. They are all truly a dedicated staff. Dr. Holland will always be a "hero" to me!!!!!!! I will recommend Dr. Holland and His staff to anyone. They are true professionals.

flag | Submitted July 22, 2012

Excellent service, great bedside manor and informative. Dr. Holland was the best switch I have ever made.

flag | Submitted January 5, 2012