Ratings for Dr. Szilvia Nagy

AMAZING MD.! I cannot imagine myself having a different doctor. She truly is the best of the best!

flag | Submitted November 2, 2016

Dr. Nagy is, by far, the best doctor that I have ever had. She was incredibly kind and supportive during my pregnancy and I trusted her fully throughout. Her professionalism and bedside manner are outstanding . She is kind, patient, empathetic, astute and intelligent and made me feel very at ease during the entire process of my pregnancy and delivery. She truly listened to me and my concerns and I never felt rushed. Her staff is also extremely courteous and wonderful and I knew that I was in great hands during my labor. My husband and I love her and have tremendous gratitude for the way that she and her staff helped to deliver our baby boy!

flag | Submitted July 26, 2016

I cannot say more wonderful things about Dr. Nagy. She was not only a doctor but a friend and partner throughout my pregnancy. I felt like we worked together toward a common goal and that I was genuinely and truly care for. I cannot express how much I love her. I will follow her to the ends of the world to make sure I keep her as my doctor.

flag | Submitted April 3, 2015

Excellent doctor. I felt very safe in her hands..I had vasa previa and she excellently handled my case

flag | Submitted January 29, 2015

I had a horrible pregnancy and delivery and she was amazing. I really made her work! Her staff is incredible and the nurses/aides/PA's on the 6th floor went above and beyond for my family. She truely cares about her patients and would give me a hugs when I needed it.

flag | Submitted September 27, 2014

Dr. Nagy is really calm, cool and an excellent person besides a doctor. My experience with Dr. Nagy has been wonderful, stress free and she takes all the time to answer all your questions. I will totally recommend Dr. Nagy :)

flag | Submitted August 19, 2014

Wow, I was so pleasantly surprised with Dr. Nagy! I read the reviews on this site and decided to try her out. I am very pleased that everyone was right about her! She was very friendly, polite, attentive, and most importantly, responsive to my questions. I came in for a regular pap, to change my pill, and to discuss yeast infection problems I have been having. Unlike previous gynos I've had, Dr. Nagy explored my pill options with me, went through the differences in hormone levels when comparing certain pill brands and even tried to find a generic in my pharmacy to save me money. Furthermore, she explored treatment options for my yeast infections unlike other gynos I've had in the past who literally gave me no options or explanations. I was very very happy with the way the visit went and am looking forward to our future doctor patient relations. Also- the staff in the office were all super nice and the facilities were very clean and well kept. All in all, I am a very happy camper!

flag | Submitted June 9, 2014

Dr. Nagy is hands down the BEST doctor I have ever had. She managed my care for my first pregnancy and delivered my baby via c-section since she was breech. I looked forward to every appointment with Dr. Nagy since she always greeted me with a hug, really got to know my husband and me, spent lots of time with us, answering all our questions and making sure we understood and were comfortable with everything, and never rushed an appointment (and yet, we never had to wait for more than a few minutes to see her - ever). She truly builds a relationship with her patients - and is an excellent surgeon on top of that. My c-section delivery was flawless, and she took the fear out of it for me. I had a very smooth recovery, and she was wonderful about following up with me. I am referring my sister to her when she gets pregnant. Also (since this can be as important as a good doctor) her office staff is wonderful and efficient and the office space is very nice. I miss going there each week.

flag | Submitted April 10, 2014

Dr Nagy is wonderful! Unlike most doctors she understands the value in developing a rekationship with your patience. She's kind, sweet, attentive and actually cares. I wish I had her from the beginning of my women's health.

flag | Submitted February 23, 2014

Friendly, smart, and really helpful. We are only just entering the second trimester and we feel like we're in good hands.

flag | Submitted December 6, 2013

Dr. Szilvia Nagy's Credentials

• University Of Cincinnati College Of Medicine (Grad. 2006)