Ratings for Dr. Joseph Costagliola

I have been treated by Dr Joe for 18 years now. I have never had a bad visit . Always takes the time for me .He also has been my fathers Dr for at least 20 years now and recently when my son turned 18 , He started with him. Fair, Honest and listens. I could not say enought good about him.

flag | Submitted July 7, 2014

There was NO waiting room time for my last two visits. Also once in the exam room, both appointments I only waited a few minutes.

flag | Submitted January 6, 2011

ALWAYS ALWAYS appeared RUSHED and made us feel the same! He can't wait to get out of the room and move on. Never had enuogh time. short evaluations and very quick decisions without explanations. Very often ignored communications from patient and family. Doesn't appear to like his job. We switched doctors to another in the same medical group and have been thrilled with the change. New MD is totally different from Dr. Joe. We are never rushed and always listened to. Details are never overlooked and family members are made to feel like a team member with the doctor in care of elderly parent. Plenty of Doctors at PMA. I personaly know 3 Brennan, Oetinger and Tanguay and all 3 are better in all areas.

flag | Submitted October 24, 2008

Dr. Joseph Costagliola's Credentials

• University Of Connecticut School Of Medicine (Grad. 1984)

Workers Comp