Ratings for Dr. Jaclyn Gadbaw

We've been trying to get pregnant for a year, and our baby comes when we first see Dr. Gadbaw. Dr. Gadbaw really cares about her patients. We're so lucky to have her as our family doctor!

flag | Submitted September 20, 2016

Dr. Gadbaw listens well and projects warmth and compassion. While she treats appropriately she is also strong about self care and prevention of illness that includes lifestyle changes like exercise and diet. I always leave feeling cared for by someone who has done all she can do for me. And I feel respected.

flag | Submitted August 23, 2014

She exudes CARE and is incredible. I feel like I am in great hands with her. She is amazing. You will love having her as your physician.

flag | Submitted December 4, 2013

Dr. Gadbaw is extremely sweet, and goes above and beyond to help resolve your health issues. PAMF offers a messaging system for patients, and Dr. Gadbaw always responds within 24 hours, which I've never experienced with other doctors. When I had some problems that never seemed to go away, she kept trying to help and did additional research to find possible solutions. She's also super friendly, and makes you feel very comfortable bringing any issues up to her. Highly recommended, I'm glad she's now my primary!

flag | Submitted January 26, 2013

Dr. Gadbaw is very friendly, knowledgable and patient. I'm glad my own doctor had no time to see me so I got the chance to meet Dr. Gadbaw.

flag | Submitted January 21, 2013

Dr. Jaclyn Gadbaw's Credentials

• University Of Southern California School Of Medicine (Grad. 2009)

Top Hospitals in Mountain View, CA