Ratings for Dr. Regina M. Palazzo

I WAS EXTREMELY IMPRESSED WITH HER.HAVING A CHILD WITH SEVERE ASTHMA IS DIFFICULT ,BUT SHE HELPED IN MANY WAYS.

flag | Submitted February 10, 2013

Very frustrated with Palazzo. While Palazzo is knowledgeable and does provide good care, Dr Palazzo failed to attend or was late to my child's scheduled office visit. I had taken time off from work and drove over an hour each way with my child for an exam which was never completed. Even worse - Dr Palazzo's office attempted to bill me and my insurance plan for the office visit. I called my health plan and complained. When the health plan called Palazzo's office, they were told that the doctor's office had submitted the bill in error.

flag | Submitted February 6, 2011

Very professional and very thorough with our son's care (every 3-4 months for the past 3 years). Answers all of our questions/concerns in an informative, professional, courteous manner without rushing us at all. Communicates well with our son's pediatrician.

flag | Submitted December 8, 2007

Dr. Palazzo was unhelpful with my cystic fibrosis care. Failed to properly diagnose some problems. And made me feel as though it was my fault. I found her to be arrogant. She talked down to me. Failed to provide a professional report to my primary care doctor. Perhaps she works well for some patients and families. As an adult I found she was not the best doctor for me. I've moved on. :(

flag | Submitted November 27, 2006

Dr. Palazzo spent a lot of time seeing my son and never rushed me through an appointment. She cared about my son, his condition, and about my family as a whole. Dr. Palazzo was proactive in treating my son. I have nothing but good things to say about Dr. Palazzo. We have seen her once a month for the past 2 and 1/2 years.

flag | Submitted October 19, 2006

Misdiagnosed condition, was condescending, would not listen to our concerns, failed to provide follow up care, and did not provide a professional letter to primary care physician. You’d be better off seeing (for adults) or taking your child to see Dr. Marie Egan. I've heard nothing but good things about her.

flag | Submitted August 4, 2006

Dr. Regina M. Palazzo's Credentials

• Temple University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1982)

Commercial Insurance Company