Ratings for Dr. Jason M. Patera

Dr. Patera noticed at a regular check up that my pulse rate was almost double what it should of been while resting and I was coughing up blood, with a family history of heart disease he ordered an immediate EKG which came back normal but being ever vigallent he recommended I immediately go to the ER. After extensive testing to insure that I didn't have a pulmonary embolism it was decided that I had pnuemonia. Due to Dr. Patera's thuroughness I feel he saved my life especially since the day before I had a visit with my primary Dr. at the VA and when I presented him with the same symptoms the VA Dr. didn't bother to follow up and find out why. I HIGHLY recommend Dr. Patera for his thuroughness, vigilance, knowledge and compassion.

flag | Submitted December 27, 2016

Dr. Patera is great. He is easy to talk to, laid back, but very knowledgeable. Makes me feel comfortable at all times and takes care of our whole family.

flag | Submitted August 6, 2015

He saw me right on time and seemed to really listen when I talked to him about my concerns

flag | Submitted August 1, 2015

He was rude and didn't spend time with me. DO not recommend.

flag | Submitted July 17, 2014

Dr. Patera was very helpful and smart. Most of all, he was easy to talk to and seemed to care about me.

flag | Submitted July 9, 2012