Ratings for Dr. Deepak K. GUPTA

This office is simply amazing. I have had crooked teeth for 34 years and finally decided to do something about it. I live in Frisco and researched for the best orthodontist around my area. I found several positive reviews about Gupta Orthodontics and my neighbor's kids actually go there for braces and had only great things to say about Dr. Gupta. I went in for my free consultation and was blown away at how high-tech and nice the office was. Dr. Gupta spent over 20 minutes explaining the issues with the alignment of my teeth and my bite. I was given the option of either doing Invisalign or Damon Clear Braces. I went with Invisalign. They scanned my mouth with a wand (no impressions!) and I had the trays 10 days later. I am 6 months into my 12 month treatment and the results have been amazing. The office is run like a well oiled machine. If you are looking for an orthodontist look no further!

flag | Submitted February 5, 2014

Had Invisalign done at Gupta Orthodontics in Plano. Dr. Gupta and his staff are great. It is so high-tech and friendly. They used a 3d scanner instead of a traditional impression. It was amazing to see a 3D model of my teeth on the screen instantly. My teeth look amazing. Couldn't be happier!

flag | Submitted September 26, 2013

Dr. Gupta is GREAT! He always takes the time to answer all my questions and my teeth look a MILLION times better after only a few months! The assistants and the rest of the staff are amazing. I'm really happy I went here!

flag | Submitted September 16, 2011