Ratings for Dr. Musa Abdalla

I saw Dr.Abdalla and he was GREAT, he made my visit AWESOME and explained everything in detail. He listened to our issues and we felt better. Thank you for taking care of us.

flag | Submitted October 31, 2014

Dr. Abdalla is so caring and so understanding. Dr. Abdalla delivered my baby girl without me feeling any presure, I am terrified from any types of needles but the Doctor told me not worry and soon you will have a baby in your arms and surely within hours of labor, I had my bundle of joy in my arms. Dr. Abdalla thank you for being patient with me.

flag | Submitted September 25, 2013

Throughout my pregnancy this doctor was always personable and knowledgeable. He took the time to answer all of my fiance and I's questions and to explain different procedures along with the pros and cons of each one. He was also very concerned about his patients well being and a great advocate. This doctor also went the extra mile to not only make sure that staff answered all phone calls and questions, but that he additionally called and spoke to the patient himself as soon as he was aware of the concern. I highly recommend this doctor for prenatal care.

flag | Submitted February 15, 2013

Dr. Musa Abdalla was very helpful. he made my delivery calm. He explained to my option and to him I have a healthy baby boy. Again me and my husband thank you. Sincerly peggy

flag | Submitted October 12, 2011