Ratings for Dr. John Crocker

Great Doctor, helped our daughter many years ago.She had Purpra and it affected her kidneys... age 6 to 13 yrs.... awesome care... Happy to say she is having her first baby at the age of 32 yrs... we are over the moon... thank-you Dr. Crocker.... you have helped so many children and we are so proud of you...

flag | Submitted July 8, 2016

My son was born with essential hypertension, at 8 weeks old he was admitted to the IWK under the professional care of Dr. Crocker. I was so pleased with the care he received for the 4 yr. period that he was a patient of this doctor. He was very thorough with all tests that had to be run and always informed us promptly of the results.My son will turn 25 yrs. old tomorrow and is a proud member of the RCMP, if not for the superb care he received from Dr Crocker and his team we would not have seen this day.On his last visit Dr Crocker was very busy and had gotten a call just as we were finishing up so we didn't really get a chance to properly thank him or let him know how pleased we were with all the care we had been shown.He was #1 to us at that very difficult time.

flag | Submitted May 5, 2011

wish i remembered more of when i was in the iwk however i'm 38 yrs old this year and had several yrs of kidney issues growing up having spent a yr at the iwk under Dr.Crocker i wish i knew more of the man who helped me and family through a very difficult time and wish to thank him with all my heart for his dedication and passion for dealing with such difficult issues and children and their families in their darkest hours. God Bless You

flag | Submitted May 1, 2011

it seems that i am the only one with a bad review! i went to emerg with severe stomach pain, and was throwing up alot. i was sent to see him, because of my high blood pressure (from all the throwing up i was doing). he then put me on medication to treat it, when it was only a one-time thing and it would die down once i actually relaxed and stopped throwing up. i just think he should've tried to think a bit more and actually listened to what i was telling him. it wasn't just that time though. i've seen him before, and he still didn't help me at all. so i guess everyone thinks differently, but that's just my experience.

flag | Submitted February 8, 2011

Dr. Crocker has been lookong after my litte girl since she was 18 months old. I absolutly love him he makes her feel so comfortable and he has also made me feel like I am important too. I look forward to seeing him every 4 months. I know that he treats every child like they are special but he does it in such away that you feel like your child is the nost important person to him. She is not a number on a chart she is a very special little girl.

flag | Submitted December 22, 2010

Dr. Crocker is like our own local super man! He has taken care of our oldest son for 3 years now and recently has taken our new born into his care. His compassion and attention to detail made some of the hardest days of our life a little less daunting and made us as parents relax a little in a time when not many people could have. He is extremely knowledgeable and caring. If you get Dr. Crocker, count your lucky stars. He is the best Dr. I have ever met.

flag | Submitted October 21, 2010

Of all of the doctor's visits my daughter has had, Dr Crocker has been the first one that she really likes. She's now 5 years old and enjoys her visits with him every 6 months. He is a true compassionate person who makes you feel like a friend. Thanks for your amazing care. I only wish we could have more doctors like Dr Crocker.

flag | Submitted October 7, 2010

He is amazing! I've had him as a Nephrologist from the time I was 3 days old 'til now and I am 22. If I ever have a problem is he there to help out, and is compassionate and understanding and knows how to explain things clearly to parents with no medical backgrounds. As you age, he starts to talk to you directly, and will answer any questions you might have about his explanations of things. Best doctor I've ever had!

flag | Submitted September 9, 2010

HE IS THE BEST DOCTOR I have ever had to deal with!! His compassion about his patients is utterly amazing.

flag | Submitted April 19, 2010

Dr. Crocker took care of me from the time I was six days old until I was 17. He was someone I always looked up too and someone I always will. I lived at the IWK and Dr. Crocker was there for me when ever I needed him to be. You couldn't ask for a better Dr. and better person. If you were sick he didn't leave the hospital until he knew you were gonna be alright. I hope to get to halifax soon to visit him.David Jones

flag | Submitted April 13, 2010