Ratings for Dr. Steven J. White

Recently, I chose Dr. White for a breast lift procedure , and I am so happy with the results! I was always afraid it would be too complicated and painful, but now I wish I had done this sooner. The consultation appointment with Dr. White and his staff put my fears to rest. He provided me with a tremendous amount of information and his staff is so professional. Dr. White was my choice because he is board certified and had so many positive reviews and recommendations. In the recovery room, I found out he also has an impeccable reputation among his colleagues and the hospital staff. My recovery has been so pain-free and the results are better than I could have imagined. During my follow up appointments, his staff is always caring and professional. I have another procedure scheduled with Dr. White soon, and I can’t wait! I would recommend Dr. White to anyone looking for an excellent surgeon.

flag | Submitted January 13, 2019

Dr White gave me the BEST BREASTS I COULD HAVE EVER IMAGINED!! From the initial consultation with Dr White, I knew he would deliver in ways no other doctor could. I am most impressed with my results because I had no idea what to expect before my surgery! I put all my trust in Dr White to know what the right size for my body was. You see, Dr White did not allow me to select the exact implant size or try on implants in his office. Dr White has his patients choose between a spectrum of sizes: "Smallest Possible" (for your frame), "Very Natural", "Largest Natural", and "Largest Possible". Mind you, I am 27 years old, 5'4", 130 lbs and wore a 34A bra and I knew I wanted realistic looking breasts that were proportioned with my body. So I told him my ideal size would be between "most natural" and "large natural". Dr White let me know that he would decide the correct size for the me during surgery (which made me nervous at first, but WOW- HE SURE KNOWS WHAT HE'S DOING!) From my previous research I thought I would end up getting no larger than 350cc implants, but recently found out that Dr White put a 375cc implant in my left breast and 450cc implant in my right breast!!!!!!! My breasts are just about perfect, proportionate, and do not look too big at all. If you are looking for the best doctor who knows exactly what's best for you, go see Dr Steven J White!!

flag | Submitted December 23, 2018

Dr White is amazing in every way. His bedside manner and attention to every little detail are simply unmatched in my opinion. I have had many procedures done before and Dr White is one of the best I’ve ever met. I am thrilled with my results and I am only 3 weeks out. His staff is a little less enthusiastic as he is and that was a little bit of let down but Dr White himself is just great!

flag | Submitted November 5, 2018

I have been a nurse for over 20 years and have worked with many excellent and poor physicians. I first became aware of Dr. White's talents in 2009 when two fellow nurse friends of mine had tummy tucks. I was amazed at how beautiful both of their bodies looked. They kept a very feminine shape and their results were simply gorgeous. I had several other friends who went with other physicians because they were less expensive and not as structured with post op requirements as Dr. White and I was not impressed at all with their results. Several of my friends who went the cheaper route ended up back in the OR for revisions and to this day are not happy with their results. So, after seeing his results I knew he would be the only one that I would let operate on me. I went for a consult in 2011 and finally had the nerve to have my surgery in 2018. My biggest obstacle was coming up with the funds for an elective procedure. I had a large amount of weight loss and multiple cesarean sections and I really wanted to look like my old self again so finally I decided I was going to do it. I am very active person and always felt uncomfortable in my clothing, bathing suit etc... I wanted this for myself and nobody else. Let me just start by saying Dr. White is like a passionate artist. When he does surgery on you he is very particular about how you care for his artwork and has spent many years perfecting his trade. He demands a level of perfectionism from himself and everyone he works with; nurses, staff and fellow doctors. I don't feel like he considers his work a job at all, it is a passion and he knows that his patients represent his artwork. I listened and followed all advice and orders he gave me and I can't tell you how happy I am with my results.The follow up care has been amazing he never rushes and is the most thorough Doctor I have ever used. He is so proactive and anticipates problems before they become problems thus making his pre-op and post-op care very meticulous as well. My results are amazing I feel truly like a new person and my only regrets are not doing this sooner. I have no regrets or guilt for having my life changing surgery. My confidence in my clothing is off the charts and I cannot sing enough praises for Dr. White and everyone that I came in contact with during this abdominoplasty.

flag | Submitted October 26, 2018

The Best Plastic Surgeon Dr. White is a brilliant, caring & compassionate plastic surgeon, who is extremely passionate about his work & believes in precision surgery to get the best results for his patients. I consulted Dr. White for a tummy tuck after losing some 70lbs. I had been overweight most of my adult life and even though I had lost all this weight, I was nowhere close to having the figure I wanted. I was apprehensive about getting such a complicated surgery & had doubts about the results, but Dr. White allayed all my concerns during the initial consultation. He explained the procedure in detail, showed me the numerous before and after pictures of his patients and took the time to answer all my questions. I signed up that very same day & it is the best decision I have ever made. The entire process was smooth & well planned. Every little detail had been thought through – the pre and post op instructions were discussed with me, I was required to watch videos so I would know what to expect and how to take care of myself post surgery. Dr. White took 8+ hrs to perform the operation and even removed a hernia I had. The result was perfection! I had a tiny waist, the cutest belly button & a very low scar. I had not even imagined that such an extraordinary outcome was possible. There was no bruising & hardly any pain. I could not recognize my own body in the mirror. After my excellent experience with the tummy tuck, I went for the breast lift. Mine was a difficult case, given my large breast size (36DD) & age, but Dr. White pulled off another amazing feat. My breast lift look like breast implants. As with the tummy tuck, there was no bruising & no pain. Even Dr. White was thrilled with the unbelievable results. I don’t know if there is any other doctor who works so tirelessly to deliver such exceptional results for his patients, to give them a body they desire, to give them the best possible scar, all while ensuring that they have minimum pain & discomfort. Dr. White has transformed my body & given me my confidence back. He has given me an hourglass figure that I never even thought was possible. He is like Michelangelo, who was given a damaged piece of marble to carve David & he created a masterpiece. Thinking of Dr. White’s commitment to his patients, one of Michelangelo’s quotes comes to mind, “ I saw the angel in the marble and I carved until I set him free.” That’s what Dr. White did for me. He worked meticulously to set the real “me” free. I am forever indebted to him.

flag | Submitted October 1, 2018

Dr. White is just the best. Highly recommend for skill, knowledge, and staff.

flag | Submitted August 15, 2018

I had debated for years on whether or not to have a breast augmentation, I was worried I wouldn’t be pleased with the results I obtained, whether they turn out too big, too small, resembling chicken breasts, etc.. but I knew as soon as Dr. White spoke with me in the consultation that he would make them perfect! I loved that his consultation was different from most others, it wasn’t about numbers on the implant, it was about my body and what would fit perfectly. He pointed out things I never even noticed about my breasts before! I couldn’t be more pleased with the results! I feel more confident then ever before! Even my mother in law compliments me everyday about how good I look since I did the procedure. I highly recommend Dr. White!

flag | Submitted July 31, 2018

Dr. White is truly an artist. If you are considering breast augmentation, just go set up a consultation to hear what he has to say. Dr. White listens to what you are looking for and gives you implants based on what’s best for your body shape. After meeting him and his staff, my husband felt he was the best surgeon. The procedure was less painful than I expected and my recovery time was short. It was so fun and exciting to find out what my size was! My husband loves Dr. White and my new look!

flag | Submitted July 26, 2018

Dr. White and his staff we're amazing to work with. they made me feel comfortable during my entire procedure from the consultation, day of surgery to post op. I love the customer care and attention to detail they provide. Dr. White is a perfectionist and very thorough with explaining the procedure I was about to receive and what to expect. Needless to say I was amazed with my results I don't know why I didn't go to him any sooner. I got a gynecomastia lipo procedure and so happy about my experience and results that I will be returning to him for a second procedure in October. My fiancé was with me through the entire process and loved Dr. White so much she decided to choose him for her breast augmentation surgery and is in love with her results. I would highly recommend Dr. White and his staff to anyone searching for a excellent plastic surgeon.

flag | Submitted July 19, 2018

So before I say anything, I’ve got to atone for a heinous crime that I committed when we last spoke. In my previous review I raved about how amazing Dr. White and his team is and basically did an Oscar acceptance speech thanking them; however, I forgot about one extremely important group of people that make this whole process possible. Dr. Zipper, Dr. White’s go to anesthesiologist, and his team (Carol and the gang) were nothing short of fantastic. It must have slipped my mind in the last review because I was unconscious for 97.3% of our entire interaction, but I honestly think that’s how you measure the quality of an anesthesiologist…if you aren’t unconscious, they’re definitely doing something wrong. Main idea is that my past statement applies to everyone that Dr. White sends his patients to because he knows that the quality of his work is not only based off of what he does but also the people that he trusts to support him. Now on to the reason I’m here: I know some of you may be saying to yourself, “Why is this guy posting another review? I thought Dr. White already took care of him and I can’t take another long winded review, Netflix shows don’t binge watch themselves after all.” Which is fair…hurtful, but fair. Now if you’re one of the people who truly wants to find out about how getting surgery with Dr. White will impact you, then you’ve come to the right place. When I first decided I was going to do something about the extra skin I had from being overweight I knew I would most likely need two procedures done, one for my chest and one for my stomach. Because of this, I decided to reach out to 3 surgeons to see who would fit best with my goals. The first one never even got back to me to schedule an appointment (easy elimination) and the second one looked at my chest and told me that he couldn’t really do anything about it without giving me scars which would “basically be malpractice” because it would be worse than before. Now don’t get me wrong, I definitely appreciated the honesty but that didn’t leave me feeling very confident in…well anything. Then I went to Dr. White and the difference was like comparing apples to Canadian bacon. He walked me through everything and when I mentioned the chest procedure (which is what this review is about if you were wondering), he told me exactly what he was going to do to make it better without hesitation. Not only that, but he had plenty of pictures of successes to show me which gave me all the confidence I needed to make my decision. What I want to stress from this is that I actually encourage you to talk to other doctors about any procedure you’re considering before going to Dr. White because the difference you’ll see will make you appreciate him that much more. Now I’m going to wrap this up because even I’m starting to fall asleep here (I told you Dr. Zipper was good). These two surgeries have changed my life forever, and I will never find the words to express my gratitude to Dr. White and his team for making that possible. I was able to take my shirt off to swim for the first time in over a decade and I’m actually able to see the fruits of my labor in the gym. People have asked me why I did this at such a young age and it’s simply because I lived with crippling insecurities for over 10 years before making the decision to do something about it, and I want to get to the point where all of that is just a faint memory. When it comes to learning how to love yourself and feeling comfortable in the skin you’re in, the journey can be long; however, I know this was the first step towards having a healthier view of myself and in my opinion, sooner was truly the better.

flag | Submitted July 13, 2018