Ratings for Dr. Steven J. White

My reason for writing this review is in hopes that someone who is similar to I reads and decides that Dr. White is the doctor for them! I have a very petite body frame, and literally had no chest at all, so I made the decision to have breast augmentation surgery. Aside from making the decision for surgery, choosing Dr. White for my doctor was the best decision I could have made. I was really shy and timid to even be seen by a doctor due to being ashamed of my body, but he made it so comfortable for me by staying professional and constantly reassuring me of his work and vision for me. I can honestly say now after the surgery I feel like a new woman! I have confidence that I never thought I would have in my life, and I owe it to him and his incredible staff!

flag | Submitted February 6, 2018

I’ve been dealing with gynecomastia my whole life. It runs in the family, but I’ve done everything humanly possible through diet and exercise to get rid of it. I’ve completed a lot of research online to see what can be done to get rid of it, and it seems liposuction of the chest is the only way. Exercise can help some, but it doesn’t solve the problem. My research showed me that I could have had it done for $2500-$15,000, but it is your body and you get what you pay for. Anything short of perfection is unacceptable. Dr. White’s approach to the surgery is different, and he cares tremendously about his patient’s outcome. Dr. White and his staff change lives on a daily basis. They have just recently changed mine and I will be forever grateful. During the consultation and pre-op, he takes the time to show you the results from previous patients, explain the procedure from beginning to end, and actually cares about you and your outcome. If you’re considering cosmetic surgery; you cannot go wrong with Dr. White!

flag | Submitted January 5, 2018

flag | Submitted December 29, 2017

This man and his staff are the best in the world. I have never had a better experience, and am so thankful I went to him. At 64, was very reluctant to have gynecomastia surgery. Dr. White was fantastic. He told me what to expect he and his staff delivered. The whole process and well worth the result....only wish I had done it years ago. Dr. White, Jazmin, and Penny are THE BEST.

flag | Submitted December 4, 2017

I am not a patient of Dr. White's. After spending nearly 30 minutes on the phone to Penny, explaining that I had had a bilateral mastectomy due to breast cancer and had TWO breast reconstructions, seen two different plastic surgeons, who said "it wasn't that bad and you're lucky to be alive" and was about to give up all hope of ever looking normal, a friend told me about Dr. White. Penny listened with great concern and then she said, while Dr. White is an excellent choice, he would recommend you to see Dr. Jay Shenaq. I thought how kind of a Doctor to be upfront and not just try to "fix" me. This gave me the most confidence I have felt in months. I had no problem at all driving the 8 hours to Houston to meet with my new Doctor. Dr. White saved me a doctor's visit and the office staff is so well trained to know what a patient needs when they call. I so much appreciate Dr. White because of his and his office staff for referring me to a Doctor that could help me in my situation! This is the kind of Doctor every woman would and should be glad to come in contact with in their time of need!!

flag | Submitted November 20, 2017

I don't even know where to begin. I came to Dr. White because I had two procedures done by a very reputable plastic surgeon, both of which had extremely disappointing results! After my first surgery, the second surgery (done by that same doctor) was done to correct the initial issue. The outcome of the second surgery was unimaginably even worse than the first. I decided to take a chance on another doctor (Dr.White) for yet ANOTHER (third) surgery to repair the first two. Not only did I get first class customer service from his staff, but he is truly the most informative, caring, and THOROUGH doctor I have ever encountered. And I am not the only one to say this; every single medical professional I encountered at Presbyterian said, simply put, "Dr. White IS THE BEST!" which immediately put me at ease. He listened to me and took as much time in the OR as needed to achieve literally a perfect result and he educated me all along the way. I cannot emphasize enough my satisfaction with Dr. White and would absolutely recommend him to anyone! I hope that the respect he has earned by his peers, as well as personal testimonials like mine help encourage you to put your trust in Dr. White as your physician.

flag | Submitted November 13, 2017

Only one word can accurately describe my experience with Dr. White and his staff: Phenomenal. And even that doesn't do it enough justice. I have spent years and years wanting a breast augmentation but had trouble following through due to concerns regarding recovery time as I have a pretty demanding job. I finally decided to pay Dr. White a visit due to a close friend recently getting her breasts done by him. From the moment I walked into their office, I knew this would be a good fit and I wouldn't have to visit any other surgeons. Jazmin really took her time in explaining the whole procedure in a caring manner and answered every question I had. I scheduled my surgery shortly after this day and could hardly wait! I had my surgery on a Friday and was back to work the following Monday so the one concern I did have that held me back from doing this sooner was not an issue. (Although now I’m glad I held out because I had the pleasure of Dr. White being my surgeon) I experienced virtually no pain which was amazing. Dr. White is somebody who truly puts a huge smile on your face when he walks into the room and he really cares about each and every patient he has. My expectations were exceeded and I'm so glad I trusted him with choosing the correct size implants for my body measurements. He is surrounded by an amazing staff of Penny and Jazmin who make your whole experience easy, personable and comfortable. I can honestly say that this was one of the best decisions I have ever made and I could not be happier with my result and what it has done to my confidence levels. Thank you, Dr. White for changing my life!

flag | Submitted October 5, 2017

Dr. White is great. He is very detailed and will spend the extra time to give you the best results possible. I highly recommend him.

flag | Submitted September 27, 2017

I received a breast augmentation in 1987. Approximately 10 years later both implants began to harden. Although the process was gradual I didn't notice it until I vigorously hugged an old friend and noticed the discomfort of compressing the breast. It felt like I had a softball in my shirt pocket! So for another 20 years I toted around two softballs I self-consciously called breasts. Changing the way I gave hugs so people wouldn't notice! Why so long?......Because i am a Nurse Practitioner and a Certified Wound Care Nurse! I have been in the nursing business for almost 40 years. Regarding Physicians.... I have seen the best of the best along with the worst of the worst! Constantly thinking to myself I need to have "these" replaced I always put it off (we nurses do that...put everyone and everything before ourselves). Why did I put it off for 20 years? The fear of not finding the right surgeon !! Thus enters the picture of Dr. Steven J White while flipping through the Southwest Airlines magazine. Umh...voted Best Plastic Surgeon and he lives in Dallas!! So I tear out the page and stuff it in my purse. I thought "OK i will just go for a consultation to see what he says"! If I don't like him nothing lost! The rest is history! Reading reviews, googling, looking at the Texas Medical Board, etc. my reservations were abated with the first phone call to the office. The staff was professional, courteous, patient, helpful and had a way of making you feel comfortable. The educational videos are very helpful and give you an opportunity to write down questions... But in walks the Magician! I can safely say his bedside manner is unprecedented! His knowledge beyond impressive but best of all the skill of a Magician! My surgery had two different options. WE discussed them both and came to the same conclusion. I was confident I had the right guy!! He is genuine and his ability to make you feel at ease allows you to "let him inside your head to figure out what makes you tick so he can give you the results you expect"!! He makes you feel beautiful and your self-confidence soars! As a Nurse I recommend Dr. White with the utmost respect and confidence! You won't be disappointed! I am beyond thrilled with my results and already looking in the mirror at what I might have him do next!!

flag | Submitted September 14, 2017

I recently chose to have my first ever Botox treatment with Dr. Steven White because he advertises a "better Botox." After meeting Dr. White and seeing my results, I now understand why. Dr. White created a personalized plan for my Botox and used extremely small needles so that the experience was virtually painless. Since Dr. White does the Botox himself, rather than delegating it to a nurse or staff member, you can count on having a fabulous result. While I received botox more for prevention than cure since I am still very young, the results have already been so amazing. I look well-rested and bright-eyed and my make-up finally goes on smooth. Thank you, Dr. White!

flag | Submitted August 26, 2017