Ratings for Dr. Steven J. White

A year ago, my husband and I decided to start looking into Abdominalplasty surgery after talking about it for a few years. I had two girls via c-section and was left with a lot of extra skin. I’ve never had surgery where I was put under with anesthesia and I was super nervous. We interviewed a few doctors and I always walked out still feeling uneasy about going through with the procedure. When I met Dr White, I instantly knew this was my doctor! Dr White not only got me super excited about my results with the sculpting techniques he does but he put my worries at ease. I went into surgery stress free which made a world of difference for me and my family. The whole experience was better than I expected. No bruising, very little to no pain meds, hardly any pain and my results, are amazing! Better than I ever expected. Within 9 months post op I was down 17 lbs and down two sizes! I LOVE my tummy! I can workout now and see results when before I couldn’t. Another concern of mine was what my belly button would look like. I’m not gonna lie, that part was a little strange. But the final result was perfect! Dr White and his team were amazing! Always there for me and any questions or concerns I had. I would highly recommend him! He truly is a miracle worker!

flag | Submitted May 4, 2018

when I first went to Dr. White I was sure if the size and look I was trying to achieve. He advised me to go biggger due to my body type. I wasn’t sure but i trusted Him. I went from 32b to 32 DD. 650cc in each breast. I love the results!! I would have never thought that DD would actually fit my body. But it did. 650ccs seems like a lot but no. It wasn’t a lot for my body because it fits me perfectly and he knew exactly what would look good on me. My body looks natural. I had no bruising and minimal pain. I’d totally recommend Dr. White to anyone who’s looking to have breast augmentation!

flag | Submitted April 28, 2018

For a few years, I contemplated having some cosmetic corrections done. A few obstacles that made me reluctant to having cosmetic surgery was one being concerned about how I would look after healing and secondly how long would it take to fully heal and feel back to normal? I was afraid that I would have to hibernate for months. I was wrong there. I was out and about 3 days post surgery with no bruising. I must say that after each surgery I felt nervous about my decision to go forward with the procedure, but after a few days I felt very happy with my decision. The first procedure I had was a brow lift. Several weeks later, the next procedures included a lower face lift and neck lift. After some healing time, I could quickly see how much younger I appeared and I liked that very much. One major benefit from choosing cosmetic surgery is how it has lifted my confidence! I would say that I went from about 55% up to 95% boost in my self confidence! If you are considering cosmetic surgery of any kind, based on my personal experience, I HIGHLY recommend Dr. White to you. He is an artist in cosmetic surgery and he strongly believes in “the natural look” and not the “spooked or wind blown look”. He takes extra time with his stitching process to minimize scaring. My scaring is literally non visible. Dr. White took great care of me both in the hospital and out of the hospital. Dr. White is very personable and friendly. He is sincere and compassionate and made me feel 100% cared for at all times. He totally exceeded my expectations by far! Dr. White will be THE ONLY cosmetic surgeon that I will ever use for any reason in the future and I will always highly recommended him to anyone. He is the best :) Dr. White also has an outstanding staff that I want to brag on. They are all very friendly and professional. No regrets whatsoever.

flag | Submitted March 7, 2018

My reason for writing this review is in hopes that someone who is similar to I reads and decides that Dr. White is the doctor for them! I have a very petite body frame, and literally had no chest at all, so I made the decision to have breast augmentation surgery. Aside from making the decision for surgery, choosing Dr. White for my doctor was the best decision I could have made. I was really shy and timid to even be seen by a doctor due to being ashamed of my body, but he made it so comfortable for me by staying professional and constantly reassuring me of his work and vision for me. I can honestly say now after the surgery I feel like a new woman! I have confidence that I never thought I would have in my life, and I owe it to him and his incredible staff!

flag | Submitted February 6, 2018

I’ve been dealing with gynecomastia my whole life. It runs in the family, but I’ve done everything humanly possible through diet and exercise to get rid of it. I’ve completed a lot of research online to see what can be done to get rid of it, and it seems liposuction of the chest is the only way. Exercise can help some, but it doesn’t solve the problem. My research showed me that I could have had it done for $2500-$15,000, but it is your body and you get what you pay for. Anything short of perfection is unacceptable. Dr. White’s approach to the surgery is different, and he cares tremendously about his patient’s outcome. Dr. White and his staff change lives on a daily basis. They have just recently changed mine and I will be forever grateful. During the consultation and pre-op, he takes the time to show you the results from previous patients, explain the procedure from beginning to end, and actually cares about you and your outcome. If you’re considering cosmetic surgery; you cannot go wrong with Dr. White!

flag | Submitted January 5, 2018

flag | Submitted December 29, 2017

This man and his staff are the best in the world. I have never had a better experience, and am so thankful I went to him. At 64, was very reluctant to have gynecomastia surgery. Dr. White was fantastic. He told me what to expect he and his staff delivered. The whole process and well worth the result....only wish I had done it years ago. Dr. White, Jazmin, and Penny are THE BEST.

flag | Submitted December 4, 2017

I am not a patient of Dr. White's. After spending nearly 30 minutes on the phone to Penny, explaining that I had had a bilateral mastectomy due to breast cancer and had TWO breast reconstructions, seen two different plastic surgeons, who said "it wasn't that bad and you're lucky to be alive" and was about to give up all hope of ever looking normal, a friend told me about Dr. White. Penny listened with great concern and then she said, while Dr. White is an excellent choice, he would recommend you to see Dr. Jay Shenaq. I thought how kind of a Doctor to be upfront and not just try to "fix" me. This gave me the most confidence I have felt in months. I had no problem at all driving the 8 hours to Houston to meet with my new Doctor. Dr. White saved me a doctor's visit and the office staff is so well trained to know what a patient needs when they call. I so much appreciate Dr. White because of his and his office staff for referring me to a Doctor that could help me in my situation! This is the kind of Doctor every woman would and should be glad to come in contact with in their time of need!!

flag | Submitted November 20, 2017

I don't even know where to begin. I came to Dr. White because I had two procedures done by a very reputable plastic surgeon, both of which had extremely disappointing results! After my first surgery, the second surgery (done by that same doctor) was done to correct the initial issue. The outcome of the second surgery was unimaginably even worse than the first. I decided to take a chance on another doctor (Dr.White) for yet ANOTHER (third) surgery to repair the first two. Not only did I get first class customer service from his staff, but he is truly the most informative, caring, and THOROUGH doctor I have ever encountered. And I am not the only one to say this; every single medical professional I encountered at Presbyterian said, simply put, "Dr. White IS THE BEST!" which immediately put me at ease. He listened to me and took as much time in the OR as needed to achieve literally a perfect result and he educated me all along the way. I cannot emphasize enough my satisfaction with Dr. White and would absolutely recommend him to anyone! I hope that the respect he has earned by his peers, as well as personal testimonials like mine help encourage you to put your trust in Dr. White as your physician.

flag | Submitted November 13, 2017

Only one word can accurately describe my experience with Dr. White and his staff: Phenomenal. And even that doesn't do it enough justice. I have spent years and years wanting a breast augmentation but had trouble following through due to concerns regarding recovery time as I have a pretty demanding job. I finally decided to pay Dr. White a visit due to a close friend recently getting her breasts done by him. From the moment I walked into their office, I knew this would be a good fit and I wouldn't have to visit any other surgeons. Jazmin really took her time in explaining the whole procedure in a caring manner and answered every question I had. I scheduled my surgery shortly after this day and could hardly wait! I had my surgery on a Friday and was back to work the following Monday so the one concern I did have that held me back from doing this sooner was not an issue. (Although now I’m glad I held out because I had the pleasure of Dr. White being my surgeon) I experienced virtually no pain which was amazing. Dr. White is somebody who truly puts a huge smile on your face when he walks into the room and he really cares about each and every patient he has. My expectations were exceeded and I'm so glad I trusted him with choosing the correct size implants for my body measurements. He is surrounded by an amazing staff of Penny and Jazmin who make your whole experience easy, personable and comfortable. I can honestly say that this was one of the best decisions I have ever made and I could not be happier with my result and what it has done to my confidence levels. Thank you, Dr. White for changing my life!

flag | Submitted October 5, 2017