Ratings for Dr. Steven J. White

The Best Plastic Surgeon Dr. White is a brilliant, caring & compassionate plastic surgeon, who is extremely passionate about his work & believes in precision surgery to get the best results for his patients. I consulted Dr. White for a tummy tuck after losing some 70lbs. I had been overweight most of my adult life and even though I had lost all this weight, I was nowhere close to having the figure I wanted. I was apprehensive about getting such a complicated surgery & had doubts about the results, but Dr. White allayed all my concerns during the initial consultation. He explained the procedure in detail, showed me the numerous before and after pictures of his patients and took the time to answer all my questions. I signed up that very same day & it is the best decision I have ever made. The entire process was smooth & well planned. Every little detail had been thought through – the pre and post op instructions were discussed with me, I was required to watch videos so I would know what to expect and how to take care of myself post surgery. Dr. White took 8+ hrs to perform the operation and even removed a hernia I had. The result was perfection! I had a tiny waist, the cutest belly button & a very low scar. I had not even imagined that such an extraordinary outcome was possible. There was no bruising & hardly any pain. I could not recognize my own body in the mirror. After my excellent experience with the tummy tuck, I went for the breast lift. Mine was a difficult case, given my large breast size (36DD) & age, but Dr. White pulled off another amazing feat. My breast lift look like breast implants. As with the tummy tuck, there was no bruising & no pain. Even Dr. White was thrilled with the unbelievable results. I don’t know if there is any other doctor who works so tirelessly to deliver such exceptional results for his patients, to give them a body they desire, to give them the best possible scar, all while ensuring that they have minimum pain & discomfort. Dr. White has transformed my body & given me my confidence back. He has given me an hourglass figure that I never even thought was possible. He is like Michelangelo, who was given a damaged piece of marble to carve David & he created a masterpiece. Thinking of Dr. White’s commitment to his patients, one of Michelangelo’s quotes comes to mind, “ I saw the angel in the marble and I carved until I set him free.” That’s what Dr. White did for me. He worked meticulously to set the real “me” free. I am forever indebted to him.

flag | Submitted October 1, 2018

Dr. White is just the best. Highly recommend for skill, knowledge, and staff.

flag | Submitted August 15, 2018

I had debated for years on whether or not to have a breast augmentation, I was worried I wouldn’t be pleased with the results I obtained, whether they turn out too big, too small, resembling chicken breasts, etc.. but I knew as soon as Dr. White spoke with me in the consultation that he would make them perfect! I loved that his consultation was different from most others, it wasn’t about numbers on the implant, it was about my body and what would fit perfectly. He pointed out things I never even noticed about my breasts before! I couldn’t be more pleased with the results! I feel more confident then ever before! Even my mother in law compliments me everyday about how good I look since I did the procedure. I highly recommend Dr. White!

flag | Submitted July 31, 2018

Dr. White is truly an artist. If you are considering breast augmentation, just go set up a consultation to hear what he has to say. Dr. White listens to what you are looking for and gives you implants based on what’s best for your body shape. After meeting him and his staff, my husband felt he was the best surgeon. The procedure was less painful than I expected and my recovery time was short. It was so fun and exciting to find out what my size was! My husband loves Dr. White and my new look!

flag | Submitted July 26, 2018

Dr. White and his staff we're amazing to work with. they made me feel comfortable during my entire procedure from the consultation, day of surgery to post op. I love the customer care and attention to detail they provide. Dr. White is a perfectionist and very thorough with explaining the procedure I was about to receive and what to expect. Needless to say I was amazed with my results I don't know why I didn't go to him any sooner. I got a gynecomastia lipo procedure and so happy about my experience and results that I will be returning to him for a second procedure in October. My fiancé was with me through the entire process and loved Dr. White so much she decided to choose him for her breast augmentation surgery and is in love with her results. I would highly recommend Dr. White and his staff to anyone searching for a excellent plastic surgeon.

flag | Submitted July 19, 2018

So before I say anything, I’ve got to atone for a heinous crime that I committed when we last spoke. In my previous review I raved about how amazing Dr. White and his team is and basically did an Oscar acceptance speech thanking them; however, I forgot about one extremely important group of people that make this whole process possible. Dr. Zipper, Dr. White’s go to anesthesiologist, and his team (Carol and the gang) were nothing short of fantastic. It must have slipped my mind in the last review because I was unconscious for 97.3% of our entire interaction, but I honestly think that’s how you measure the quality of an anesthesiologist…if you aren’t unconscious, they’re definitely doing something wrong. Main idea is that my past statement applies to everyone that Dr. White sends his patients to because he knows that the quality of his work is not only based off of what he does but also the people that he trusts to support him. Now on to the reason I’m here: I know some of you may be saying to yourself, “Why is this guy posting another review? I thought Dr. White already took care of him and I can’t take another long winded review, Netflix shows don’t binge watch themselves after all.” Which is fair…hurtful, but fair. Now if you’re one of the people who truly wants to find out about how getting surgery with Dr. White will impact you, then you’ve come to the right place. When I first decided I was going to do something about the extra skin I had from being overweight I knew I would most likely need two procedures done, one for my chest and one for my stomach. Because of this, I decided to reach out to 3 surgeons to see who would fit best with my goals. The first one never even got back to me to schedule an appointment (easy elimination) and the second one looked at my chest and told me that he couldn’t really do anything about it without giving me scars which would “basically be malpractice” because it would be worse than before. Now don’t get me wrong, I definitely appreciated the honesty but that didn’t leave me feeling very confident in…well anything. Then I went to Dr. White and the difference was like comparing apples to Canadian bacon. He walked me through everything and when I mentioned the chest procedure (which is what this review is about if you were wondering), he told me exactly what he was going to do to make it better without hesitation. Not only that, but he had plenty of pictures of successes to show me which gave me all the confidence I needed to make my decision. What I want to stress from this is that I actually encourage you to talk to other doctors about any procedure you’re considering before going to Dr. White because the difference you’ll see will make you appreciate him that much more. Now I’m going to wrap this up because even I’m starting to fall asleep here (I told you Dr. Zipper was good). These two surgeries have changed my life forever, and I will never find the words to express my gratitude to Dr. White and his team for making that possible. I was able to take my shirt off to swim for the first time in over a decade and I’m actually able to see the fruits of my labor in the gym. People have asked me why I did this at such a young age and it’s simply because I lived with crippling insecurities for over 10 years before making the decision to do something about it, and I want to get to the point where all of that is just a faint memory. When it comes to learning how to love yourself and feeling comfortable in the skin you’re in, the journey can be long; however, I know this was the first step towards having a healthier view of myself and in my opinion, sooner was truly the better.

flag | Submitted July 13, 2018

From the very start I had a wonderful experience with Dr. White and the team at USA plastic surgery. I have never had a procedure of any kind done before, so I was nervous about my decision to have a nose job. Dr. White was very reassuring as he is clearly very experienced, he and the rest of the staff made me feel at ease and confident that my face was in good hands. The surgery went wonderfully, and I cannot be happier with my results. Dr. White truly performed better than my expectations.

flag | Submitted July 7, 2018

When I first decided to get a breast augmentation I went to someone in Austin who is considered one of the best surgeons. I initially decided to go with her since she is a woman. But when I got to her office she was cold and uninviting and I did not feel comfortable with her, I went home to my husband and was still unsure if I even wanted to go through with the procedure. I then read reviews about Dr. White and EVERYONE loved him. He is a lot closer to home so I decided to go check him out. I go for the consultation and he was informative and so friendly and answered all the questions I had. He made me trust him by telling me all about his experience and showing videos of what will happen to my body. I left and I wanted to book the next day. I was still very nervous because I did not want my breasts to have the fake look to them. The surgery went great, the hospital messed up my surgery time so I did feel rushed which I wasn't too pleased about because this was a HUGE decision for me. The end results are amazing and I feel much more confident. My husband definitely enjoys them and it is super fun to try on new clothes. Dr. White definitely knows what he is doing and cares about his patients. If you want a procedure done I would definitely recommend him. He is professional, focused, and a perfectionist (all traits you want in a surgeon).

flag | Submitted July 2, 2018

I am a 19-year-old college student who has dealt with the struggle of having a large chest before I was even old enough to really know what breasts were. My family and I were referred to him through a friend, who talked very highly of Dr. White. After meeting Dr. White and his staff, my parents and I were more than excited to schedule my breast reduction, my life changing surgery. Now, six weeks post op, I've never felt better and more comfortable in my own body. It's a joy to drive to Dallas and see everyone's smiling faces who share my excitement of a smaller chest and me finally being able to wear a sun dress. Dr. White was the only doctor we met with about having this surgery and he definitely didn't let me down. I can't thank him enough for everything. He is an excellent surgeon, his staff is amazing, and I recommend anyone and everyone who experiences the struggle of having a large chest to consider Dr. White. He won't let you down.

flag | Submitted June 30, 2018

A year ago, my husband and I decided to start looking into Abdominalplasty surgery after talking about it for a few years. I had two girls via c-section and was left with a lot of extra skin. I’ve never had surgery where I was put under with anesthesia and I was super nervous. We interviewed a few doctors and I always walked out still feeling uneasy about going through with the procedure. When I met Dr White, I instantly knew this was my doctor! Dr White not only got me super excited about my results with the sculpting techniques he does but he put my worries at ease. I went into surgery stress free which made a world of difference for me and my family. The whole experience was better than I expected. No bruising, very little to no pain meds, hardly any pain and my results, are amazing! Better than I ever expected. Within 9 months post op I was down 17 lbs and down two sizes! I LOVE my tummy! I can workout now and see results when before I couldn’t. Another concern of mine was what my belly button would look like. I’m not gonna lie, that part was a little strange. But the final result was perfect! Dr White and his team were amazing! Always there for me and any questions or concerns I had. I would highly recommend him! He truly is a miracle worker!

flag | Submitted May 4, 2018