Ratings for Dr. Steven J. White

I was so hesitant about having my deviated septum fixed but wanted to have the procedure done for years. I found Dr. White after my dad consulted with him on a different procedure and can't explain how great my results are and how well the recovery went. Any surgery on your face can be daunting, but Dr. White took me through the process step by step to ensure I knew exactly what my surgery would be like the day of and throughout recovery. Not only does the outside of the nose look amazing, but the inside actually works - I have never been able to breathe so well in my life. I can honestly say I would not trust any other doctor to do this procedure. It is obvious Dr. White cares so much about his patients and their comfort, and he is an absolute genius in his work. He knows everything there is to know! I could go on for days, but I will end this here - I absolutely recommend Dr. White. You will not regret it!

flag | Submitted April 16, 2019

I was extremely nervous to have any procedure done. I had heard about Dr. White through a friend of a friend who was ecstatic about her results. I had my procedure done about a year ago and now I have another one coming up in about 2 weeks. This time around I am completely at ease because I know how wonderfully and methodically I was taken care of the first time. Also, as a pharmacist I am very skeptical of pain management and Dr. White did not disappoint in this area as well. I was only on narcotics for 1 day and even after that I was never in any pain. My scars have healed beautifully and I would definitely recommend Dr. White for any procedure!

flag | Submitted March 17, 2019

I had wanted to have a face lift for the past 8 years. I was reluctant to pursue having the surgery because I wanted the results to look natural and I had seen too many face lifts that looked/ "plastic" and artificial. After extensive research I found Dr. White. I chose him because of his training (double board certified in cosmetic surgery and ENT), his ratings/proven track record, his professionalism and attention to detail. When I met Dr. White I was immediately set at ease. I knew I was in excellent hands. He listened to all of my concerns and then addressed each one of them explaining in detail the surgical approach he would take. My surgery took place in November 2018 and I am so happy with the results!!! I look completely natural. Just like myself, but years younger! I wholeheartedly recommend Dr. White for anyone who is looking to achieve excellent, natural looking results!

flag | Submitted March 16, 2019

I had been wanting to have breast augmentation since I was in my 20's. I may have been an A cup?? Anyway, life/money always kept pushing it away from me, but I was finally able to afford it so I did it. I just wanted to feel/look like a normal woman. I'm so happy I did this and am very happy with the results. I visited with 3 doctors, Dr. White being one of them before I made up my mind and the reason I went with Dr. White was due to his knowledge & they way he explained things & he & his staff made me feel very comfortable & the fact that he took his time with the procedure - I wasn't in & out in 45min. He made sure the job was done right & IT was!! I'm only 3 weeks out and am in love with the results. I would highly recommend Dr. White to any woman who is considering getting her breasts done. Follow his instructions & you'll be as happy as I am!!

flag | Submitted February 1, 2019

Recently, I chose Dr. White for a breast lift procedure , and I am so happy with the results! I was always afraid it would be too complicated and painful, but now I wish I had done this sooner. The consultation appointment with Dr. White and his staff put my fears to rest. He provided me with a tremendous amount of information and his staff is so professional. Dr. White was my choice because he is board certified and had so many positive reviews and recommendations. In the recovery room, I found out he also has an impeccable reputation among his colleagues and the hospital staff. My recovery has been so pain-free and the results are better than I could have imagined. During my follow up appointments, his staff is always caring and professional. I have another procedure scheduled with Dr. White soon, and I can’t wait! I would recommend Dr. White to anyone looking for an excellent surgeon.

flag | Submitted January 13, 2019

Dr White gave me the BEST BREASTS I COULD HAVE EVER IMAGINED!! From the initial consultation with Dr White, I knew he would deliver in ways no other doctor could. I am most impressed with my results because I had no idea what to expect before my surgery! I put all my trust in Dr White to know what the right size for my body was. You see, Dr White did not allow me to select the exact implant size or try on implants in his office. Dr White has his patients choose between a spectrum of sizes: "Smallest Possible" (for your frame), "Very Natural", "Largest Natural", and "Largest Possible". Mind you, I am 27 years old, 5'4", 130 lbs and wore a 34A bra and I knew I wanted realistic looking breasts that were proportioned with my body. So I told him my ideal size would be between "most natural" and "large natural". Dr White let me know that he would decide the correct size for the me during surgery (which made me nervous at first, but WOW- HE SURE KNOWS WHAT HE'S DOING!) From my previous research I thought I would end up getting no larger than 350cc implants, but recently found out that Dr White put a 375cc implant in my left breast and 450cc implant in my right breast!!!!!!! My breasts are just about perfect, proportionate, and do not look too big at all. If you are looking for the best doctor who knows exactly what's best for you, go see Dr Steven J White!!

flag | Submitted December 23, 2018

I had Breast Augmentation and Tummy tuck in 2011 and 2013 by Dr.White. I wanted do face lift for a long time. But I worried about down time. After I talked to Dr. white, I made a decision. Surgery was in April. I stayed an extra day because of an unexpected vomit, for a total of 3 days. The Hospital has a special bed for Dr. White patient. Dr.White visited me every day. He taught nurses and my husband how to move me out of bed and dressing. After one week, stitches came out. Two weeks later, bruising was almost gone. One month later, we had a family reunion. Later, we travel to Madera in Portugal. Two months later, I participated in a formation dance performance. I feel very good and very confident. Four months later, I went to Phoenix for Galaxy Dance competition. It is now six months after the surgery. The result is amazing. Sagging is almost gone. No more loose skin and I feel very good. Down time is minimal, I had four surgeries. Every time was perfect. I will recommend Dr.White.

flag | Submitted November 11, 2018

Dr White is amazing in every way. His bedside manner and attention to every little detail are simply unmatched in my opinion. I have had many procedures done before and Dr White is one of the best I’ve ever met. I am thrilled with my results and I am only 3 weeks out. His staff is a little less enthusiastic as he is and that was a little bit of let down but Dr White himself is just great!

flag | Submitted November 5, 2018

I have been a nurse for over 20 years and have worked with many excellent and poor physicians. I first became aware of Dr. White's talents in 2009 when two fellow nurse friends of mine had tummy tucks. I was amazed at how beautiful both of their bodies looked. They kept a very feminine shape and their results were simply gorgeous. I had several other friends who went with other physicians because they were less expensive and not as structured with post op requirements as Dr. White and I was not impressed at all with their results. Several of my friends who went the cheaper route ended up back in the OR for revisions and to this day are not happy with their results. So, after seeing his results I knew he would be the only one that I would let operate on me. I went for a consult in 2011 and finally had the nerve to have my surgery in 2018. My biggest obstacle was coming up with the funds for an elective procedure. I had a large amount of weight loss and multiple cesarean sections and I really wanted to look like my old self again so finally I decided I was going to do it. I am very active person and always felt uncomfortable in my clothing, bathing suit etc... I wanted this for myself and nobody else. Let me just start by saying Dr. White is like a passionate artist. When he does surgery on you he is very particular about how you care for his artwork and has spent many years perfecting his trade. He demands a level of perfectionism from himself and everyone he works with; nurses, staff and fellow doctors. I don't feel like he considers his work a job at all, it is a passion and he knows that his patients represent his artwork. I listened and followed all advice and orders he gave me and I can't tell you how happy I am with my results.The follow up care has been amazing he never rushes and is the most thorough Doctor I have ever used. He is so proactive and anticipates problems before they become problems thus making his pre-op and post-op care very meticulous as well. My results are amazing I feel truly like a new person and my only regrets are not doing this sooner. I have no regrets or guilt for having my life changing surgery. My confidence in my clothing is off the charts and I cannot sing enough praises for Dr. White and everyone that I came in contact with during this abdominoplasty.

flag | Submitted October 26, 2018

The Best Plastic Surgeon Dr. White is a brilliant, caring & compassionate plastic surgeon, who is extremely passionate about his work & believes in precision surgery to get the best results for his patients. I consulted Dr. White for a tummy tuck after losing some 70lbs. I had been overweight most of my adult life and even though I had lost all this weight, I was nowhere close to having the figure I wanted. I was apprehensive about getting such a complicated surgery & had doubts about the results, but Dr. White allayed all my concerns during the initial consultation. He explained the procedure in detail, showed me the numerous before and after pictures of his patients and took the time to answer all my questions. I signed up that very same day & it is the best decision I have ever made. The entire process was smooth & well planned. Every little detail had been thought through – the pre and post op instructions were discussed with me, I was required to watch videos so I would know what to expect and how to take care of myself post surgery. Dr. White took 8+ hrs to perform the operation and even removed a hernia I had. The result was perfection! I had a tiny waist, the cutest belly button & a very low scar. I had not even imagined that such an extraordinary outcome was possible. There was no bruising & hardly any pain. I could not recognize my own body in the mirror. After my excellent experience with the tummy tuck, I went for the breast lift. Mine was a difficult case, given my large breast size (36DD) & age, but Dr. White pulled off another amazing feat. My breast lift look like breast implants. As with the tummy tuck, there was no bruising & no pain. Even Dr. White was thrilled with the unbelievable results. I don’t know if there is any other doctor who works so tirelessly to deliver such exceptional results for his patients, to give them a body they desire, to give them the best possible scar, all while ensuring that they have minimum pain & discomfort. Dr. White has transformed my body & given me my confidence back. He has given me an hourglass figure that I never even thought was possible. He is like Michelangelo, who was given a damaged piece of marble to carve David & he created a masterpiece. Thinking of Dr. White’s commitment to his patients, one of Michelangelo’s quotes comes to mind, “ I saw the angel in the marble and I carved until I set him free.” That’s what Dr. White did for me. He worked meticulously to set the real “me” free. I am forever indebted to him.

flag | Submitted October 1, 2018