Ratings for Dr. Steven J. White

Absolutely hands down the best doctor I have met. The process was flawless. I was educated every step of the way. By the time the surgery came I knew exactly what to expect as far as procedure, recovery, medications and continued service. I was absolutely impressed that this would be at a hospital and I would spend two days under supervision of Dr. White and nurses. The experience at the hospital was 5 stars alone. Loved my nurses! I have gone through this procedure before with another surgeon and it was nothing like this. Lack of knowledge and research on my part led to poor results 15 years ago. I never imagined anyone could fix my previous results. Dr. White gave me hope and he surpassed my expectations. Its not a quick process on his end, there are steps I am taking to have the best outcome. Its working! My recovery has been a piece of cake. I personally experienced minimal pain. I still can not believe how easy it was for me to be up and moving around with in days. Dr. White welcomes me into his office with the biggest smile and genuinely seems happy to see my progress. That made it well worth the 15 year wait for the right surgeon. My husband, who did not want me to have a second surgery was truly amazed by the work Dr. White did for me. He couldn’t believe that I had no bruising and he was happy with the results. He asked several questions at each of my appointments and Dr. White was eager to answer. We never felt rushed to leave. If your looking for a OUTSTANDING Cosmetic Surgeon then start here. Your in the best hands! Your health should be trusted by someone who cares about your results. He takes pride in what he does and that certainly showed. Thank you so much to Dr. White and his amazing staff. Each of you are equally amazing. We appreciate all that you have done for me.

flag | Submitted November 7, 2019

I was excited but hesitant to get my breast augmentation however, Dr. White and his staff made the process incredibly comfortable and easy. My biggest fear was the anesthesia and both Dr. White and the anesthesiologist were fantastic on making me feel at ease. Also, due to my profession in law enforcement I was concerned about getting a breast augmentation and how that would affect it but, Dr. White answered all my questions and any concerns I had. I have had no issues going back to work with my new girls. Dr. White came highly recommended by a family friend who is also a doctor and I would choose Dr. White all over again. Dr. White is incredibly detailed and takes pride in his work. I am SO HAPPY with my new breasts and just wish I would have gotten this procedure done earlier!

flag | Submitted October 13, 2019

My name is Adela , I had been contemplating getting breast reconstruction / augmentation for sometime . I am in my late forties and after having four kids lets just say my breast were not where they used to be . I spoke to a close friend of mine Marina who immediately spoke wonders about doctor White . She had gotten three procedures done and encouraged me to go get a consultation. Her very words to me were " he is the absolute best plastic surgeon ". I immediately made an appointment and soon after scheduled my procedure . I can not tell you enough how happy I am with the results . I have never felt so comfortable and have never met a doctor that is more passionate about his work . He made me feel so comfortable and explained every step .From doctor White to the wonderful staff i could not be happier with my results I feel like a different women.

flag | Submitted June 19, 2019

I was so hesitant about having my deviated septum fixed but wanted to have the procedure done for years. I found Dr. White after my dad consulted with him on a different procedure and can't explain how great my results are and how well the recovery went. Any surgery on your face can be daunting, but Dr. White took me through the process step by step to ensure I knew exactly what my surgery would be like the day of and throughout recovery. Not only does the outside of the nose look amazing, but the inside actually works - I have never been able to breathe so well in my life. I can honestly say I would not trust any other doctor to do this procedure. It is obvious Dr. White cares so much about his patients and their comfort, and he is an absolute genius in his work. He knows everything there is to know! I could go on for days, but I will end this here - I absolutely recommend Dr. White. You will not regret it!

flag | Submitted April 16, 2019

I was extremely nervous to have any procedure done. I had heard about Dr. White through a friend of a friend who was ecstatic about her results. I had my procedure done about a year ago and now I have another one coming up in about 2 weeks. This time around I am completely at ease because I know how wonderfully and methodically I was taken care of the first time. Also, as a pharmacist I am very skeptical of pain management and Dr. White did not disappoint in this area as well. I was only on narcotics for 1 day and even after that I was never in any pain. My scars have healed beautifully and I would definitely recommend Dr. White for any procedure!

flag | Submitted March 17, 2019

I had wanted to have a face lift for the past 8 years. I was reluctant to pursue having the surgery because I wanted the results to look natural and I had seen too many face lifts that looked/ "plastic" and artificial. After extensive research I found Dr. White. I chose him because of his training (double board certified in cosmetic surgery and ENT), his ratings/proven track record, his professionalism and attention to detail. When I met Dr. White I was immediately set at ease. I knew I was in excellent hands. He listened to all of my concerns and then addressed each one of them explaining in detail the surgical approach he would take. My surgery took place in November 2018 and I am so happy with the results!!! I look completely natural. Just like myself, but years younger! I wholeheartedly recommend Dr. White for anyone who is looking to achieve excellent, natural looking results!

flag | Submitted March 16, 2019

I had been wanting to have breast augmentation since I was in my 20's. I may have been an A cup?? Anyway, life/money always kept pushing it away from me, but I was finally able to afford it so I did it. I just wanted to feel/look like a normal woman. I'm so happy I did this and am very happy with the results. I visited with 3 doctors, Dr. White being one of them before I made up my mind and the reason I went with Dr. White was due to his knowledge & they way he explained things & he & his staff made me feel very comfortable & the fact that he took his time with the procedure - I wasn't in & out in 45min. He made sure the job was done right & IT was!! I'm only 3 weeks out and am in love with the results. I would highly recommend Dr. White to any woman who is considering getting her breasts done. Follow his instructions & you'll be as happy as I am!!

flag | Submitted February 1, 2019

Recently, I chose Dr. White for a breast lift procedure , and I am so happy with the results! I was always afraid it would be too complicated and painful, but now I wish I had done this sooner. The consultation appointment with Dr. White and his staff put my fears to rest. He provided me with a tremendous amount of information and his staff is so professional. Dr. White was my choice because he is board certified and had so many positive reviews and recommendations. In the recovery room, I found out he also has an impeccable reputation among his colleagues and the hospital staff. My recovery has been so pain-free and the results are better than I could have imagined. During my follow up appointments, his staff is always caring and professional. I have another procedure scheduled with Dr. White soon, and I can’t wait! I would recommend Dr. White to anyone looking for an excellent surgeon.

flag | Submitted January 13, 2019

Dr White gave me the BEST BREASTS I COULD HAVE EVER IMAGINED!! From the initial consultation with Dr White, I knew he would deliver in ways no other doctor could. I am most impressed with my results because I had no idea what to expect before my surgery! I put all my trust in Dr White to know what the right size for my body was. You see, Dr White did not allow me to select the exact implant size or try on implants in his office. Dr White has his patients choose between a spectrum of sizes: "Smallest Possible" (for your frame), "Very Natural", "Largest Natural", and "Largest Possible". Mind you, I am 27 years old, 5'4", 130 lbs and wore a 34A bra and I knew I wanted realistic looking breasts that were proportioned with my body. So I told him my ideal size would be between "most natural" and "large natural". Dr White let me know that he would decide the correct size for the me during surgery (which made me nervous at first, but WOW- HE SURE KNOWS WHAT HE'S DOING!) From my previous research I thought I would end up getting no larger than 350cc implants, but recently found out that Dr White put a 375cc implant in my left breast and 450cc implant in my right breast!!!!!!! My breasts are just about perfect, proportionate, and do not look too big at all. If you are looking for the best doctor who knows exactly what's best for you, go see Dr Steven J White!!

flag | Submitted December 23, 2018

I had Breast Augmentation and Tummy tuck in 2011 and 2013 by Dr.White. I wanted do face lift for a long time. But I worried about down time. After I talked to Dr. white, I made a decision. Surgery was in April. I stayed an extra day because of an unexpected vomit, for a total of 3 days. The Hospital has a special bed for Dr. White patient. Dr.White visited me every day. He taught nurses and my husband how to move me out of bed and dressing. After one week, stitches came out. Two weeks later, bruising was almost gone. One month later, we had a family reunion. Later, we travel to Madera in Portugal. Two months later, I participated in a formation dance performance. I feel very good and very confident. Four months later, I went to Phoenix for Galaxy Dance competition. It is now six months after the surgery. The result is amazing. Sagging is almost gone. No more loose skin and I feel very good. Down time is minimal, I had four surgeries. Every time was perfect. I will recommend Dr.White.

flag | Submitted November 11, 2018