Ratings for Dr. James J. Guerra

Dr. Guerra did my shoulder replacement and on 3 day was essentially pain free. I have nearly 100% range of motion for a few weeks and I am 10 weeks post surgery today. Other then the office being a little of a wait it is knit picking as it is clear he is accommodating emergencies. Is my only choice for shoulders in particular. He does a high volume!

flag | Submitted January 17, 2017

Have seen him a few times and so has my daughter. We love him and his office staff. Would go nowhere else !!

flag | Submitted December 18, 2016

Had ACL reconstruction and I highly recommend Dr. Guerra. He was recommended to me by a friend after I had went to someone else and was not happy. He is very personable, explains procedures thoroughly, answers your questions and makes you feel comfortable. His PT is excellent (John gets a huge thumbs up!) and I couldn't have had a better overall experience.

flag | Submitted October 20, 2016

Dr. Guerra is a great doctor. His expertise in the shoulder is exceptional. His bedside manor is wonderful. He is a perfectionist! I would highly recommend him.

flag | Submitted October 19, 2016

Excellent Dr. Have used him on many occasions. Has great bed side manner and skills.

flag | Submitted October 18, 2016

Comes with an excellent reputation and certainly lives up to it. Highly recommended.

flag | Submitted October 13, 2016

Dr. Guerra has provided me with 4 surgeries, all have turned out great. I would recommend him to everyone needing orthopedic.

flag | Submitted October 12, 2016

The Physical Therapy & Front office Staff are so professional and caring each and every time I've come for an appointment! Everyone helps you through the toughest therapy days with their positive attitudes!! Teresa H

flag | Submitted October 11, 2016

i had a total shoulder replacement with Dr. Guerra in June. From the initial visit I knew that I was choosing the best Dr. in Naples for this procedure. The surgery went so well and the office staff does everything to make the experience for you as easy as possible so you can concentrate on healing. Dr. Guerra is knowledgeable compassionate, a true professional in every sense. Everyone there works together as a team. I cannot recommend his highly enough.

flag | Submitted September 29, 2016

The staff & Dr Guerra are so nice and caring each and every time I've been there.

flag | Submitted August 16, 2016

Dr. James J. Guerra's Credentials

• Northwestern University Medical School (Grad. 1989)