Ratings for Dr. James J. Guerra

The staff & Dr Guerra are so nice and caring each and every time I've been there.

flag | Submitted August 16, 2016

My rotator cuff surgery has been a very positive and successful experience. Dr Guerra is an outstanding, reassuring, and compassionate surgeon. The entire Medical Office and Physical Therapy staff are very knowledgeable, intelligent, professional, pleasant, and compassionate. The communication between the Medical Office and Physical Therapy staff is excellent. My therapist, Laura Strollo, is outstanding in skill and focused on my rehab. Each encounter is superb care!

flag | Submitted August 16, 2016

Excellent experience. I had a rotator cuff repair and everything went exactly as Dr. Guerra told me. I couldnt have gotten a better result and superb care.

flag | Submitted June 19, 2016

Dr. Guerra has treated me 3 rimes for sports injuries & I'm still running & riding with the best.

flag | Submitted May 13, 2016

Very impressed with Dr. Guerra and his staff, particularly his rehab people.

flag | Submitted May 6, 2016

Dr Guerra and his staff are the best. I have been going there for years and will not go anywhere else. They are always friendly, honest, and extremely knowledgeable. That includes their physical therapy department. My total knee replacement could have been done years ago, but they advised me to wait as long as I could so that I wouldn't have to have it redone later in life. That tells me they're here for me - not for my money. I recommend them above all others!

flag | Submitted April 22, 2016

Dr. Guerra is absolutely the "best" - just had total knee replacement after suffering for over a year. Tried alternative measures but he was right from day one. I finally listened & am so glad I had it done. Great results - back on my feet in just a couple of weeks. I am a repeat patient - torn meniscus & rotator cuff. Because of his experience & knowledge I've referred friends who feel the same way. Thanks a million!!

flag | Submitted April 3, 2016

Dr. Guerra is amazing. Great bedside manner, especially great for the young athlete. I have trusted him with my teenager for knee and shoulder surgeries; his techniques are very impressive.

flag | Submitted April 1, 2016

My family and I have been patients of Dr Guerra's for years, I strongly recommend him! His kindness and caring and his experience and expertise have given me confidence in knowing my treatment plan will keep me playing tennis for many years. Love how conservative he was with my knee problem, trying all options before surgery. Sometimes there is an office wait, but it shows he gives everyone his undivided attention and I’m happy to wait to receive the same. Everyone in the office is friendly and professional. He also has an excellent PT staff in the building. I feel they are just as dedicated as Dr Guerra in providing the patient with the best possible results.

flag | Submitted March 8, 2016

Dr. Guerra was wonderful! He took time to listen to what I was saying and created a treatment plan to manage and treat my pain. They also have a wonderful physical therapy team in the downstairs office.

flag | Submitted February 22, 2016

Dr. James J. Guerra's Credentials

• Northwestern University Medical School (Grad. 1989)