You may also like

Ratings for Dr. James J. Guerra

flag | Submitted January 27, 2016

I am a repeat customer of Dr Guerra frankly because he keeps up with technology, has great experience and I have had great results. I enjoy him as a person and I know he really cares about his patients. Also having PT in the same building as a one stop destination is very helpful. I highly recommend Dr. Guerra and would send family and friends to him.

flag | Submitted January 14, 2016

Dr. Guerra is great at diagnosing, explaining things thoroughly and spending time answering questions. Between him and his well trained physical therapist I am seeing progress with my frozen shoulder and am confident they will get me back to 100%!

flag | Submitted December 4, 2015

Highly recommend Dr. Guerra to anyone in need of an orthopedic surgeon. His physical therapy staff is top of the line and located downstairs from Dr. Guerra's office. Thanks for fixing my shoulder Dr. Guerra!

flag | Submitted December 3, 2015

Dr Guerra is considered the best by many (including myself) which means you have to be patient in the reception and to get appointments. He does take the time to understand your problem and your concerns. The Physical Therapy team is great as well. The combination of Guerra and my P.T. will get me back to my crazy antics in no time!

flag | Submitted November 27, 2015

flag | Submitted November 25, 2015

flag | Submitted November 24, 2015

flag | Submitted October 30, 2015

Dr. James J. Guerra's Credentials

• Northwestern University Medical School (Grad. 1989)

Updates

• A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "great bedside manor, very up to date and did a great job of explaining all my options"

January 27, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I am a repeat customer of Dr Guerra frankly because he keeps up with technology, has great experience and I have had great results. I enjoy him as a person and..."

January 27, 2016
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "Very skilled surgeon. Very professional staff. He did an amazing job on both of my knees."

January 27, 2016
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "Highly recommend Dr. Guerra and his physical therapists for anyone seeking an orthopedic surgeon. "

January 14, 2016
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Guerra is great at diagnosing, explaining things thoroughly and spending time answering questions. Between him and his well trained physical therapist I ..."

December 4, 2015
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "Highly recommend Dr. Guerra to anyone in need of an orthopedic surgeon. His physical therapy staff is top of the line and located downstairs from Dr. Guerra's o..."

December 3, 2015
  • A new 4.5-star rating has been posted. "Dr Guerra is considered the best by many (including myself) which means you have to be patient in the reception and to get appointments. He does take the time t..."

November 27, 2015
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "Dr Guerra was awesome explaining my daughters knee condition, surgery, and rehab. She is doing amazing and will be back to sports in no time."

November 25, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Had two surgeries in eight months by Dr. Guerra and was very satisfied with all aspects of treatment, including physical therapy."

November 24, 2015
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "Very good experience, Surgery went great. Physical therapy staff very professional and supportive."

October 30, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Guerra performed rotator cuff surgery and did an excellent job"

October 22, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I had a great experience with Dr. Guerra and his staff. I had rotator cuff surgery and am doing great. His PT center is tops, too. Overall, I had an outstand..."

October 18, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "always pleasant, answered all my questions. very helpful. would go back if needed. "

October 13, 2015
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "Having had both of my shoulder joints replaced with excellent results I highly recommend Dr. Guerra and his PT staff."

October 8, 2015
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "Have had two rotator surgeries in the past 4 years and couldn't have made a better choice. With the assistance of the awesome PT team (love them!), my recovery..."

October 8, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "One of the best orthopedics in the United states. Jeff Smith, Minnesota Twins "

October 7, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Excellent top tier orthopedic surgeon with an equally high caliber of office, nursing, physician, PA and PT staff professionals. Prior to surgery for a torn q..."

September 29, 2015
  • A new 1-star rating has been posted. "He recommended a knee replacement but I never saw the Dr only the OA. Went for a second opinion.a cortisone shot and some physical therapy and two years later I..."

July 29, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Superb doctor! Very kind and professional staff and PT. I had an excellent experience with my ACL surgery. I strongly recommend him."

July 27, 2015
  • A new 1.8-star rating has been posted. "They kept placing me with his PA, never saw Guerra. I found another orthopedic Dr."

June 4, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Great doctor. He fixed my rotator cuff and I'm doing great. Playing my best tennis ever."

May 24, 2015
  • A new 1-star rating has been posted. "All I can say is WOW! Tried to get my son an appointment for possible shoulder surgery and was told that he is only doing surgery on injuries that occured in o..."

May 14, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Wonderful doctor and great staff. Had a great experience with my knee surgery. Couldn't have gone better!"

May 9, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Great doctor with an excellent, caring staff. He takes the time to answer your questions and guide you through a complete recovery."

February 18, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I tore my ACL and had Dr. Guerra reconstruct it. I'm doing great. I can't thank him and his staff enough."

January 21, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr Guerra fixed my rotator cuff tear and I have had excellent results. Once I found out that he was chosen as Best Doctors in America every year for the last se..."

January 2, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr Guerra and his staff are not only very knowledgeable but have a wonderful bed side manner. My surgery went great as did my recovery, no pain. ps Adam at the ..."

December 11, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I have been a patient of Dr. Guerra's for three years. I have trusted in him to perform two leg surgeries in that time. Satisfied with the results is an absolut..."

October 4, 2014
  • A new 1.5-star rating has been posted. "I ruptured and retracted two of my rotator cuff tendons and this was confirmed by MRI, radiologist report and an ortho that didn't do surgery (I didn't think my..."

September 29, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "On July 15th, my daughter broke her right elbow while at tumbling practice. She is 13 years old and is on a competitive cheer team. Because her injury happened ..."

September 24, 2014
  • A new 2.5-star rating has been posted. "Although he may be a great surgeon, I have problems with his practices. My husband had to see him for rotator cuff surgery. For each visit, we had to wait at ..."

September 23, 2014
  • 'birds of a feather' score (based on <a href='/birdsofafeather.jsp?did=33685'>Medicare patients-in-common</a>): 3.4

February 17, 2014
  • 'birds of a feather' score (based on <a href='/birdsofafeather.jsp?did=33685'>Medicare patients-in-common</a>): 3.6

February 5, 2014