Ratings for Dr. Joseph H. Zadeh

I have seen many doctors over my life, and this is the first one I actually liked. In my school, there was a doctor who would hand out ADD diagnoses to anyone who asked to get out of doing schoolwork. As such, I was skeptical about my having ADD. Dr. Zadeh calmly explained it to me, tested me for it, and he started me on treatment. I feel so much better!! I am more productive, have lost weight, and feel normal for the first time in decades. Thanks, Dr. Zadeh!!

flag | Submitted September 10, 2014

I went to Dr. Zadeh for a pre-deployment physical; I am a civilian contractor working overseas. He checked my reflexes, listened to my heart and lungs, checked my balance, and pronounced me fit and said he'd complete the appropriate DD forms soon. Days later, I get a call from his office asking if I knew where my DD forms were. They lost them. Two WEEKS later, I pick up the forms. They were filled out in a cursory manner, so I reviewed them closely and was fascinated to learn that Dr. Zadeh had marked me down as having abnormal genitalia. This is fascinating because I did not so much as remove my wrist watch for him, much less drop trow and show my junk. FWIW, I don't have abnormal genitalia. I called Zadeh's office to ask about this and was told he was out of town for a few days but another doctor would see me. No thanks. I went to a different doctor, did a full physical the same day, received a clean bill of health, and was assured that my genitals were completely normal.

flag | Submitted January 16, 2013