Ratings for Dr. Daniel S. Gingold

Very friendly doctor. His prognosis was well received, helping to better quality of life. Also did a good job beating on me to quit smoking.

flag | Submitted August 13, 2018

Dr..Gingold makes an uncomfortable appointment actually enjoyable. The professionalism of the front office staff is refreshing as well. So hard to find these days. The perfect (if there can be such a thing) office visit.

flag | Submitted August 6, 2018

I had a very good experience. The staff was very professional and the office was clean. I was taken on time and the doctor was very knowledgable. Overall a great experience.

flag | Submitted August 1, 2018

Dr. Gingold is the absolute best doctor ive ever seen. He made something very uncomfortsblr, comfortable. 10/10 would recommend. Thank you????

flag | Submitted July 30, 2018

I have been having really bad pains and was referred to Dr. Gingold. I was nervous coming in, being my first time for an issue with rectal pain but he made me feel at ease and comfortable. I definitely recommend him and his staff.

flag | Submitted July 27, 2018

Got checked out for some bleeding. Very scary but the doctor made me feel very comfortable. Top notch professional people here!

flag | Submitted July 25, 2018

I was worried because my insurance sucks and they had send me to horrible facilities and doctors. I was impressed with the doctor and front end office. I would recommend this office and I’m going to give a good google review

flag | Submitted July 23, 2018

Not late for the appointment which is rare. And I had an appointment very quick when I called the office. Dr Gingold is a nice doctor and make you comfortable. The assistants and nurses are nice too.

flag | Submitted July 20, 2018

The experience was very satisfactory. He listened to my needs and is going to monitor my progress. Great Office, exceptional staff, and a very understanding MD, F.A.C.S.

flag | Submitted July 18, 2018

Thank you for allowing me to come in inn such short notice. I appreciate the time and patience given to me. The doctor was very easy to talk with and he was very understating.

flag | Submitted July 16, 2018