Ratings for Dr. Kimberly A. Lotocke

My appointments with Kim are in her Morristown, NJ office. I began seeing her out of a recommendation from a friend as I was going on my 6th round of antibiotics for a sinus infection in 6 months. I can honestly say I have never felt so good! The treatments are like heaven! The first time she inserted a needle in my hand between my thumb and index finger was wild! I felt this strange sensation run up my arm and into my torso. Kim explained I was feeling "chi" and boy did I! She explained how acupuncture works with the body and that our bodies are like a big electrical current. When we are not feeling well, our chi is out of sync. In addition to sinus issues, I was also getting help for headaches. I would get burning headaches in the back of my head that were different from sinus headaches. Acupuncture has helped me tremendously! I truly believe in it. Hard to believe little tiny needles can actually change how you feel, but they do. My sinuses have been so much better. Yes, I get build up, but nothing like before - my teeth and face haven't hurt and best of all - no antibiotics! Kim has a wonderful personality and is very easy to talk to. She knows her stuff and I know I'm in good hands!

flag | Submitted November 7, 2014