Ratings for Dr. David Peto

Dr. Peto has restored my faith in dentistry! I have stayed away from dental work far too long because I have been hurt by every dentist I have met. I had an infected tooth and I was terrified of going to a dentist without being completely unconscious. Dr. Peto suggested I try nitrous oxide instead of total sedation, and it worked! I even told him I was dubious that he had removed the tooth because I felt NO PAIN. In addition, Stefanie and the other members of his staff are so very nice and professional. It is now nearly 12 hours after my appointment, and I have yet to feel any pain! Also, Dr. Peto and his staff answered all of my questions and were very knowledgeable. I am so very happy I made the choice to go to Dr. Peto!

flag | Submitted August 14, 2015

Finally realized that at my age I ned a Periodontist not a Dentist and I found the best!

flag | Submitted July 31, 2015

Dr Peto is a terrific periodontist, always addressing issues with care, compassion and talent. His recent acquisition of high tech laser periodontal equipment puts him way ahead of others that continue to rely on far far more invasive techniques. I highly recommend him.

flag | Submitted March 30, 2015

Dr. Peto is consistently helpful, displaying a deep understanding of both dental issues and the concerns of the patient. Highly recommended!

flag | Submitted November 3, 2014

An absolutely amazing periodontist. Highly recommended!

flag | Submitted September 2, 2013

Dr. Peto is an extremely knowledgeable periodontist who gladly answers detailed questions about treatment planning and treatment optins, periodontic procedures, pain management, etc. He clearly has the best interests of his patients at heart. It is a pleasure to deal with him.

flag | Submitted June 26, 2013

Dr Peto took over the practice of Dr. Green. I loved Dr. Green and was upset to hear that there was a new Doctor to replace him, until I met Dr Peto and was thrilled. He is so sweet and very thorough. He actually checked for more then my old Doctor did and that gave me a lot of confidence in him. I love the hygienist that cleans my teeth and my gums have never been better. The office is beautiful and they always run on time. I liked Dr. Peto so much that I told my Orthodonist about him and he also recommends him.

flag | Submitted February 26, 2013

Gorgeous office with an amazing view. Love my hygienist and Dr. Peto is awesome!

flag | Submitted May 31, 2012

Very nice manner about him. Explained what he would be doing (but not with gory details). Made sure the pain was managed after and did not rush me out of the office. Friendly and personable.

flag | Submitted January 3, 2012