You may also like

Ratings for Dr. Steven J. Delvo

flag | Submitted March 13, 2015

Steven Delvo is the reason I am currently in Acupuncture school in Boulder Co. He has treated me since I was 16 years old and helped my entire family including my father who suffered from a stroke. I couldn't think of anyone else that I would trust my life with and my families. His knowledge is excellent, his skill set is amazing and you walk out feeling like a million dollars. Definately my number one choice as far as an acupuncturist in the state of Mt.

flag | Submitted August 5, 2014

Steve is the real deal! I went to him in 2002 the biggest skeptic you can imagine. It is nearly 2013 and there isn't a bigger believer than myself. I was a prisoner in my own body and Steve changed all of that. I was crippled by low back pain and between herbs, cupping, and a physical regimen, he changed my life forever. I have sent several friends and family to him, everything from colds/flu, chronic pain, to people being sent home to die, and they would ALL agree that Steve Delvo brought full relief to what ailed them. I am a paramedic and very versed in western medicine. Western and eastern both have their places, but with Steven, he is a realist, he'll tell if if he can or cannot help you, and he will correct the ailment rather than mask the symptoms. Please fell free to contact me at verwornb@msn.com Im only allowed 1000 words here, but drop me a line and I will tell you testaments of what he has been able to do throughout the years.

flag | Submitted November 26, 2012

Dr. Steven J. Delvo's Credentials

Please call the Doctor's office to find out if your insurance plan is accepted.

Updates

• A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Steven is knowledgeable, listen well and has a sense of care. my first visit was fantastic "

March 13, 2015
  • First Name changed from "STEVEN" to "STEVEN J."

October 21, 2013