Ratings for Dr. Bonnie L. Harder

I really liked everyone at Aspen Chiropractic Clinic. I had a very hard time walking due to pain on my first visit, the staff offered to get things I forgot in my car for me, brought the paperwork to me so I didn't have to stand. They were very kind and helpful. Dr. Bonnie found the problem and when I stood up after the first adjustment I almost cried because the pain was gone. I did have to return a couple times more to keep everything in place, but it was based on how I felt, no pressure to keep coming back. The drop table she uses makes it so easy, it is upright you lean into it and she lowers it into place, no struggle to get on a table. In addition at my last visit she gave me some tips on what I could do to help strengthen some areas that could improve problems other than what she fixed for me. I will go back to her whenever I have the need they are all wonderful.

flag | Submitted June 19, 2016

Dr. Bonnie L. Harder's Credentials

• Palmer College Chiropractic - Davenport (Grad. 2011)

Top Urgent Care Centers in Dekalb, IL