Dr. Catalin G. Marinescu

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Catalin G. Marinescu

My husband and I are extremely grateful to Dr. Marinescu for guiding my pregnancy through a very difficult period. I experienced pre eclampsia during the last few weeks of my pregnancy. Up until this point Dr. Marinescu was extremely vigilant and attentive to all things related to me and my babies. Once things got complicated he was our guiding light, guardian angel and expert in chief. Dr. Marinescu did a masterful job in managing my condition and bringing our family through a difficult pregnancy. Thanks to Dr. Marinescu my two baby girls and I are ready to face the future healthy and happy. I spent a lot of time searching for an obstetrician. At first I felt that a female physician would help me to feel more comfortable but once I had my first visit with Dr. Marinescu this was no longer an issue. He has a very gentle and considerate bed side manner that made feel at ease. His office staff is also very friendly, kind and helpful. Miranda&Steven Lau-Rivera

flag | Submitted July 29, 2017

I am extremely pleased with the results of my surgery and the care provided by Dr. Marinescu. I moved to California last year and came in for my annual check-up. I reported symptoms with bladder control which has impacted my daily living for years. I have reported this to other Dr.s for years but have had no success with the recommendations of physical therapy and core/pelvic strengthening. Dr. Marinescu did a thorough exam and recommend a hysterectomy. I processed the pros and cons for some time and could not come up with any cons. I also began experiencing more issues with pre menopause therefore I decided it was in my best interest to have the surgery. I had a much less invasive surgery with the robotics procedure and have been ecstatic with my results. I am still in disbelief that I don't have to run to find a bathroom while I am out and about in the community. He has truly blessed my life and I am so thankful!

flag | Submitted May 11, 2017

Andrea Torrico: I have to say thank you Dr. Marinescu...I had a cesarean and he did a very good job! My experience was great!!! God bless him..

flag | Submitted November 30, 2016

He may be good for Uncomplicated OB, because all you need is follow up and your body will do it itself. He is def not good for Gyn problem

Submitted July 6, 2016

Dr Marinescu is THE BEST !!! He is EXCELLENT doctor and a wonderful person. I had cesarean and the scar it just looks amazing because you barely can see it , he is an excellent surgeon , honest with everything you ask; very dedicated and passionate on his job . Also the staff is the best , the girls who work there are so nice and friendly they make you feel so comfortable even on the embarasing moments ; every time i call them i feel I'm talking to a friend. Even on a hard day after i got out from his office i felt more relax and happy ! My baby and i appreciate him all what he did and still do for us . I'm very happy with my choice of choosing him as my OB. THANK YOU DOCTOR AND GIRLS!!! :-)

flag | Submitted April 26, 2016

I accidentally stumbled on Dr. Marinescu on my own after two referrals from my GP. I am so glad I did too. Dr. Marinescu and his staff are brilliant. This was my 4th pregnancy with a large gap since my last one and Dr. Marines u was our blessing in disguise to help my husband and me through the pregnancy. When we were confident everything was ok, Dr. Marinescu was and explained everything. He was a calming force in a sea of uncertainty. There were times we were worried when Dr. Marinescu would say...Look outside...it's a beautiful day...the sun is shining...relax and enjoy it. Everything is ok. I never waited in the waiting area more than a minute or two while one of the girls made sure a room was ready. You never leave the office with questions or feeling like you didn't have time with Doctor. You feel like family in Dr. Matinescu's office. My experience was phenomenal with Dr. Marinescu and the girls. I wouldn't hestiate to refer to him. Best doctor I've had the pleasure of seeing.

flag | Submitted March 21, 2016

Dr. Marinescu was an answer to my prayers. I don't believe I could have chosen a better surgeon. He knew the cause and solution to my pain and physical problems right away and the diagnostics confirmed it all. My surgery went as planned with no set backs or hiccups. I had no complications and he uncovered other issues I was not aware of during surgery for which I need to see a GI specialist to avoid issues later. Dr. is very very knowledgeable, humane, and most importantly patient and thorough with his patients. You will not be treated as cattle here I promise you. Wait time is minimal in my opinion and his staff is also very warm and friendly like you are family. So happy no more pain! Thank you Dr. Marinescu!

flag | Submitted February 9, 2016

I am not comfortable with doctors and hospitals, but I am very pleased with my experience with Dr. Marinescu. He is very attentive and responds to my questions and concerns in a timely manner. This was my first pregnancy, and he made me feel comfortable throughout the way. Even when there were complications, he was resourceful and diligent to ensure I received referrals and complete care in a timely manner. His staff also provides the same type of service and attention. I am so pleased with my experience that I referred my mother and good friend to his practice. I was much more at ease with my mother's procedure knowing she was under Dr. Marinescu's care. For both my mother and I, Dr. Marinescu was readily available for any questions or concerns which put us both at ease pre and post-operative. I will definitely continue to see Dr. Marinescu for my regular checkups as well as my next pregnancy!

flag | Submitted January 22, 2016

Dr. Marinescu is by far the best doctor I have ever seen. After years of struggle with uterine issues, I was so fortunate to find Dr. Marinescu. He has performed 2 procedures for me; the first was in his office and the second was an outpatient surgery under full anesthesia. His knowledge in current medical technology is unsurpassed and his bedside manner is both caring and professional. As a result, I have been cured of years of pain which has quite literally changed my life. I cannot recommend him enough!

flag | Submitted November 13, 2015

Iulia Blaga. Dr. Marinescu is very attentive, knowledgeable and always managed to put my mind at ease even in the most difficult moments. I felt comfortable contacting him at any time, since I had a high risk pregnancy. I highly recommend Dr. Marinescu and I am greatful for his care.

flag | Submitted August 19, 2015

Dr. Catalin G. Marinescu's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Specialties Gynecology: Center of Excellence in Minimally Invasive Gynecology - more surgeries, less complications, outstanding results. Obstetrics: Responsible, 24/7 reliable, directly doctor provided specialized care for normal and complicated pregnancies. Friendly, accessible staff in a welcoming atmosphere that will make you feel like home. State of the art diagnostic and therapeutic technology in a beautifully designed spa-like office.

• French

• Carol Davila University of Medicine and Pharmacy (Grad. 2001)

• AAGL Center of Excellence in Minimally Invasive Gynecology