Ratings for Dr. Darshana A. Desai

Never go to her as she cannot provide help. Her advise for fertility just try naturally. She just collect fees and charge insurance Ruth no help.

flag | Submitted August 7, 2016

Money making doctor. Do not go there, I am not refer any body for this doctor.

flag | Submitted September 16, 2014

The Office staff is pathetic , there is more than 1.5 hr wait for each visit and because of this I wanted to change my OBYGN and went to their office to get my previous reports after duly filling & faxing the form 5 days well in advance and after speaking to the front office lady and taking a suitable slot . There was again 30 mins wait , just to collect reports which should have been ready . The front desk was printing them page page after I reached there and to top it all she was asking me to pay $1 per page for each report !!! I was being asked to pay for MY OWN REPORTS which comes to the doctor directly as per norms and I have no access to maintain a record of my sort. Had I lost information and was being charged , would make sense but being charged for my own information was a simply acceptable. Will Say Lousy office management and very unfriendly and uncooperative office staff The front desk lady is arrogant, manner less female.The Doctor is unapproachable with speaking to her

flag | Submitted June 4, 2014

I would not recommend this place to anyone. This place lacks the patient and doctor confidentiality. People who work here talk about patients problems in the outside world and gossip about it. I would suggest the doctor to hire better staff and not just indians who just know how to gossip and not maintain the confidentiality agreement. I was a single when I went to this place for pregnancy test and due to the lack of their staffs understanding, someone talked about my pregnancy to the outside world and started gossiping about it. So please. If anyone is looking for patient and doctor confidentiality then this is not the place to go.

flag | Submitted April 7, 2014

I was severely suffering with vomtings and constipation she gave medicines for vomitings and for constipation asked to chk booklet and take metamucil gradually constipation gone but resulted with piles when ever i go to poo i used to suffer a lot with blood flow also i need apply much pressure with which i used to get stomach pain some times she told all the time no problem drink lots of water but no proper remedies finally we decided to change doctor after changing with in 1 week i became alright with sometips like sitzbath,prune juice and ointment to applyu inside from new doctor i became alrt also when i told new doctor my problem she told it is fissure not pile so i would never recommend this doctor as she dnt even knwo the complications correctly very very very very very poor knowledge

flag | Submitted May 27, 2012

Stay away from this lady. She was like a nightmare for me. Thank god I saw all these review otherwise I would never have tried to search another doc. She is just famous and busy because of indian ladies. They just trust her like a god but I heard story of all my friends and even though they could have normal pregnancy but all of them were ended up with c-section. and reason is the same.. that baby heartbeat is dropping due to some rubbish reason. I understand that it happens but not all the time. Even one of my friend's baby's chick got cut by her scissor while c-section which is the limit of carelessness of any doctor. I will never ever recommend this doctor to anyone. One Personal request to all Indian ladies, please do not trust her so blindly that you can't see anything bad in her.

flag | Submitted February 16, 2011

Worst experience, she is just interested in copayment.. We heard that she is usually too busy, so we drove 20 miles from our home and that too during office hours just to avoid crowd. But even after such precautions we were hardly given 2 minutes to talk to the doctor. Thank god I saw review here which was just like us. We asked about PCOS and she just laughed and said it will be fine.. So, as one reviewer said "she is only fit for normal cookie cutter pregnancies" is very well said. Because we got good reviews who had normal pregnancies.

flag | Submitted February 3, 2011

Very unsatisfied with this doctor's service and knowledge. despite years of experience and gowing thru variuod test results she was unable to diagnose a coomon problem, didnt not prescribed proper medicationa dn lead to malpractice. Office staff is not well trained. Long wait times, they over book the patients.

flag | Submitted August 25, 2010

not good experience with her she is too busy even in hospital at the time of delivery she is not there her nurse do the delivery.

flag | Submitted March 12, 2010

I would never recommend this doctor, I wanted to become pregnant and told her long ago I was diagnosed with PCOS and maybe thats the reason. She laughed it off, performed some tests and said I am perfectly fine and should "keep trying" As a healthcare professional myself, I know it is difficult to diagnose PCOS categorically But I went to a fertility specialist and he worked with me and yes, i do have PCOS. I think she is only fit for normal cookie cutter pregnancies and has no time to exert her brain for related complications like mine. In fact a friend of mine said she left her on the examination table during an office visit and forgot about her!!!! She also switched birth controls for me long ago and I started bleeding mid-cycle and the office would not let me talk to her. I had to go the next day in a horrible condition just to get her opinion. My advice - stay away!

flag | Submitted February 11, 2010

Dr. Darshana A. Desai's Credentials

• Seth G S Med Coll, Univ Of Bombay, Bombay, Maharashtra, India (Grad. 1974)