Outstanding Staff Badge
World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Christopher R. Torti

Great knowledge and personality . Always willing to listen and care about the whole person.

Dr. Christopher R. Torti's response
Thank you for the words of encouragement! We're so happy you've enjoyed your time with our practice.

Submitted June 7, 2017

I've visited TNCLD for years and each visit seems more comfortable and inviting than the last. As a whole, the staff works to fit my schedule and never keeps me waiting once I arrive. Dr. Torti is an excellent communicator and relays my specific report with detailed conversation, not to mention excellent care. Use this office always!

Dr. Christopher R. Torti's response
Thank you for the kind words! We're so happy to read that you feel comfortable in our office! If you know anybody searching for a new dentist, we hope you'll send them our way. Have a great day! :)

Submitted June 7, 2017

My favorite dentist I've ever had. Best of the best.

Dr. Christopher R. Torti's response
Thank you so much for the kind words of encouragement! Your review made my day!

Submitted June 7, 2017

Dr. Torti is hands down, the best dentist I have ever been to!!

Dr. Christopher R. Torti's response
Hey! Thank you for taking a few minutes to leave this stellar review! If you ever know anybody who is searching for a new dentist, I hope you'll send them our way. :)

Submitted June 7, 2017

I have had many dentists over the years, and I have never had better service! They utilize new technology and Dr Torti's staff is the best! I highly recommend them for all ages

Dr. Christopher R. Torti's response
Thank you so much for the kind review! Your support means so much to the entire team. :)

Dr. Christopher R. Torti's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Dr. Ryan Torti is a native Nashvillian. He obtained his B.S. in Biology from Samford University, in Birmingham, Alabama. Dr. Torti graduated from The University of Tennessee Health Science Center with a Doctoral Degree in Dentistry. Dentistry is his passion and this is reflected in how he treats his patients. Dr. Torti’s treatment philosophy includes providing exceptional dental care in addition to advocating for the complete well being of his patients. Dr. Torti believes in professional development and is an active member of the American Dental Association, the Tennessee Dental Association, and the Nashville Dental Society. Away from the offices, Dr. Torti utilizes his dental education by volunteering for medical-dental missions trips. He has a heart for serving those who do not have access to appropriate dental care. Dr. Torti and his wife, Sarah live in Franklin along with their English Bulldogs Ernie and Nellie.

• English

• Samford University (Grad. 2004)
  • University of Tennessee Health Science Center Memphis (Grad. 2010)

• BCBS Illinois