Ratings for Dr. Keith T. Bangart

I am so thankful to have found Dr Bangart. He went into my case with confidence! I had 3 surgeries on a broken ankle before he saw me. I had a complete non union from and ankle fusion, and having walked on that for 4 years, it was a total mess. I was desperate for help, and I knew another fusion wouldnt help me too much. I talked to him about an ankle replacement, and told him about my experiences with Drs who were not willing to perform a replacement on me because of my age. ( im 45) He had full confidence that he could perform this replacement surgery on me, but also knew that if once he got in there, and my ankle was too far gone, another fusion may have been my only hope for pain relief. He prepared for the replacement and also had the materials needed to do another fusion if necessary. Great news, I was able to get the replacement, and I am now 2 months and 5 days post op. Im still in a walking boot, Dr Bangart made sure that this surgery would be successesful, by keeping me off the foot for this long of time. I am more than pleased with my results, and I would recommend him in a heartbeat! Thank you Dr Keith!! You have given me my life back!

flag | Submitted March 4, 2015

Terrible surgery results. Dr Keith Bangart placed an implant in my ankle and also did a tendon repair. The ankle implant then had to be removed 3 months later. It has now been over one year and my foot has limited mobility and I I am in severe pain everyday. This has also resulted in me having a severe limp which causes knee and hip pain. I now have to have a triple fusion done as a result of this horrific surgery that was performed on me.

flag | Submitted June 10, 2014

The doctor and office were very helpful. The office people are kind and considerate. Dr. K would show me what he was going to do and would answer my questions and concerns.

flag | Submitted September 26, 2012

Dr. Keith T. Bangart's Credentials

• Mid West Medical College (Grad. 1998)

Delta Dental