Ratings for Dr. William B. Bonsall

I started going to Dr Bonsall after hurting myself lifting weights. He took the time to listen to me, and to tailor the treatment to what was hurting, and what I wanted to get back to doing. He also respected that I didn't want any "bone cracking". I recommend him to everyone.

flag | Submitted December 6, 2014

DO NOT GO TO BONSALL!!!!! I went to Bonsall for some sports related injuries including my foot and knee. He "diagnosed" me with an unaligned pelvic and proceeded to twist my back and I have not been the same since then (I didn't even want him to touch my back). I have severe back pain that has inhibited me from training and has been persistent for 4 months now. Generally speaking he is a very arrogant and unpleasant person to deal with. Going to Bonsall was a very big mistake I made, I now have to accept the repercussions of this in the form of my aching back that was perfectly healthy prior to going to Bonsall.

flag | Submitted October 30, 2013

Dr Bonsall impressed me because he wanted me to be cured as opposed to coming forever. I was alos given exercises to do at home which really helped. I was cured and have returned now and then especially when I fly. He was excellent.

flag | Submitted December 22, 2011

Dr. Bonsall explained everything to us. He answered all of our questions and we are happy with his care.

flag | Submitted August 22, 2011

Great atmosphere, helpful, gives exercises you can do at home, always listens to what you have to say and it is always helpful.

flag | Submitted November 29, 2008

He helped with my back problem, but the staff isn't that friendly. He talks about himself the whole time.

flag | Submitted March 30, 2008

Dr. Bonsall was extremely helpful and I do reccomend his services.

flag | Submitted December 15, 2006

First and foremost, he wanted to know how many visits my insurance would cover. He spent most of each appointment telling me about his CD collection and hobbies. He was not at all helpful - was "hands-on" for maybe half a minute, and spent the rest of the time talking about himself. And he always seemed grouchy and unhappy. Would never go back or recommend him.

flag | Submitted October 17, 2006

Didn't feel comfortable in the office. Doctor keeps bible on magazine table.

flag | Submitted August 4, 2006

Dr. William B. Bonsall's Credentials

• Italian

• Palmer College Chiropractic - Davenport (Grad. 1986)