Ratings for Dr. Lance Mollenhauer

“A dreaded migraine attack occurred one Saturday and I thought I had the medications I needed to abort it myself, but it continued for days. Finally 5 days, 4 hours, 19 minutes and 47 seconds of constant suffering had gone by and I could not take it any longer...yes, I counted the time I suffered because it got to the point where it consumed my life and that is all I could do...that is, it was all I could do until I found Dr. Lance Mollenhauer. He is the man with gifted, swift, skilled, expert, yet gentle, and careful hands. I feel so safe and protected in his hands. In one hour he had me down on the pain scale from a 9 out of 10 to a 0. Within the first 10 minutes my migraine went down to a 3. After an hour for the rest. NO ONE has been able to get me down from a 9 out of 10 to a 3 and then to a 0 within an hour. Even with intense ER drugs, the lowest I’ve gotten was to a 2 and Dr. Mollenhauer got completely rid of my migraine after an hour of a massage and adjustment!

flag | Submitted January 26, 2012

Dr. Lance Mollenhauer's Credentials

• University Of Wisconsin Medical School (Grad. 2010)

Oxford