Ratings for Dr. Brett M. Stewart

I have had neck problems for almost 15 years. I had seen many chiropractors prior to Dr. Stewart and none were able to adjust my stubborn neck until him. He not only fixed my neck but helped me understand what the problem was by taking X-rays and describing it in a way I could understand! He is very professional and so is his staff. I would highly recommend him!

flag | Submitted July 10, 2014

The staff at Dr. Stewart's clinic were very friendly. The wait time to see the doctor was minimal, and I felt that he really wanted to help me when I told him about the problems I was having with my neck. They put together a great care plan for me, and I never felt pressured like I was trying to buy something. Everything done in the clinic was very professional. I would recommend Dr. Stewart to any person needing a chiropractor!

flag | Submitted June 27, 2014

I am so grateful for Dr. Stewart! He is very professional and I felt like he really cares about helping me to heal. His staff was very kind and knowledgeable. I would recommend him to any of my family and friends.

flag | Submitted June 27, 2014

Met the doctor and staff through some personal and business friends of mine. The integrity, professionalism, and knowledge of Dr. Stewart and his staff are really refreshing to be around. Thank you as I would recommend this office to any of my friends and/or family members... Top Notch. Thank you Dr. Stewart!

flag | Submitted June 25, 2014

I came to see Dr. Stewart because he is a graduate of Palmer and was pleasantly surprised with the whole experience. First of all, the clinic is clean and inviting and the lady at the front desk knew my name when I walked in the door. They were friendly, helpful and I felt very at ease. Dr. Stewart is the most thorough and caring chiropractor I have ever seen. He took time to explain my condition to me and and also had a plan to get me feeling better. I've been seeing him for a few months now and I cannot express how thankful I am for his help. I'm feeling better than I've felt in years and am sleeping better too. My quality of life in general has improved so much. I only wish I hadn't waited so long to see Dr. Stewart. He's the best!

flag | Submitted June 24, 2014

He is going to pitch a "health class" and did not use any massage therapy or electo therapy to loosen up very tight muscles before trying to adjust my back and neck. I WILL NOT BE RETURNING

flag | Submitted June 16, 2014

Dr. Brett M. Stewart's Credentials

• Palmer College Chiropractic - Davenport (Grad. 2011)

Top Hospitals in Casa Grande, AZ