Ratings for Dr. Felix A. Navarro

I have been to Dr N a few times for a colonoscopy. I have found, too, that he doesn't listen to me when I try to explain things. He might be knowledgeable, but is arrogant and dismissive. Wants me to listen to him, but he won't listen to me. Not personable. I have stayed with him because he has a reputation of being one of the best.

flag | Submitted October 6, 2014

Was arrogant and dismissive. Had no medical knowlege of my preexisting illness. Would not even let me finish a sentence or listen to what I had to say about my body. He might be a good Doctor, but for my condition, he was not knowlegeable of current research, and I would not recommend him.

flag | Submitted May 10, 2010

The doctor and his staff were helpful & courteous. Dr Navarro spent time after the procedure to go over the results and explain to my wife & I the changes that we should make in my meals to accommodate my condition.

flag | Submitted September 2, 2009

Dr Navarro is a very knowledgeable and helpful doctor. He takes his time to listen to your problems and then solves them quickly. I highly recommend him. The nurses in the hospital also say how great he is and that is the best reference you can get.

flag | Submitted March 4, 2009

I was referred to Dr Navarro for loss of voice by an ENT for possible acid reflux issues. His comment was that they just didn't know what to recommend to me and that I didn't have acid reflux but that he would do the test if I really wanted to. He truly didn't have much patient skills that I was happy with. I waited another 6 weeks while trying over the counter meds which did help my voice. So, I returned & had the test done. Needless to say, I did have acid reflux and am now on meds to assist the issue. My friend that had to drive me due to anesthesia also commented on Dr Navarro's poor bedside manner. I have since found another gastro dr who has a bit more personality in regards to dealing with patients. While a doctor does not have to have personality they should be able to speak with a patient without making them feel they are wasting their time. His 1st "diagnosis" was wrong and if I'd listened to him I would not have had the test completed. I personally would not recommend him.

flag | Submitted April 8, 2008

Wonderful knowledgeable doctor who knows what he's doing. Very pacient, helpful, great sense of humor, and actually listens to patients.

flag | Submitted August 4, 2006