Ratings for Dr. Jessica A. Teav

Dr. Teav is a knowledgeable medical professional. Very easy going. She is quite punctual in keeping appointments and the staff are all very friendly. She seems quite up to date on current medications and practices. I'm very pleased and impressed with the service I receive.

flag | Submitted June 23, 2015

We recently moved from out of state and I was worried about changing doctors. I relied on this website and I'm glad I chose this young, cheerful and very professioanl doctor. She is knowledgable, great bedside manners and gives more than one option to medical issues. Additionally, Dr. Teav does not push tests or medications, which many doctors these days. Both my husband and I go to this office and I would recommend this doctor to everyone. Believe it or not, I had fun going to the doctor, because she made it comfortable and all about my concerns. Great office staff too!

flag | Submitted March 5, 2013

What a compassionate and caring physician. She took the time to hear me out and offered several practical solutions to my medical situation. You won't be dissapointed.

flag | Submitted November 18, 2012

Excellent Dr. with great bedside manner. Genuinely cares about her patients. Both my daughter and I have been treated by Dr. Teav and I have not one complaint.

flag | Submitted April 17, 2012

flag | Submitted October 31, 2011

Dr. Jessica A. Teav's Credentials

• University Of South Florida College Of Medicine (Grad. 2009)

• BCBS Blue Card