Dr. Amandeep K. Randhawa

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Amandeep K. Randhawa

Dr Randawa gave me ortotics in November and it was the best doctor experience I have had. She helped me with my insurance paperwork, listened to me about what kind of shoes I wear and worked with me. The last 2 people I saw told me I had to wear running shoes all the time and that just won’t work for me as a professional working woman. Her orthotics work in almost all my shoes and my feet have never felt better. I will go back to see her everytime I need new orthotics and if I have any other foot problems. She’s the absolute very best!!!

flag | Submitted January 7, 2019

She is the kindest funniest nicest doctor I know. I had surgery with her last spring and she then gave me orthotics to make me more comfortable and help me not need the same surgery on my other foot. She has been extremely helpful and goes above and beyond what you would expect any doctor to do. Highly recommend; wouldn’t see anybody else!

flag | Submitted January 4, 2019

She's the best! Solved a foot problem I've had for years, gave me her cell phone number and called me late in the evening to review my test results. My foot is healed but if I ever have problems again I will see her!

flag | Submitted December 18, 2018

Very unhelpful. Saw me for 15 minutes, sent me for X-ray which turned out normal and told me to bandage foot which increased pain. After $95 I am worse not better and now, she wants me to pay to see her again. Totally unimpressed

Submitted December 14, 2018

Dr. Amandeep K. Randhawa

Dr. Amandeep K. Randhawa's response
Hi C, You sent us an email at 9:11am this morning, and I fwd it onto Dr. Randhawa who replied to you personally at 9:22am. As she said to you she had the office call you to say that your xray was normal, and if you were in pain still you should return to the office for follow-up evaluation. I'm not sure who you spoke to at the office, however - as most of Dr. R's patients know, and she usually tells patients at the initial consult - she never charges for follow-up appointment's on x-ray's etc. Regardless of the results of the imaging studies. She apologized if the office staff told you that you would be charged. And again, I also will apologize if you got some misinformation from our clinic. Unfortunately sometimes miscommunication happens. We appreciated you emailing us and Dr. R would still be very happy to see you back in clinic for a re-evaluation. Without charge, as we do for all of our post-imaging patients. If you wish to not see her again for whatever reason we are also happy to provide you with some names of other podiatrist's in the area. Whatever you choose to do we truly wish you the best and again, apologize for any miscommunication. Nancy

Submitted December 14, 2018

My husband and I wish all doctors were like this. Kind and knowledgeable. Helpful and realistic. Confident without being arrogant. She really explains procedures and doesn't push things on you. We are both so much better off since seeing her. She deserves good things.

flag | Submitted November 30, 2018

I can't remember the last time my feet were pain free like they are now thanks to Dr R! She took care of my ingrown toenail and made me orthotics for my heel pain. Bottom line, she's awesome!

flag | Submitted October 10, 2018

What a great initial appointment for me and my daughter. I went in with what I thought required a somewhat painful and uncomfortable treatment (ingrown nails), but Dr. Randhawa surprisingly took a more conservative, wait-and-see approach. She helped trim things back a bit and I was good to go! My daughter saw her for a wart removal and Dr. Randhawa gave us a few options and let us choose which treatment we wanted. She never pressured us into choosing a particular treatment option. She suggested some orthotics for me as I have some bunions forming, but she did not push me into getting them. Overall, it was an excellent experience. She spoke quickly, but I never felt like she was rushing us out the door. I could tell that she was listening to our concerns. She was very patient with me and she answered all of my questions. The best part was when I told her that I was feeling a little nervous, she said that she doesn't like to do anything painful and she put me at ease immediately. I will certainly be recommending her to anyone I know who needs a podiatrist!

flag | Submitted August 24, 2018

Over all Dr. Randhawa gave my wife and I a great service. She walked us through all the information and steps. She was always understanding, positive and sincere with her service. We went back multiple times.

flag | Submitted August 15, 2018

Dr Randhawa is a GREAT doctor to deal with. To the point, easy to understand, funny and always following up, including giving me her personal cell phone number "just in case" there was a problem with the surgery after I had left the office. I would HIGHLY recommend this podiatrist. Thank you Dr Randhawa!

flag | Submitted August 13, 2018

The BEST podiatrist in the city! Don't waste your time with anyone else. Had bunion surgery at the beginning of the year. It was important to Dr. Randhawa to make my scar as small as possible. She provided the best care and post op that anyone would want. Very knowledgeable, personable, compassionate and extremely funny. She truly is amazing!

flag | Submitted August 10, 2018

Dr. Amandeep K. Randhawa's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Comprehensive medical and surgical management of the foot and ankle

• English
  • Punjabi language
  • Hindi

• Temple University School Of Medicine (Grad. 2008)
  • University of British Columbia (Grad. 2004)

• Athlete's foot