Ratings for Dr. Amandeep K. Randhawa

Got my orthotics from her and my heel pain has gone away. Saw 2 podiatrists before her and got nowhere. She's also very personable, so much so I wish she could be my regular doctor!

flag | Submitted August 16, 2016

I see her every 2 months for help with my nails and calluses which I can no longer take care of having been through chemo. She is one of the friendliest kindest and most caring doctors I have ever met. I always feel so much better after seeing her. Highly recommended!

flag | Submitted August 12, 2016

saw her for orthotics and she was great. I got a pair for my running shoes and another pair for my high heels and flats. All my shoes are much more comfortable now and I will be returning every year as my insurance fully covered her costs and will do so every year. She was very down to earth and friendly, I wish she could be my regular doctor!

flag | Submitted May 25, 2016

Saw her for an ingrown toenail at her Kingsway location. I was very nervous as I have been to the emergency room for this twice and the problem keeps happening. She was great at calming me down and giving me all the options. I think she listed off at least 5 different options however she helped me pick the one best for me, which was surgical treatment. We did it the same day and now I`m sitting in her waiting room for a follow-up appointment which is really just to tell her thank you as I am in no pain for the first time in over a year. She was fantastic! I also called around for how much different podiatrists charge before going to see her and she was the 2nd lowest in the entire city. She charged me $75 for my toenail surgery while other offices were charging me $300! She also said she would not charge me for today's follow-up. It's a big strange that the top rated podiatrist in the city has the lowest fee's but she really is a great doctor and I would trust her for all my foot problems!

flag | Submitted March 27, 2016

Went to her in her Burnaby office and was able to follow-up in Vancouver, very convenient. I have a neuroma that other doctors were not helpful with and after a few visits with Dr Randhawa I am pain free and back to running and skiing. Highly recommend her.

flag | Submitted January 11, 2016

This Doctor did such a complete on my senior mother's foot and found glass that all the other doctors had missed astoundingly! Our family is totally indebted to her for correcting my mothers foot problem instead of prolonging her pain. She even gave my mom her phone # and made her feel very cared for. Thank you Doctor

flag | Submitted November 3, 2015

She is our go to person for orthotics. I have flat feet and I definitely needed the right kind of support. I am happy we found her last year she has made walking way more comfortable.

Submitted October 10, 2015

I just had a bunion surgery done by Dr. Randhawa 2 weeks ago. She is not only knowledgeable and modest but also caring, careful, effective and very helpful. No matter when you need her, she is always reachable and fast response. I'm so glad she did my surgery and be my doctor. In fact, She is the best doctor I ever met. Of course, my surgery is very successful and recover fast! I highly recommend her for your foot problem.

flag | Submitted September 14, 2015

Saw her for an ingrown toenail and she held my hand through the entire ordeal. Dr. Randhawa was kind, patient and even funny. The ingrown toenail surgery healed very quickly and I have not had any problems since. I highly recommend her

flag | Submitted September 13, 2015

Very pleasant experience. Dr Randhawa was knowledgeable, attentive, thorough, leaves a very good impression of trust and caring for her patients. I will recommend to my friends with foot problems.

flag | Submitted July 31, 2015

Dr. Amandeep K. Randhawa's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Comprehensive medical and surgical management of the foot and ankle

• English
  • Punjabi language
  • Hindi

• Temple University School Of Medicine (Grad. 2008)
  • University of British Columbia (Grad. 2004)

• Athlete's foot