Dr. Amandeep K. Randhawa

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Amandeep K. Randhawa

I can't remember the last time my feet were pain free like they are now thanks to Dr R! She took care of my ingrown toenail and made me orthotics for my heel pain. Bottom line, she's awesome!

flag | Submitted October 10, 2018

What a great initial appointment for me and my daughter. I went in with what I thought required a somewhat painful and uncomfortable treatment (ingrown nails), but Dr. Randhawa surprisingly took a more conservative, wait-and-see approach. She helped trim things back a bit and I was good to go! My daughter saw her for a wart removal and Dr. Randhawa gave us a few options and let us choose which treatment we wanted. She never pressured us into choosing a particular treatment option. She suggested some orthotics for me as I have some bunions forming, but she did not push me into getting them. Overall, it was an excellent experience. She spoke quickly, but I never felt like she was rushing us out the door. I could tell that she was listening to our concerns. She was very patient with me and she answered all of my questions. The best part was when I told her that I was feeling a little nervous, she said that she doesn't like to do anything painful and she put me at ease immediately. I will certainly be recommending her to anyone I know who needs a podiatrist!

flag | Submitted August 24, 2018

Over all Dr. Randhawa gave my wife and I a great service. She walked us through all the information and steps. She was always understanding, positive and sincere with her service. We went back multiple times.

flag | Submitted August 15, 2018

Dr Randhawa is a GREAT doctor to deal with. To the point, easy to understand, funny and always following up, including giving me her personal cell phone number "just in case" there was a problem with the surgery after I had left the office. I would HIGHLY recommend this podiatrist. Thank you Dr Randhawa!

flag | Submitted August 13, 2018

The BEST podiatrist in the city! Don't waste your time with anyone else. Had bunion surgery at the beginning of the year. It was important to Dr. Randhawa to make my scar as small as possible. She provided the best care and post op that anyone would want. Very knowledgeable, personable, compassionate and extremely funny. She truly is amazing!

flag | Submitted August 10, 2018

Amazing. Smart, compassionate and funny. Fixed all 3 of my foot issues in one visit and gave me her cell phone number in case I had questions. I wish she could be my regular doctor!

flag | Submitted July 6, 2018

Best podiatry dr I have ever seen .. she is very helpfull , kind and knowledgeable!!.

flag | Submitted June 10, 2018

I took my daughter to her for a 2nd opinion when another doctor said it was growing pains and she needed to wear orthotic shoes for all her life. Dr Randawa took the time to ask my daughter how she was feeling and reassure her that there was nothing wrong with her. she also did not force orthotic shoes on us and gave us many options to think about. i would never trust my feet to anybody else again

flag | Submitted May 30, 2018

I was very happy with Dr Randhawa's treatment of my very painful toe. Another doctor had done the first treatment and left it unfinished which resulted in an infection. She kept me informed, treated me gently and did the job efficiently. All that and a sense of humour too.

flag | Submitted May 29, 2018

LOVE HER! Best doctor I ever had! She knows more than any other doctor I saw about chronic paid for over a decade now I am getting surgery on my ankle finally an answer to an invisible problem! Not afraid to order CT Scans! Best orthotics of my life too had many pairs and a few podiatrists she is the best !!! Can not praise her enough!

flag | Submitted May 19, 2018

Dr. Amandeep K. Randhawa's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Comprehensive medical and surgical management of the foot and ankle

• English
  • Punjabi language
  • Hindi

• Temple University School Of Medicine (Grad. 2008)
  • University of British Columbia (Grad. 2004)

• Athlete's foot