Dr. Amandeep K. Randhawa

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Amandeep K. Randhawa

Fantastic. Explained my condition and gave me many options for treatment. I saw my GP a few days later and Amandeep has sent her a letter also explaining everything. That was really helpful for me to make informed decisions talking to both her and my GP. I have decided to wait on doing anything but if I ever decide I want treatment I will certainly go back to her. She has my absolute highest recommendation

flag | Submitted April 16, 2019

Dr. Randhawa was very knowledgeable and provided excellent care. She was very easy to talk to, understanding, and non-judgmental. She even went out of her way to say that I could email follow up with her just to let her know how things were going. With 3 great locations and hours of operation, I would definitely recommend Dr. Randhawa.

flag | Submitted April 10, 2019

I have been so happy with the care from Dr. Randhawa. I love that she has appointment times on the weekend, which is so convenient. I think she is extremely pro-active, thorough and caring. I have been battling a slow-healing stress fracture and she has been so helpful and patient! I would not hesitate to recommend Dr. Randhawa.

flag | Submitted April 9, 2019

My experience with Dr R was absolutely amazing. She was thorough patient kind and funny. We talked about many options that could be helpful Nd she told me I could take my time to think about what I wanted to do and come back for a no charge visit to discuss more. She is kind and generous with her time. I would never go see anybody else. Best foot doctor ever!!!

flag | Submitted April 8, 2019

It was my first appointment with her and she seemed like she was in a hurry to get done throughout. Pressured me into getting orthotics with her though I mentioned I'm already getting them made somewhere else. It was a very disappointing experience. Every time I asked a question, I was made to feel like I'm wasting her time. I left decided not to go back to her again.

Submitted April 8, 2019

She was kind, caring and knowledgeable. She honestly wants to help people and I truly appreciated her help.

flag | Submitted March 3, 2019

Dr Randhawa is very knowledgeable, helpful and friendly. It is very easy to communicate or discuss problems with Dr. Randhawa

flag | Submitted February 2, 2019

Dr Randawa gave me ortotics in November and it was the best doctor experience I have had. She helped me with my insurance paperwork, listened to me about what kind of shoes I wear and worked with me. The last 2 people I saw told me I had to wear running shoes all the time and that just won’t work for me as a professional working woman. Her orthotics work in almost all my shoes and my feet have never felt better. I will go back to see her everytime I need new orthotics and if I have any other foot problems. She’s the absolute very best!!!

flag | Submitted January 7, 2019

She is the kindest funniest nicest doctor I know. I had surgery with her last spring and she then gave me orthotics to make me more comfortable and help me not need the same surgery on my other foot. She has been extremely helpful and goes above and beyond what you would expect any doctor to do. Highly recommend; wouldn’t see anybody else!

flag | Submitted January 4, 2019

She's the best! Solved a foot problem I've had for years, gave me her cell phone number and called me late in the evening to review my test results. My foot is healed but if I ever have problems again I will see her!

flag | Submitted December 18, 2018

Dr. Amandeep K. Randhawa's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Comprehensive medical and surgical management of the foot and ankle

• English
  • Punjabi language
  • Hindi

• Temple University School Of Medicine (Grad. 2008)
  • University of British Columbia (Grad. 2004)

• Athlete's foot