Ratings for Dr. Amandeep K. Randhawa

Very helpful and knowledgeable! I would definitely recommend her.

flag | Submitted October 31, 2019

Dr. Randhawa is amazing. I came from out of province as podiatric services are minimal from where I come from. She recommended what I needed to have done to help alleviate my problem and outlined the suggestions in great detail so I could understand them completely. The shoes she recommended were also so much better than the ones I had been wearing and were suggested to me by my podiatrist back at home. She is simply the best! She even told me I can email her with any further questions. Amazing.

flag | Submitted October 27, 2019

I am a patient of Dr. Randhawa, she is very good, she is highly recommended. I purchased our orthotics with my daughter to her. She is very accomodating.

flag | Submitted October 24, 2019

Dr Randhawa has made my orthotics for me for the last 6 years, highly recommend!

flag | Submitted October 24, 2019

Dr. Randhawa helped me with my insertional tendinopathy. Highly recommend!

flag | Submitted October 23, 2019

Approachable and knowledgeable,. Thanks to Dr. Randhawa, my osteoporosis was discovered. She helped me recover from a stress fracture and fitted me for the most comfortable orthotics I have ever had. I highly recommend this doctor.

flag | Submitted October 1, 2019

She was absolutely amazing with me and my kids. I had taken my 7 year old to 5 doctors over the years and nothing. When I finally asked my doctor for a podiatrist or specialist, I was referred to her and immediately she knew what to do with my daughter. She's very friendly and knowledgeable. Thank you D. Randhawa.

flag | Submitted August 13, 2019

GOOD DOCTOR, SHE HELPED ME WITH MY FLAT FEET. VERY SMART AND KIND

Submitted August 6, 2019

Had a really good experience with Dr. Randhawa. She was informative and supportive and cares about her patients. I would definitely recommend her to family and friends. Great podiatrist. Only minor thing is that she tends to speak very fast which may be hard for some people to understand but nonetheless, she is very articulate and patient.

flag | Submitted July 18, 2019

I have Been suffering with my right foot for many years and finally decided to see a podiatrist. My friend recommended Dr Randhawa and I am Finally getting relief. She is the best as far as knowledge and personality. I am So very thankful to have her as my Podiatrist. Anji L.

flag | Submitted July 17, 2019

Dr. Amandeep K. Randhawa's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Comprehensive medical and surgical management of the foot and ankle

• English
  • Punjabi language
  • Hindi

• Temple University School Of Medicine (Grad. 2008)
  • University of British Columbia (Grad. 2004)

• Athlete's foot