Dr. Amandeep K. Randhawa

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Amandeep K. Randhawa

Amazing. Smart, compassionate and funny. Fixed all 3 of my foot issues in one visit and gave me her cell phone number in case I had questions. I wish she could be my regular doctor!

flag | Submitted July 6, 2018

Best podiatry dr I have ever seen .. she is very helpfull , kind and knowledgeable!!.

flag | Submitted June 10, 2018

I took my daughter to her for a 2nd opinion when another doctor said it was growing pains and she needed to wear orthotic shoes for all her life. Dr Randawa took the time to ask my daughter how she was feeling and reassure her that there was nothing wrong with her. she also did not force orthotic shoes on us and gave us many options to think about. i would never trust my feet to anybody else again

flag | Submitted May 30, 2018

I was very happy with Dr Randhawa's treatment of my very painful toe. Another doctor had done the first treatment and left it unfinished which resulted in an infection. She kept me informed, treated me gently and did the job efficiently. All that and a sense of humour too.

flag | Submitted May 29, 2018

LOVE HER! Best doctor I ever had! She knows more than any other doctor I saw about chronic paid for over a decade now I am getting surgery on my ankle finally an answer to an invisible problem! Not afraid to order CT Scans! Best orthotics of my life too had many pairs and a few podiatrists she is the best !!! Can not praise her enough!

flag | Submitted May 19, 2018

Wonderful experience. Kind compassionate and knowledgeable. Highly recommend.

flag | Submitted May 3, 2018

This is a very great Doctor with a lot of knowledge and a wonderful personality thanks a lot Doctor

flag | Submitted April 13, 2018

I love this doctor's bedside manner. She is caring, knowledgeable, gentle and fun. I love her sense of humour and how she puts you at ease. Thanks for being such a beautiful human being! Keep on smiling, laughing and working hard! :)

flag | Submitted March 1, 2018

I am an avid runner who over the past 5 years has seen 6 foot doctors in bc as well as alberta. Nobody ever told me what was wrong and said i had to wear orthodics which only helped a bit. Dr. Randawa got me a MRI which led to proper treatment and i am now back to running 100% pain free. I recommend her without reservation.

flag | Submitted February 19, 2018

Dr Randawa is the kindest most compassionate doctor I have had in a long time. She took her time to explain everything to me, even showing me my xray in detail. I give her my highest recommendation.

flag | Submitted January 29, 2018

Dr. Amandeep K. Randhawa's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Comprehensive medical and surgical management of the foot and ankle

• English
  • Punjabi language
  • Hindi

• Temple University School Of Medicine (Grad. 2008)
  • University of British Columbia (Grad. 2004)

• Athlete's foot