Ratings for Dr. Amandeep K. Randhawa

Dr Randhawa has seen me for ingrown toenails as well as a after I dropped a heavy cinder block on my toe. She was always very friendly, explained everything in detail and went out of her way to make sure I healed well. I hope to never have another foot injury but if I do I would not trust my feet to anybody other than her. Highly recommend!

flag | Submitted March 22, 2017

Dr. Randhawa is the most dedicated podiatrist I have seen (and I have seen many). She got me all the tests I needed to get to the bottom of a mystery foot injury, including calling every hospital in town to get me the MRI I needed. She listens to concerns, answers emails promptly and is incredibly diligent. She is a credit to her profession!

flag | Submitted March 21, 2017

Very friendly and exceptionally knowledgable. Helped solve a problem 3 other podiatrists could not figure out.

flag | Submitted March 19, 2017

The reviews are all true! Dr. Randhawa is knowledgeable and you feel u can trust her. She runs an honest practice and genuinely cares for her patience - not about treating it like a business (like some other podiatrists I've encountered). I would highly recommend her!

flag | Submitted February 11, 2017

Dr Randhawa has this sensible, positive and totally proactive attitude. She's sincerely aiming for her patients to experience recovery (that may seem like a low bar to clear, but other podiatrists' 'tudes have made me sad before). Visiting her is pleasant, because she and the clinic staff are kind. And she's knowledgeable, forthcoming, and uses sensible judgment. I like her. :-)

flag | Submitted January 7, 2017

She did my ingrown toenail surgery today after casting me for orthotics today. She was pleasant, very informative, kind and helped put me to ease and even made me laugh during my toenail surgery. I have already told one friend about her and will recommend her to everyone I know. Best experience with a doctor in a long time.

flag | Submitted December 7, 2016

Got ordotics last week and feet pain is gone away now.

flag | Submitted November 29, 2016

Dr. Randhawa removed a bone spur on one of my toes last year. The procedure and recovery was very smooth. She is very easy to talk to. I actually really enjoyed my visits! 6 months later and my foot is doing great. I can finally wear all my normal shoes again. I have recommended Dr. Randhawa to everyone I know that is looking for a podiatrist.

flag | Submitted November 16, 2016

Very knowledgable and informative. Takes her time with her patients and isn't rushed like most doctors I have seen in the past. I will definitely be going back and recommend her to anyone looking for a doctor who takes their time and knows what she's talking about. I've seen her at her Fraser street location and everyone was very helpful.

flag | Submitted November 16, 2016

Dr Randhawa has always made time to see me even when her schedule is very full. She has helped both my husband and I with great fitting orthotics. She understands the need for comfort as we both work in jobs where we are on our feet all day. She is so knowledgeable when it comes to diagnosing things like plantar faciitis, fractures and hip pain. She knew exactly what to do for relief from calluses too. Dr Randhawa also works out of 3 locations on the east side which works really well for us.

Dr. Amandeep K. Randhawa's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Comprehensive medical and surgical management of the foot and ankle

• English
  • Punjabi language
  • Hindi

• Temple University School Of Medicine (Grad. 2008)
  • University of British Columbia (Grad. 2004)

• Athlete's foot