Dr. Amandeep K. Randhawa

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Amandeep K. Randhawa

Dr. Randhawa is an amazing professional. I recently brought my 93 year old mom to see her. My mom has many issues with her feet. Dr Randhawa exhibited such caring and empathy that my mom immediately was comfortable with her. Her foot care technique is excellent, she explains everything thoroughly and provides culturally and age sensitive care. Highly reccomend her!!!

flag | Submitted August 28, 2017

Saw Dr R at her superstore clinic a few weeks ago. She was fantastic, ordered tests and called personally to see how I was doing. She didn't push orthotics on me like other doctors did but suggested they could be helpful but we should wait for tests which makes so much sense to me. I wish she could be my regular doctor. But the staff at this office was atrocious. I saw her around lunch time, the clinic is a walk in and had a few people waiting but did not seem very busy. Despite that the staff was rude, impatient and disorganized. They are thankfully no reflection of the doctor.

flag | Submitted August 17, 2017

I visited Dr Randhawa for a problem with a weakened tendon. She is a sublime professional: super knowledgeable and efficient. Additionally she showed superb empathy and absolute professional integrity. Should I again need the services of a podiatrist, I would not hesitate to travel from far away to receive her assistance.

flag | Submitted June 24, 2017

I have hard ortotics from chiropractors, physiotherapists as well as 3 other podiatrists and it was not until I saw Dr. R and she made me a new pair that my pain has gone away. I am now running again for the first time in years. Thanks Dr. R!

flag | Submitted June 23, 2017

First time I saw a podiatrist and I was (have been) very satisfied with Dr. Randhawa medical attention. She cut to the chase right in the first appointment by quickly putting me on the treatment that I needed to be. She seemed to care about the suggested treatment after she asked what procedure I thought it would make me feel more comfortable. We took a direction where I always felt being corresponded and cared with a close follow up on my system/body reaction and her responses were always fast, clear and efficient. Thank you, Dr. Randhawa, for your care and professionalism.

flag | Submitted April 19, 2017

I can't speak too highly of Dr. Randhawa. She's a caring, competent and listening person and explains everything in detail. She lays out the options and guides her patient so that I could make an informed choice of a treatment strategy. Furthermore, she is empathetic and does hands-on treatment firmly but gently. Her recommended treatment for me was effective. Lastly, she follows up by email promptly and fully when any further question needs answering. She also handled follow-up items such as phoning my prescription to my pharmacist and providing the needed paperwork for blood tests I'm grateful to have found her and will definitely go back to her for any further treatment, if necessary..

flag | Submitted April 7, 2017

Dr Randhawa has seen me for ingrown toenails as well as a after I dropped a heavy cinder block on my toe. She was always very friendly, explained everything in detail and went out of her way to make sure I healed well. I hope to never have another foot injury but if I do I would not trust my feet to anybody other than her. Highly recommend!

flag | Submitted March 22, 2017

Dr. Randhawa is the most dedicated podiatrist I have seen (and I have seen many). She got me all the tests I needed to get to the bottom of a mystery foot injury, including calling every hospital in town to get me the MRI I needed. She listens to concerns, answers emails promptly and is incredibly diligent. She is a credit to her profession!

flag | Submitted March 21, 2017

Very friendly and exceptionally knowledgable. Helped solve a problem 3 other podiatrists could not figure out.

flag | Submitted March 19, 2017

The reviews are all true! Dr. Randhawa is knowledgeable and you feel u can trust her. She runs an honest practice and genuinely cares for her patience - not about treating it like a business (like some other podiatrists I've encountered). I would highly recommend her!

flag | Submitted February 11, 2017

Dr. Amandeep K. Randhawa's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Comprehensive medical and surgical management of the foot and ankle

• English
  • Punjabi language
  • Hindi

• Temple University School Of Medicine (Grad. 2008)
  • University of British Columbia (Grad. 2004)

• Athlete's foot