Dr. Amandeep K. Randhawa

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Amandeep K. Randhawa

Dr. Randhawa is amazing. I've seen so many specialists now I just about gave up on my foot problem. Not only does she really know her stuff, you can tell she genuinely cares about the people she serves. She's amazing.

flag | Submitted January 18, 2018

I have seen 4 foot doctors over 3 years and Dr R will be my last. She got me the tests I needed and helped fix my foot pain. I am going to train for the sun run now and it’s all thanks to dr r.

flag | Submitted January 10, 2018

De Amandeep is very attentive,human and really seeks the source of my pain. I'm still in treatment whit the orthotics but I already feel a lot better.

flag | Submitted December 19, 2017

Smart, friendly and down to earth. Did my bunion surgery and felt like she was my friend and my doctor. Great results couldn't be happier.

flag | Submitted October 6, 2017

Dr. Randhawa is an amazing professional. I recently brought my 93 year old mom to see her. My mom has many issues with her feet. Dr Randhawa exhibited such caring and empathy that my mom immediately was comfortable with her. Her foot care technique is excellent, she explains everything thoroughly and provides culturally and age sensitive care. Highly reccomend her!!!

flag | Submitted August 28, 2017

Saw Dr R at her superstore clinic a few weeks ago. She was fantastic, ordered tests and called personally to see how I was doing. She didn't push orthotics on me like other doctors did but suggested they could be helpful but we should wait for tests which makes so much sense to me. I wish she could be my regular doctor. But the staff at this office was atrocious. I saw her around lunch time, the clinic is a walk in and had a few people waiting but did not seem very busy. Despite that the staff was rude, impatient and disorganized. They are thankfully no reflection of the doctor.

flag | Submitted August 17, 2017

I visited Dr Randhawa for a problem with a weakened tendon. She is a sublime professional: super knowledgeable and efficient. Additionally she showed superb empathy and absolute professional integrity. Should I again need the services of a podiatrist, I would not hesitate to travel from far away to receive her assistance.

flag | Submitted June 24, 2017

First time I saw a podiatrist and I was (have been) very satisfied with Dr. Randhawa medical attention. She cut to the chase right in the first appointment by quickly putting me on the treatment that I needed to be. She seemed to care about the suggested treatment after she asked what procedure I thought it would make me feel more comfortable. We took a direction where I always felt being corresponded and cared with a close follow up on my system/body reaction and her responses were always fast, clear and efficient. Thank you, Dr. Randhawa, for your care and professionalism.

flag | Submitted April 19, 2017

I can't speak too highly of Dr. Randhawa. She's a caring, competent and listening person and explains everything in detail. She lays out the options and guides her patient so that I could make an informed choice of a treatment strategy. Furthermore, she is empathetic and does hands-on treatment firmly but gently. Her recommended treatment for me was effective. Lastly, she follows up by email promptly and fully when any further question needs answering. She also handled follow-up items such as phoning my prescription to my pharmacist and providing the needed paperwork for blood tests I'm grateful to have found her and will definitely go back to her for any further treatment, if necessary..

flag | Submitted April 7, 2017

Dr Randhawa has seen me for ingrown toenails as well as a after I dropped a heavy cinder block on my toe. She was always very friendly, explained everything in detail and went out of her way to make sure I healed well. I hope to never have another foot injury but if I do I would not trust my feet to anybody other than her. Highly recommend!

flag | Submitted March 22, 2017

Dr. Amandeep K. Randhawa's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Comprehensive medical and surgical management of the foot and ankle

• English
  • Punjabi language
  • Hindi

• Temple University School Of Medicine (Grad. 2008)
  • University of British Columbia (Grad. 2004)

• Athlete's foot