Ratings for Dr. Amandeep K. Randhawa

First time I saw a podiatrist and I was (have been) very satisfied with Dr. Randhawa medical attention. She cut to the chase right in the first appointment by quickly putting me on the treatment that I needed to be. She seemed to care about the suggested treatment after she asked what procedure I thought it would make me feel more comfortable. We took a direction where I always felt being corresponded and cared with a close follow up on my system/body reaction and her responses were always fast, clear and efficient. Thank you, Dr. Randhawa, for your care and professionalism.

flag | Submitted April 19, 2017

I can't speak too highly of Dr. Randhawa. She's a caring, competent and listening person and explains everything in detail. She lays out the options and guides her patient so that I could make an informed choice of a treatment strategy. Furthermore, she is empathetic and does hands-on treatment firmly but gently. Her recommended treatment for me was effective. Lastly, she follows up by email promptly and fully when any further question needs answering. She also handled follow-up items such as phoning my prescription to my pharmacist and providing the needed paperwork for blood tests I'm grateful to have found her and will definitely go back to her for any further treatment, if necessary..

flag | Submitted April 7, 2017

Dr Randhawa has seen me for ingrown toenails as well as a after I dropped a heavy cinder block on my toe. She was always very friendly, explained everything in detail and went out of her way to make sure I healed well. I hope to never have another foot injury but if I do I would not trust my feet to anybody other than her. Highly recommend!

flag | Submitted March 22, 2017

Dr. Randhawa is the most dedicated podiatrist I have seen (and I have seen many). She got me all the tests I needed to get to the bottom of a mystery foot injury, including calling every hospital in town to get me the MRI I needed. She listens to concerns, answers emails promptly and is incredibly diligent. She is a credit to her profession!

flag | Submitted March 21, 2017

Very friendly and exceptionally knowledgable. Helped solve a problem 3 other podiatrists could not figure out.

flag | Submitted March 19, 2017

The reviews are all true! Dr. Randhawa is knowledgeable and you feel u can trust her. She runs an honest practice and genuinely cares for her patience - not about treating it like a business (like some other podiatrists I've encountered). I would highly recommend her!

flag | Submitted February 11, 2017

Dr Randhawa has this sensible, positive and totally proactive attitude. She's sincerely aiming for her patients to experience recovery (that may seem like a low bar to clear, but other podiatrists' 'tudes have made me sad before). Visiting her is pleasant, because she and the clinic staff are kind. And she's knowledgeable, forthcoming, and uses sensible judgment. I like her. :-)

flag | Submitted January 7, 2017

She did my ingrown toenail surgery today after casting me for orthotics today. She was pleasant, very informative, kind and helped put me to ease and even made me laugh during my toenail surgery. I have already told one friend about her and will recommend her to everyone I know. Best experience with a doctor in a long time.

flag | Submitted December 7, 2016

Got ordotics last week and feet pain is gone away now.

flag | Submitted November 29, 2016

Dr. Randhawa removed a bone spur on one of my toes last year. The procedure and recovery was very smooth. She is very easy to talk to. I actually really enjoyed my visits! 6 months later and my foot is doing great. I can finally wear all my normal shoes again. I have recommended Dr. Randhawa to everyone I know that is looking for a podiatrist.

flag | Submitted November 16, 2016

Dr. Amandeep K. Randhawa's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Comprehensive medical and surgical management of the foot and ankle

• English
  • Punjabi language
  • Hindi

• Temple University School Of Medicine (Grad. 2008)
  • University of British Columbia (Grad. 2004)

• Athlete's foot