Dr. Amandeep K. Randhawa

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Amandeep K. Randhawa

LOVE HER! Best doctor I ever had! She knows more than any other doctor I saw about chronic paid for over a decade now I am getting surgery on my ankle finally an answer to an invisible problem! Not afraid to order CT Scans! Best orthotics of my life too had many pairs and a few podiatrists she is the best !!! Can not praise her enough!

flag | Submitted May 19, 2018

Wonderful experience. Kind compassionate and knowledgeable. Highly recommend.

flag | Submitted May 3, 2018

This is a very great Doctor with a lot of knowledge and a wonderful personality thanks a lot Doctor

flag | Submitted April 13, 2018

I love this doctor's bedside manner. She is caring, knowledgeable, gentle and fun. I love her sense of humour and how she puts you at ease. Thanks for being such a beautiful human being! Keep on smiling, laughing and working hard! :)

flag | Submitted March 1, 2018

I am an avid runner who over the past 5 years has seen 6 foot doctors in bc as well as alberta. Nobody ever told me what was wrong and said i had to wear orthodics which only helped a bit. Dr. Randawa got me a MRI which led to proper treatment and i am now back to running 100% pain free. I recommend her without reservation.

flag | Submitted February 19, 2018

Dr Randawa is the kindest most compassionate doctor I have had in a long time. She took her time to explain everything to me, even showing me my xray in detail. I give her my highest recommendation.

flag | Submitted January 29, 2018

Awesome, friendly, knowledgeable, human & caring! Listens and you don't feel uncomfortable.

flag | Submitted January 26, 2018

Dr. Randhawa is amazing. I've seen so many specialists now I just about gave up on my foot problem. Not only does she really know her stuff, you can tell she genuinely cares about the people she serves. She's amazing.

flag | Submitted January 18, 2018

I have seen 4 foot doctors over 3 years and Dr R will be my last. She got me the tests I needed and helped fix my foot pain. I am going to train for the sun run now and it’s all thanks to dr r.

flag | Submitted January 10, 2018

De Amandeep is very attentive,human and really seeks the source of my pain. I'm still in treatment whit the orthotics but I already feel a lot better.

flag | Submitted December 19, 2017

Dr. Amandeep K. Randhawa's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Comprehensive medical and surgical management of the foot and ankle

• English
  • Punjabi language
  • Hindi

• Temple University School Of Medicine (Grad. 2008)
  • University of British Columbia (Grad. 2004)

• Athlete's foot