Ratings for Dr. Amandeep K. Randhawa

Got ordotics last week and feet pain is gone away now.

flag | Submitted November 29, 2016

Dr. Randhawa removed a bone spur on one of my toes last year. The procedure and recovery was very smooth. She is very easy to talk to. I actually really enjoyed my visits! 6 months later and my foot is doing great. I can finally wear all my normal shoes again. I have recommended Dr. Randhawa to everyone I know that is looking for a podiatrist.

flag | Submitted November 16, 2016

Very knowledgable and informative. Takes her time with her patients and isn't rushed like most doctors I have seen in the past. I will definitely be going back and recommend her to anyone looking for a doctor who takes their time and knows what she's talking about. I've seen her at her Fraser street location and everyone was very helpful.

flag | Submitted November 16, 2016

Dr Randhawa has always made time to see me even when her schedule is very full. She has helped both my husband and I with great fitting orthotics. She understands the need for comfort as we both work in jobs where we are on our feet all day. She is so knowledgeable when it comes to diagnosing things like plantar faciitis, fractures and hip pain. She knew exactly what to do for relief from calluses too. Dr Randhawa also works out of 3 locations on the east side which works really well for us.

flag | Submitted November 16, 2016

She ordered an ultrasound and then a CT scan, both were done within a month, and after being in pain for 2 years I got an actual diagnosis while 3 other podiatrists just said it was arthritis. Got 2 pairs of orthotics from her and will continue going back every year. Highly recommend this podiatrist, don't waste your time with others!

Submitted October 25, 2016

Got my orthotics from her and my heel pain has gone away. Saw 2 podiatrists before her and got nowhere. She's also very personable, so much so I wish she could be my regular doctor!

flag | Submitted August 16, 2016

I see her every 2 months for help with my nails and calluses which I can no longer take care of having been through chemo. She is one of the friendliest kindest and most caring doctors I have ever met. I always feel so much better after seeing her. Highly recommended!

flag | Submitted August 12, 2016

saw her for orthotics and she was great. I got a pair for my running shoes and another pair for my high heels and flats. All my shoes are much more comfortable now and I will be returning every year as my insurance fully covered her costs and will do so every year. She was very down to earth and friendly, I wish she could be my regular doctor!

flag | Submitted May 25, 2016

Saw her for an ingrown toenail at her Kingsway location. I was very nervous as I have been to the emergency room for this twice and the problem keeps happening. She was great at calming me down and giving me all the options. I think she listed off at least 5 different options however she helped me pick the one best for me, which was surgical treatment. We did it the same day and now I`m sitting in her waiting room for a follow-up appointment which is really just to tell her thank you as I am in no pain for the first time in over a year. She was fantastic! I also called around for how much different podiatrists charge before going to see her and she was the 2nd lowest in the entire city. She charged me $75 for my toenail surgery while other offices were charging me $300! She also said she would not charge me for today's follow-up. It's a big strange that the top rated podiatrist in the city has the lowest fee's but she really is a great doctor and I would trust her for all my foot problems!

flag | Submitted March 27, 2016

Went to her in her Burnaby office and was able to follow-up in Vancouver, very convenient. I have a neuroma that other doctors were not helpful with and after a few visits with Dr Randhawa I am pain free and back to running and skiing. Highly recommend her.

flag | Submitted January 11, 2016

Dr. Amandeep K. Randhawa's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Comprehensive medical and surgical management of the foot and ankle

• English
  • Punjabi language
  • Hindi

• Temple University School Of Medicine (Grad. 2008)
  • University of British Columbia (Grad. 2004)

• Athlete's foot