You may also like

Rate Dr. Amandeep K. Randhawa

Dr. Amandeep K. Randhawa's Ratings

Very pleasant experience. Dr Randhawa was knowledgeable, attentive, thorough, leaves a very good impression of trust and caring for her patients. I will recommend to my friends with foot problems.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2882205].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 31, 2015

Dr Randhawa is a very warm, caring person which is evident in her bedside manner, She listens, is attentive, asks questions, is respectful and is obviously very knowledgeable. She instills trust with her professionalism and her manner. I would highly recommend he and have continued to see her over the past 18 months during which time she has helped with my foot issues where no one else has.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2874904].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 23, 2015

I called to see if she's back at work and she is so I saw her last week. Reviews here are accurate she's wonderful, great personality and very knowledgeable.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2796502].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 3, 2015

I saw Dr Randhawa in September for orthotics and now a few months later my heel pain is completly gone. I am planning to have surgery on my bunion with her but she is on medical leave, when I emailed her office they said she left ona medical leave in October and will be back at work in March. I was told they will call me back with an appointment when she returns or that I could call them again closer to that date which I will definetly do. i won't let anybody else work on my feet anymore, i've had horrible experiences with other doctors but Dr. Randhawa was fantastic and very easy to relate to also

Was this rating useful? 4 [[ userState['ratings'][2684762].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 15, 2015

I see recent reviews here, but I have been told that she is away on leave and has been for approximately a year. Is this not the case?

Was this rating useful? 5 [[ userState['ratings'][2638549].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 1, 2014

I was very glad I found I made an appointment with Dr. Randhawa. She was very knowledgeable and the orthotics that I got from her are really great!

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2613764].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 10, 2014

Dr. Randhawa has a great bedside manner. She was very patient with me and with any of my queries. She performed bunion surgery on my foot and was very thorough in her care pre-op and post-op and followed up regularly with me. I would highly recommend her.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2548587].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 23, 2014

I cannot say enough about the quality of care I have received from Dr. Randhawa. She is incredibly thorough, knowledgeable and personable too!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2515905].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 27, 2014

Dr. Randhawa is smart, personable and attentive to detail. My nephew's was the 3rd of 3 in-grown toenails to be removed today. She stepped us through the process, options, solutions and her recommendation. Dr. Randhawa also detailed post operative care with full details as to recovery and what to watch for should the toe get infected. I was most impressed and would not hesitate in recommending her to family, friends and anyone else.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2511792].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 24, 2014

Dr Amandeep is the best doctor I have ever seen! She truly cares about her patients, is highly knowledgeable and listens to your concerns. She takes the time to answer all of your questions. Couple months ago, a car ran over my feet and I am so glad I went to see her. She gave me her personal cell number and asked me to call her anytime of the day if I had any problems. Who does that these days?
I am so glad to have met her. She is just fantastic.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2507233].votes_count ]]