Ratings for Dr. Amandeep K. Randhawa

saw her for orthotics and she was great. I got a pair for my running shoes and another pair for my high heels and flats. All my shoes are much more comfortable now and I will be returning every year as my insurance fully covered her costs and will do so every year. She was very down to earth and friendly, I wish she could be my regular doctor!

flag | Submitted May 25, 2016

Saw her for an ingrown toenail at her Kingsway location. I was very nervous as I have been to the emergency room for this twice and the problem keeps happening. She was great at calming me down and giving me all the options. I think she listed off at least 5 different options however she helped me pick the one best for me, which was surgical treatment. We did it the same day and now I`m sitting in her waiting room for a follow-up appointment which is really just to tell her thank you as I am in no pain for the first time in over a year. She was fantastic! I also called around for how much different podiatrists charge before going to see her and she was the 2nd lowest in the entire city. She charged me $75 for my toenail surgery while other offices were charging me $300! She also said she would not charge me for today's follow-up. It's a big strange that the top rated podiatrist in the city has the lowest fee's but she really is a great doctor and I would trust her for all my foot problems!

flag | Submitted March 27, 2016

Went to her in her Burnaby office and was able to follow-up in Vancouver, very convenient. I have a neuroma that other doctors were not helpful with and after a few visits with Dr Randhawa I am pain free and back to running and skiing. Highly recommend her.

flag | Submitted January 11, 2016

This Doctor did such a complete on my senior mother's foot and found glass that all the other doctors had missed astoundingly! Our family is totally indebted to her for correcting my mothers foot problem instead of prolonging her pain. She even gave my mom her phone # and made her feel very cared for. Thank you Doctor

flag | Submitted November 3, 2015

She is our go to person for orthotics. I have flat feet and I definitely needed the right kind of support. I am happy we found her last year she has made walking way more comfortable.

Submitted October 10, 2015

I just had a bunion surgery done by Dr. Randhawa 2 weeks ago. She is not only knowledgeable and modest but also caring, careful, effective and very helpful. No matter when you need her, she is always reachable and fast response. I'm so glad she did my surgery and be my doctor. In fact, She is the best doctor I ever met. Of course, my surgery is very successful and recover fast! I highly recommend her for your foot problem.

flag | Submitted September 14, 2015

Saw her for an ingrown toenail and she held my hand through the entire ordeal. Dr. Randhawa was kind, patient and even funny. The ingrown toenail surgery healed very quickly and I have not had any problems since. I highly recommend her

flag | Submitted September 13, 2015

Very pleasant experience. Dr Randhawa was knowledgeable, attentive, thorough, leaves a very good impression of trust and caring for her patients. I will recommend to my friends with foot problems.

flag | Submitted July 31, 2015

Dr Randhawa is a very warm, caring person which is evident in her bedside manner, She listens, is attentive, asks questions, is respectful and is obviously very knowledgeable. She instills trust with her professionalism and her manner. I would highly recommend he and have continued to see her over the past 18 months during which time she has helped with my foot issues where no one else has.

flag | Submitted July 23, 2015

flag | Submitted May 3, 2015

Dr. Amandeep K. Randhawa's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Comprehensive medical and surgical management of the foot and ankle

• English
  • Punjabi language
  • Hindi

• Temple University School Of Medicine (Grad. 2008)
  • University of British Columbia (Grad. 2004)

MSP/BC Med

Updates

• A new 5-star rating has been posted. "saw her for orthotics and she was great. I got a pair for my running shoes and another pair for my high heels and flats. All my shoes are much more comfortable ..."

May 25, 2016
    • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Saw her for an ingrown toenail at her Kingsway location. I was very nervous as I have been to the emergency room for this twice and the problem keeps happening..."

March 27, 2016
    • Phone Number has been updated from "604-301-9955" to "604-301-9955 ext 0".

March 24, 2016
    • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Went to her in her Burnaby office and was able to follow-up in Vancouver, very convenient. I have a neuroma that other doctors were not helpful with and after a..."

January 11, 2016
    • Website has been updated from "http://www.metrovancouverpodiatry.com/dr-randhawa/" to "http://www.MetroVancouverPodiatry.com". Phone Number has been updated from "604-807-9479" to "604-301-9955".

January 11, 2016
    • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "This Doctor did such a complete on my senior mother's foot and found glass that all the other doctors had missed astoundingly! Our family is totally indebted t..."

November 3, 2015
    • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "She is our go to person for orthotics. I have flat feet and I definitely needed the right kind of support. I am happy we found her last year she has made walk..."

October 10, 2015
    • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I just had a bunion surgery done by Dr. Randhawa 2 weeks ago. She is not only knowledgeable and modest but also caring, careful, effective and very helpful. No..."

September 14, 2015
    • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Saw her for an ingrown toenail and she held my hand through the entire ordeal. Dr. Randhawa was kind, patient and even funny. The ingrown toenail surgery heal..."

September 13, 2015
    • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Very pleasant experience. Dr Randhawa was knowledgeable, attentive, thorough, leaves a very good impression of trust and caring for her patients. I will recomm..."

July 31, 2015
    • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "Dr Randhawa is a very warm, caring person which is evident in her bedside manner, She listens, is attentive, asks questions, is respectful and is obviously very..."

July 23, 2015
    • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I called to see if she's back at work and she is so I saw her last week. Reviews here are accurate she's wonderful, great personality and very knowledgeable. "

May 3, 2015
    • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I saw Dr Randhawa in September for orthotics and now a few months later my heel pain is completly gone. I am planning to have surgery on my bunion with her but ..."

January 15, 2015
    • A new 4.5-star rating has been posted. "I see recent reviews here, but I have been told that she is away on leave and has been for approximately a year. Is this not the case?"

December 1, 2014
    • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I was very glad I found I made an appointment with Dr. Randhawa. She was very knowledgeable and the orthotics that I got from her are really great!"

November 10, 2014
    • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Randhawa has a great bedside manner. She was very patient with me and with any of my queries. She performed bunion surgery on my foot and was very thoroug..."

September 23, 2014
    • 'birds of a feather' score (based on <a href='/birdsofafeather.jsp?did=3365333'>Medicare patients-in-common</a>): 2.6

March 20, 2014
    • 'birds of a feather' score (based on <a href='/birdsofafeather.jsp?did=3365333'>Medicare patients-in-common</a>): 2.8

February 28, 2014

February 6, 2014
    • new location added: Burnaby, BC

• new location added: West Vancouver, BC

• new location added: Surrey, BC

June 14, 2013
    • City changed from "GLENDALE" to "Vancouver", State changed from "CA" to "BC", Practice changed from "Access Foot Specialty group" to "Metro Vancouver Podiatry"

January 17, 2013
    • City changed from "Rancho Cucamonga" to "Glendale"

January 28, 2012