Ratings for Dr. Jonathan Courtney

I selected Dr. Courtney to do a much needed hip replacement due to existence wear and degeneration of my hip. Him and his staff were very patient and provided me we the appropriate information I needed to make a decision to correct my physical impairment. Looking forward to being pain free and a speedy recovery.

flag | Submitted July 15, 2017

Did my hip replacement. Was up and walking the same day, golfing at 2 weeks. Never really had any pain. His assistant Christina was very helpful. Mariela was a pleasure to work with. Overall, 5 stars across the board.

flag | Submitted April 17, 2017

I went to 3 different doctors in NYC after a painful hip replacement. They all said everything looked perfect and there was nothing wrong. I spent hours getting different MRIs and scans. They thought I was crazy and gave me depression medicines. Dr. Courtney actually examined me, and looked at my X-rays and right away told me he could help me, but he was moving to Florida. I had surgery with him 2 months before he left, and I couldn't be happier. The first 2 weeks were pretty painful, but now I have been over 6 weeks pain free for the first time in 5 years. My family and I are ecstatic that we met him and that he fixed me. It's a big loss for New York City that we lost such an amazing and caring doctor! If I could give him 6 stars I would!!!

flag | Submitted May 9, 2016

Dr. Jonathan Courtney

Dr. Jonathan Courtney's response
Thank you for such a nice review. I am happy that your hip is feeling better! JC

Submitted May 17, 2016

Dr. Courtney did knee surgery on me. I felt so good that I didn't want to bother him after surgery so I missed my appointment. Later that afternoon, Dr. Courtney himself called me to ask how I was doing! He is really amazing and caring! I highly recommend him

flag | Submitted August 23, 2015

I had an excellent experience with Dr. Courtney! I highly recommend him. Thank you

flag | Submitted August 21, 2015

He lied about his level of experience regarding the surgery he did to me. In fact, he had never done it before at all. It went poorly, and he avoided seeing me after. Never explained himself or apologized.

Submitted May 16, 2015

Dr. Jonathan Courtney

Dr. Jonathan Courtney's response
I am sorry your surgery went poorly. I can promise you, that I would never purposefully avoid seeing anyone after surgery.

Submitted May 17, 2016

Dr. Courtney was great! Very informative and caring. His staff was very nice too. Very much recommend him!

flag | Submitted December 7, 2014

Dr. Courtney and his staff are the best. They take time and attention with each patient. Areas are properly cleaned. He is excellent at what he does! Thank you and your staff!

flag | Submitted October 19, 2014

He was great. His staff was great. Overall, a wonderful experience. I highly recommend Dr. Courtney!

flag | Submitted February 23, 2014

Dr. Jonathan Courtney's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients