Ratings for Dr. Megumi Maguchi

This doctor made me feel alive again. She talked to me as a patient, and helped me understand my illness. Thank you Dr. Maguchi, I would not be here without you today.

flag | Submitted September 22, 2018

Very Kind and awesome doctor. She saved my life, and found my cancer at an early stage.

flag | Submitted August 25, 2018

Dr. Maguchi treated my mom with dementia like no other. She engaged my mom and gave her a hug and made us feel so reassured . I am so grateful to have a doctor that cares about us.

flag | Submitted May 1, 2018

Simply the best doctor in Pensacola. I am so grateful to have found this doctor that is knowledgeable, kind and caring, and her office staff is also great .

flag | Submitted February 4, 2018

Amazing doctor that listened to my mother and actually did something to make her better. We have been to UAB, Mayo clinic, just all over the place, but nobody would talk to my mother, nobody would listen to my mother, until this doctor actually did with such great care. My mother medical condition may not get better but finally we found a doctor we can trust.

flag | Submitted August 11, 2017

I know we do not live forever. But this doctor will take that journey of life with you in a way that you feel cared for . I can not thank enough this doctor for the care she provides.

flag | Submitted July 12, 2017

Very kind doctor that will make you feel at ease. Very knowledgeable and well coordinated office. Staff is very efficient in spite of being so busy. I am in awe with this doctor and her office.

flag | Submitted May 14, 2017

Great Doctor who knows her stuff. Her staff is very nice and friendly. I highly recommend Dr, Megumi Maguchi.

flag | Submitted April 11, 2017

Great doctor that has helped me tremendously. She has reviewed my medication, adjusted what needed to be less in my meds, I feel like a million dollars now!

flag | Submitted November 25, 2016

wonderful doctor that actually listened, my only regret is that I should have met her sooner

flag | Submitted November 13, 2016