Ratings for Dr. Megumi Maguchi

Amazing doctor that listened to my mother and actually did something to make her better. We have been to UAB, Mayo clinic, just all over the place, but nobody would talk to my mother, nobody would listen to my mother, until this doctor actually did with such great care. My mother medical condition may not get better but finally we found a doctor we can trust.

flag | Submitted August 11, 2017

I know we do not live forever. But this doctor will take that journey of life with you in a way that you feel cared for . I can not thank enough this doctor for the care she provides.

flag | Submitted July 12, 2017

Very kind doctor that will make you feel at ease. Very knowledgeable and well coordinated office. Staff is very efficient in spite of being so busy. I am in awe with this doctor and her office.

flag | Submitted May 14, 2017

Great Doctor who knows her stuff. Her staff is very nice and friendly. I highly recommend Dr, Megumi Maguchi.

flag | Submitted April 11, 2017

Great doctor that has helped me tremendously. She has reviewed my medication, adjusted what needed to be less in my meds, I feel like a million dollars now!

flag | Submitted November 25, 2016

wonderful doctor that actually listened, my only regret is that I should have met her sooner

flag | Submitted November 13, 2016

a true doctor! She cares and helped my mom and us so much , I just don't have enough words to describe this doctor.

flag | Submitted October 31, 2016

Very thorough doctor. She went through each and everyone of my medication and explained to me why I should or should not be taking certain things. I left the clinic with a goal and finally felt I will be heading toward an improvement of my health. Thank you doctor M !!

flag | Submitted September 12, 2016

Very organized and kind physician. I felt a relief to be heard and cared for by Dr. Maguchi

flag | Submitted July 8, 2016

Excellent physician. The best in Pensacola ! Thank you Dr. Maguchi for all you have done to me and my family.

flag | Submitted April 3, 2016