Ratings for Dr. Megumi Maguchi

Dr. Maguchi is a very intelligent, kind and wonderful doctor for my 104 year old mother. Nobody can communicate with my mother like Dr. Maguchi does, not even me her daughter! My mother with dementia, would recognize Dr. Maguchi, and just brighten up to see her, and is even able to give her a hug every time she sees her, it just amazes me this doctor's interaction with such difficult patient like my mother. She has taught me how to feel less anxious and able to care for my mom. I hope she never moves from Pensacola, if she did move, well we would have to travel then to see her!

flag | Submitted June 22, 2019

Where to start... words can not describe how amazing this doctor is. I have never been to a health care facility, that everything about it is so welcoming. A very elegant mannered doctor, very knowledgeable , down to earth, kind, explained everything and more to me , made me feel just great to see her. Thank you Dr. Maguchi for helping my family and me so much.

flag | Submitted February 16, 2019

I was suprised to see how well coordinated her office is. Her medical assistants and Dr. Maguchi are in such a sync, I am in awe. Extremely efficient and a doctor with a big heart.

flag | Submitted January 18, 2019

This doctor made me feel alive again. She talked to me as a patient, and helped me understand my illness. Thank you Dr. Maguchi, I would not be here without you today.

flag | Submitted September 22, 2018

Very Kind and awesome doctor. She saved my life, and found my cancer at an early stage.

flag | Submitted August 25, 2018

Dr. Maguchi treated my mom with dementia like no other. She engaged my mom and gave her a hug and made us feel so reassured . I am so grateful to have a doctor that cares about us.

flag | Submitted May 1, 2018

Simply the best doctor in Pensacola. I am so grateful to have found this doctor that is knowledgeable, kind and caring, and her office staff is also great .

flag | Submitted February 4, 2018

Amazing doctor that listened to my mother and actually did something to make her better. We have been to UAB, Mayo clinic, just all over the place, but nobody would talk to my mother, nobody would listen to my mother, until this doctor actually did with such great care. My mother medical condition may not get better but finally we found a doctor we can trust.

flag | Submitted August 11, 2017

I know we do not live forever. But this doctor will take that journey of life with you in a way that you feel cared for . I can not thank enough this doctor for the care she provides.

flag | Submitted July 12, 2017

Very kind doctor that will make you feel at ease. Very knowledgeable and well coordinated office. Staff is very efficient in spite of being so busy. I am in awe with this doctor and her office.

flag | Submitted May 14, 2017