Ratings for Dr. Tinghim Leung

Severe nerve pain coming down my left arm. Dr. Leung did treatment for my neck and now I have no pain. I went to see him because my friend referred me here. He also had neck pain and was fixed by doctor.

flag | Submitted June 27, 2018

Excellent doctor and very knowledge. Able to diagnose me while other doctors tell me it is just muscle pain. I had a disc herniation at L5/s1. Feel much better already .

flag | Submitted June 19, 2018

Great service and is willing to work on many areas of the body.

flag | Submitted March 19, 2018

I found Dr. Leung in the newspaper and I am forever grateful. Having pain for 4+ years and going to see chiropractors, physical therapies, pain doctors, none has helped me more than Dr. Leung has. He spends the time to do the right treatment and even answers questions when he is at a busy time. Truly a caring and passionate doctor. Fantastic office and highly recommended!

flag | Submitted March 7, 2018

Excellent service and knowledgeable doctor. Took his time to explain in detail . I am confident in his ability to fix my back problem ... i have had other doctors tell me I need surgery. I have been here for 5 treatments already and I feel better already! highly recommend to friends and family.

flag | Submitted March 6, 2018

Fantastic service and highly professional! Thanks for all your help!! Highly recommend

flag | Submitted October 26, 2017

Very nice office, more importantly Dr leung is knowledgeable and was able to get me out of low back pain that I had for a few days that would not go away. I had a lumbar disc bulge and radiating pain down into my right leg. I feel so much relief now. Thank you Dr Leung!

flag | Submitted June 14, 2017

Nice office. Had a disc hernia toon and numbness and now pain is all gone after a few treatments! I would recommend to anyone.

flag | Submitted October 18, 2015

very good doctor and has a good explanation for the treatment and condition.

flag | Submitted May 18, 2015

Pain went down a lot after first treatment .. Great hands

flag | Submitted February 19, 2015

Dr. Tinghim Leung's Credentials

• New York Chiropractic College (Grad. 2010)