Ratings for Dr. Tinghim Leung

i had one of the best experiences going to a chiropractic office and I have been to many. Reception was knowledgeable and she was able to tell me what I had to pay within a matter of minutes. Office is clean and modern. Dr. Leung really cares for his patients. I have been here a few times and my life has been changed. I am in less pain in my lower back and my headaches are ALL gone! He told me there was a misalignment in the neck and he did treatment on it. I have never been so comfortable in my neck and head.

flag | Submitted September 30, 2018

Dr. Leung is truly all about getting you better and out of pain! I had several disc herniations and it was so painful to walk. I went for treatment 3x a week as he had suggested... i was there for a month and pain had decreased with each treatment. Every doctor told me to get surgery but I am only 26 years old. I am almost out of pain and the numbness in my legs is almost all gone. HIGHLY recommended. Thank you Dr. Leung!

flag | Submitted September 2, 2018

Professional and knowledgable doctor. Helped my mom and me with low back pain. We went to massage and physical therapy before coming here, it did not help me. I was out of pain after 3 visits to dr. Leung. Tyvm!

flag | Submitted August 18, 2018

Wonderful experience and passionate doctor willing to help patient get better! Thank you so much dr. Leung. Highly recommended

flag | Submitted August 16, 2018

Severe nerve pain coming down my left arm. Dr. Leung did treatment for my neck and now I have no pain. I went to see him because my friend referred me here. He also had neck pain and was fixed by doctor.

flag | Submitted June 27, 2018

Excellent doctor and very knowledge. Able to diagnose me while other doctors tell me it is just muscle pain. I had a disc herniation at L5/s1. Feel much better already .

flag | Submitted June 19, 2018

Great service and is willing to work on many areas of the body.

flag | Submitted March 19, 2018

I found Dr. Leung in the newspaper and I am forever grateful. Having pain for 4+ years and going to see chiropractors, physical therapies, pain doctors, none has helped me more than Dr. Leung has. He spends the time to do the right treatment and even answers questions when he is at a busy time. Truly a caring and passionate doctor. Fantastic office and highly recommended!

flag | Submitted March 7, 2018

Excellent service and knowledgeable doctor. Took his time to explain in detail . I am confident in his ability to fix my back problem ... i have had other doctors tell me I need surgery. I have been here for 5 treatments already and I feel better already! highly recommend to friends and family.

flag | Submitted March 6, 2018

Fantastic service and highly professional! Thanks for all your help!! Highly recommend

flag | Submitted October 26, 2017

Dr. Tinghim Leung's Credentials

• New York Chiropractic College (Grad. 2010)