Ratings for Dr. William N. Burns

Dr Burns is a very wise and educated Dr . He takes the time to go through ALL the steps in a very calm and patiently manner . He is a blessing to all of us. He gives hope and blessings

flag | Submitted November 21, 2016

Dr. Burns is very informed and helpul...and his staff is spectacular...but be forewarned he uses a very natural approach and is very old school in his methods. He was highly discouraging due to my age but he genuinely wants his patients to be successful. He'll do things I suggest after my own research but he offers very little advice. He's a nice and caring man...just old school.

flag | Submitted December 28, 2015

Dr burns and his nurse mindy are awesome. I cannot say enough good things about him. The clinic is clean and the staff are all knowledgable and friendly. I would highly recommend.

flag | Submitted October 14, 2015

Dr. Burns sincerely cares about and thinks about me and my health. He can be a little hard to warm up to, because he isn't an emotionally effusive person, but he is kind, intelligent and compassionate. He worked to make sure I understood what we were doing, where we were going from there and what that meant in lay terms. He was patient with me. He is a down to business guy, you won't have long hours of chitchat, but he is there focused on patients and takes their time and needs seriously. I really like him and highly recommend him.

flag | Submitted May 27, 2015

After trying 3 1/2 years we are currently pregnant with IUI!!!!! Dr burns is amazing and some may find his behavior odd but my husband and I love it!!!!! He knows his stuff!

flag | Submitted June 30, 2014

I went to Dr Burns after years of TTC, and did not appreciate the bed side manner of a local Dr. Dr Burn's spend a considerable amount of time with me explaning procedures and was very patient. I love him and his nurse Mindy, both have wonderful professionalism. I did become pregnant my very first try there and will be going back!

flag | Submitted April 17, 2014

My wife and I went to Dr. Burns after trying several several years our selves. Criticisms of his bed side manner might he warranted, except I find hard to believe there can be a more caring and attentive Dr. He would call us on the weekends to see if my wife was ovulating and would come in on the weekends to do inseminations. Finally after a year of trying we were able to conceive and have a beautiful and healthy baby girl. We could not recommend him more highly. Also all the staff at his office including Mindy and Melissa at CHH were awesome. Thank you so much for all you did for us, you gave us a gift beyond measure.

flag | Submitted March 12, 2014

Dr. Burns is very knowledgeable in his field and offered me a service that no other doctor in the WV area could offer. I was extremely pleased with his professionalism and expertise and I hope for a positive outcome from the procedure he performed.

flag | Submitted May 10, 2012

Dr.Burns is the best!!!! He never gave up and was as determined as we were to making our dreams come true! It took several different procedures before we were successful but After our second IVF cycle I am currently 30 weeks pregnant with our baby girl!!!! Dr.Burns was very knowledgeable and always took his time in explaining everything very clearly, He is very precise in making sure everything is done perfectly which is not something you will find in many drs! He will come into the office any time during your cycle to no matter what the time or day of the week to ensure the best possibility of success! I highly recommend him and will be returning to him if we decide to have another child!

flag | Submitted May 3, 2012

Dr. Burns is awesome! He was very knowledgeable and really cares about his profession. He is not arrogant and is genuine as well as respectful. He is very unique and not a stuffed shirt at all. Thanks to his expertise I had my son with just a few procedures and no hormone treatments. He fully explained all our options. I had a friend who had the same success with him. Highly recommended!

flag | Submitted April 16, 2012

Dr. William N. Burns's Credentials

• Vanderbilt University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1978)