Ratings for Dr. Elizabeth COOLEY

Anyone who has put in the time to become a doctor has my respect. Dr. Cooley, I see from the web, is a relatively new doctor. Perhaps in decade or so she will have the professional and emotional maturity to work with patients. For now, however, I would suggest you look elsewhere if you have a serious problem with your body. On my visit to ER, even before she saw me, I could hear her complaining about having to be there late and see patients. This is forgivable. No one likes to work late, but she was unprofessional through the entire visit. Doctors are people too and we all have bad nights. Based on other reviews I've seen on the web, I think Dr. Elizabeth Cooley is probably just a bad doctor and maybe even a bad person. If you are reading this, Dr. Cooley, I encourage you to comport yourself in a manner that is worthy of the position of service you hold in society. True, you are just a human being, but your patients need you to be more than the emotional equivalent of a fast food employee working the late shift window. In short, please act like a good doctor. I hope in the future there are many more reviews about you and that they are reflective of a positive change in your professional personality. Good luck!

flag | Submitted November 30, 2014

Dr. Elizabeth COOLEY's Credentials

• University Of Vermont College Of Medicine (Grad. 2007)

AHC