Ratings for Dr. Helda Barakat

Over the past 2 and one half years, I have found Doctor Barakat to possess an superbly accurate diagnosis skill level which, when coupled with her seemingly limitless knowledge base, and the obvious care she demonstrates for her patients, makes this Doctor stand head and shoulders above her peers.

flag | Submitted February 21, 2014

I really like Dr Barakat. I find her professional, helpful and very knowledgeable. She helps me control an illness that is not common. I am glad she is here in Roswell.

flag | Submitted May 16, 2013

Dr. Barakat was very knowledgable and helpful. She offered practical suggestions to help with my diabetes and communicated in an understandable manner. Although I waited for an hour and a half in the waiting room, Dr. Barakat spent an adequate amount of time to examine me and to answer my questions. I was pleased with her professionalism and with her genuine desire to help. When I asked her questions she made eye contact with me and answered fully.

flag | Submitted February 26, 2013

Dr. Barakat is arrogant and didn't know basic terminology.... She scared me with her lack of knowledge. I won't be going back to ther.

flag | Submitted February 4, 2013