Ratings for Dr. Rocco J. Florio

Dr. Florio is warm, caring, and great at his job. He is nothing but concerned for his patients happiness and well-being throughout pregnancy. I would trust him with my care time and time again.

flag | Submitted September 15, 2014

Love Dr. Florio. He's extremely nice, takes his time and easy to talk to.

flag | Submitted July 15, 2014

LOVE Dr. Florio! He delivered my first child via c-section. He is kind and gentle.

flag | Submitted July 2, 2013

Dr. Florio is wonderful. He is professional and knowledgeable as well as kind. He was a new Dr. to me so I was very nervous but he was polite and easy going. I felt very at ease with him.

flag | Submitted June 4, 2012

Very caring and knowledgeable. Felt very comfortable talking to him and asking any questions. Will recommend him to everyone!!

flag | Submitted December 22, 2011

Dr. Florio was amazing. He took as much time as I needed and didn't rush me at all. He addressed every single question and concern that I had with a simple explanation. Dr. Florio also was extremely thorough with his exam. Overall I would recommend Dr. Florio to any and everyone. If you have a fear of going to the Dr. he is the one for you. I HIGHLY RECOMMEND HIM!!

flag | Submitted October 7, 2011

Dr. Rocco J. Florio's Credentials

• New York College Of Osteo Medicine Of New York Institute Of Technology (Grad. 2007)