Ratings for Dr. Brian C. WOLFF

Our experience with Dr. Wolff has been fantastic. While I do feel that the testing was expensive he was warm and engaging with my son and get him fully invested it in. The results were clear and reviewed thoroughly with our entire family. Dr. Wolff also attended meetings with us with our son's school to help ensure that we had commitment there to support our son. He is always responsive to my follow up questions even more than a year later.

flag | Submitted March 12, 2015

Dr. Brian Wolff is educated and knowledgeable. Unfortunately, once he receives your check upfront- he becomes distant only interested in administering the tests in an apathetic manner. Therefore if a child is distressed- Dr. Wolff is uninterested if not just unmotivated in reassuring your child.For example the prizes he offers the kids are well picked over- and uninteresting. Basically, he can't get rid of you soon enough. We had to wait over a month for the results. The price is over $1200 for the testing, up front- therefore you have no options but to wait and wait until he feels like giving you the report. Once he receives your money, he no longer answers your calls- but responds in e-mails. The worse part is that after you subject your child to his cold apathetic manner- you cannot utilize him as an advocate I would not subject my child to Dr. Wolff's careless and cold manner. I could never come back to him as an advocate or hope for some insight outside of his text books.

flag | Submitted April 18, 2014