Ratings for Dr. Christina Arellano

Excellent Doctor!!! Very knowledgeable, in all areas of medicine, always available when need to be seeing. Excellent staff. Highly recommend!!!!!

flag | Submitted April 9, 2017

I think the dr. is a good dr. Her staff is the problem they are very unprofessional and rude i have worked in the medical field all my life. I am a registered nurse and i have never been treated very unprofessional, the receptionist was very hostile. But i guess if your family and you work for family. You can get away with things like this. or even if you were not family. This is not the first time ive been treated this way when i call. so i guess i will just make the change and take my health insurance elsewhere.

flag | Submitted September 25, 2014

I am so lucky to have found Dr. Arellano. She has been my physician for over 3 years & wouldn't change her for anything in this world. She is very professional & knowledgeable. Listens to you without rushing you & makes you feel comfortable. For the person who posted a negative rating; I can only tell you that perhaps you did not understand or did not like what they explained to you. First of all, I have worked for a financial institution and as a matter of fact, I worked in the call center, answering calls & mostly complains due to the lack of customers who have no knowledge of how to handle their money. No one else is responsible for your finances but your self. How come you never notify the office that they never debited your account when it was supposed to. The doctors office & the financial institution has every right to debit your account for charges which were never debited. If your account became overdrawn, it's no ones fault but yours. Don' blame others for your mistakes

flag | Submitted October 4, 2013

I have been blessed in having found Dr. A rellano as my primary care physician. She is a great doctor, she always treats me when I am sick. She explains everything very well and makes sure I understand her instructions for getting well. I love her office, always supper clean, with a worm feeling, and all her personnel so curtious and attentive to my needs, always making sure I follow the doctor's instructions as I am about to leave. I HIGHLY RECOMMEND DR. ARELLANO.

flag | Submitted October 3, 2013

Receptionist is horrible does not know how to answer questions. Nevers calls you back when she is supposed to. Not recommendable I have switched doctors. By the way do not use your credit card there because if they have a problem with their machine,someone there keeps your credit card info on file and charges your card with out giving you notice ahead of time. It happened to me I got charged not once nor twice but 5 times in a row! I got charged an overdraft fee because I was not notified. Supposedly they knew on the 6th of sept but charged me on the 25th of sept !

flag | Submitted September 24, 2013

Excellent doctor, very knowledgeable in all areas of medicine. Very humble and humanitarian. Highly recommend her!

flag | Submitted August 23, 2012

Despite her young age, it is obvious that this lady-doctor has an extensive medical knowledge and expertise. From the time the corteous, professional and caring staff interacted with me and my husband, our experience in her comfortable and beautiful brand-new office was extremely pleasant and effective. They took care of us from head to toe, reviewing our complicated medical conditions, performing comprehensive physical examinations, advising us about our multiple medications, obtaining laboratory samples in her clinic and ordering other necessary testing to be done in a nearby hospital. Furthermore, she provided us with extensive patient education handouts, and for the first time we can say that all of our health concerns were addressed with kindness. concern and effectiveness. We are delighted to have met such an outstanding professional. Congratulations !

flag | Submitted November 12, 2011

Dr. Christina Arellano's Credentials

• University Of Illinois At Chicago Health Science Center (Grad. 2008)

Top Urgent Care Centers in Cicero, IL